Chapter 19

WGM version EXO DO & IU [WORK FOR SEQUEL]

[Next episode]

[Show short video all artist performance.]

D.O finds where is IU for doing the mission.Another EXO member helped him find IU.Finally he found her.She stands infront of her husband and countdown.

[10 …9…]

He come closer to her and hugged from behind.EXO fans screamed when they saw it.Her face become red because of shyness.

“Don’t shy,my love,”he whispered to his wife’s right ear.She is nervous now.Wooyoung and Suzy realized about what the couple want to do.

“Look Suji,what they doing?,”He pointed to the couple.Another 2PM member also realized about it.

“They hugged infront of all people.They are sweet couple,”Junho said.He already forgive Wooyoung because he took Suji from him.They cant fight anymore because Wooyoung is his close friend.

“Baekkie,look at D.O.He will do it,”Chanyeol said towards Baekhyun.Suho heard about it and started to jealous.

“My Kyungsoo hyung is changed now.Hwaiting Kyungsoo!,”Kai said.

“Oppa,how long you will hug me?,”Jieun asked.He hugged more tightly.

“I don’t want letting you go.Lee Jieun,would you marry me in real?I truly love you,Lee Jieun,”He proposed.

[3….2….1]

All artist screamed ‘Happy New Year’ but for this couple is different.She have to answer her virtual husband proposal.

“I want to be your wife.I hope your fan accept me well,”She answered.Suddenly he kissed on her cheek .

[Mission completed]

MC : He did a very good jobs.

“Don’t worry my love,I will make my fans accepted you,”He said.Then EXO member approached them.

“Yah D.O,what are you trying to do?,”Suho getting angry.He stopped hugged his wife.2PM member also approached them.2PM and EXO friendship really good.

“Is he proposed to you?,”Wooyoung asked.She giggle and nooded.He holding his wife hand.

“D.O,you make me jealous now?Chanyeol,holds my hand please,”Baekhyun jokes.Chanyeol just accepted what Baekhyun want to.They are very close friend,BaekYeol.

“D.O,is our SM boss accepted you for marry her?,”Suho asked.

“Not yet.I will try to persuade him more.I truly love this girl,”He looked at his wife and pinched her cheek.

“I truly love this girl,”Another member playing with his words.

“Since Yoona SNSD and Lee Seungi can become couple.How about both of you?Marriage?,”Chen said.

“Wonder Girl Sunye and her partner already married.I think both of you can get married.We,2PM will support your decision,”Wooyoung supported them.

“Thank you Wooyoung hyung,”He said.

“My Pilsuk will get marry,”Wooyoung messed IU’s hair.

“I know Jason,”She fixed back her hair.

[Backstage]

They saying goodbye to EXO member and 2PM member.They holding hand and go to one room.

“Can I hug you once again?,”He asked.She stand in front of him.He immediately hugged her tightly.

“I love you Jieun,”He said.Their love become real.They admitted it.

“I love you too Kyungsoo,”She replied.

MC : This couple is really cute and romantic

[Show next episode preview]

[Question : Is this will be end of their virtual marriage]