2

Love worth millions

Here is chapter two.

A big Thank you for those who subscribed and commented.

Ignore any mistakes that you find, if you find any, I'm going to check it later.

Enjoy!!!

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

Hyuna placed the cup of coffee on the table before she sat down.

“Where’s yours?” the man asked her curious.

“My break is not that big, so I’m just going to keep you company.” She told him

“Oh.”

“How are things with your dad?” she asked worried.

“We fought really bad tonight. I’m going to spend the night at Doojoon’s place.”

“What happened this time?”

“The same thing.”

“I’m sorry.” Hyuna looked down, sad.

Junhyung cupped her face and made her look at him. “Stop apologizing. It’s not your fault that he’s a bastard. Even if I wasn’t in love with you, I wouldn’t marry the woman my father has chosen. He doesn’t give a damn about my happiness. The only thing he wants is to expand his fortune.”

Hyuna sighed. She loved Junhyung very much, but she was scared. Scared that in the end his father will find a way to break them up, and she’ll end up hurting. Every time she loved someone, one way or another she ended up losing that person. She didn’t want something like that to happen to Junhyung.

 

 

“My, my… Kim Heechul has finally deemed us with his presence. What’s with the honor?”

Heechul ignored the remarks coming from the man behind the bar and sat on a stool. “Shut up, and give me something to drink.”

“The usual?” Kangin asked.

“Mhm.” Heechul replied bored.

“Heechul!”

He turned towards the man that called him, just in time to be caught in a bear hug.

“Jungsu, nice to see you again.”

“Weren’t you on vacation with your last victim? What are you doing here?” Jungsu asked when he pulled back from the hug.

“I was, but I had to break up with her. She decided that she wanted something more from me and asked me to marry her.” Heechul told the older man with a grimace.

“Again?” Jungsu asked surprised.

Heechul shrugged while taking a sip from his drink. He wasn’t in the mood to talk about that.

Jungsu sensed the younger man’s reluctance to talk and decided to change the subject when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He took it out and saw that he had a text from Siwon, one of his dancers. He had a bad feeling about this text, seeing that Siwon was performing tonight and he should be here already. With a heavy feeling he opened the text and sighed when he saw that he was right. Siwon was having a bad case of flu and he couldn’t come tonight.

“Damn!” Jungsu cursed out loud.

“Something wrong?”  Heechul raised an eyebrow curious. His friend never cursed.

Jungsu let out a heavy breath. “Yeah, Siwon just texted me and told me he can’t come tonight because he has the flu and now I’m missing a dancer. I don’t know what to do.”

“Can’t you call someone to replace him?”

“It’s too late to call the ones that had a free night.” Jungsu scratched the back of his head annoyed. He hated when he was in difficulty.

Heechul took another sip of his drink and looked around the club. “ to be you.” He remarked when he saw that the club was packed. Feeling someone’s gaze on him he turned around and saw Jungsu watching him with a sly smirk on his face. “I know I’m going to regret asking, but why are you watching me like that?”

“Heechul,” Jungsu started a big smile spreading onto his face. He was starting to like his idea more and more. “What do you think about having a special appearance tonight? I’m sure a lot of people miss Heenim.”

Heechul groaned. He knew it. Damn, he should have stayed at home.

 

 

Hyuna stopped dead in her tracks when she saw the red haired man leaning on his car watching her with a smirk. “What are you doing here?”

“Kyuhyun called me, and asked me to come and pick you up. He knew that you weren’t going to call a taxi.” Hyukjae explained amused.

“Weren’t you having a date tonight?” she asked irritated.

“Yes, but it ended already and since I had nothing to do I came to pick you up,” he shrugged.

“Ji-eun already hates me, let’s not give her enough reasons to try and kill me.” Hyuna shook her head annoyed and climbed inside the car when Hyukjae opened the passenger door.

“She doesn’t hate you,” Hyukjae chuckled when he took his place on the driver’s seat and started the car.

Hyuna rolled her eyes. She knew that Ji-eun had a huge desire to rip her hair off, but refrained from telling that to Hyukjae.

“You seem a bit out of it. Something happened?” Hyukjae commented.

Hyuna sighed. The thought of lying and telling Hyukjae that nothing happened crossed her mind, but she would be busted immediately. Her friend knew her too well. “I’ve spoke with Junhyung today.”

Hyukjae almost growled when he heard that guy’s name. He couldn’t stand him. He had the impression that the guy was only playing with Hyuna.

“What now?” he asked a little bit too harsh.

Hyuna sighed. She knew that Hyukjae and Kyuhyun didn’t like Junhyung very much, but she was in love with him, and she knew that he was a good guy. “He had a fight with his father.”

“Again?” Hyukjae rolled his eyes. “Now what? Don’t tell me his father threatened him that he’s going to take his limousine or instead of full paycheck he’s going to receive only half.”

“Oppa, it’s serious.” Hyuna scolded.

“No, it’s not. He’s 24 for God’s sake. If he doesn’t like that his father is shoving his nose into his business, he should leave, get a job and support himself like the rest of the mortals do, not whine like a little baby to you.”

“It’s not that easy.” Hyuna attempted to defend Junhyung despite knowing that Hyukjae was kind of right.

“Isn’t it? Hyuna, this is not some kind of drama. It’s real life. The worst thing the old man could do is to disown him, big deal. With the education he received in the US he can obtain a job that pays well enough for him to lead the kind of life he is used to. The thing is that he doesn’t want to. It’s easier to ask daddy for something and get it without any effort.”

Hyuna kept shut. She wanted to defend Junhyung, but she didn’t want to start a fight with her friend. She knew he was worried for her.

The rest of the ride to her house was spent in silence. After he pulled in front of the house and stopped the car, he turned to face her with a sigh.

“Are you mad at me?” he asked worried. He didn’t want to fight with her.

Hyuna looked at him and smiled. “No. Despite not liking the way you talk about Junhyung, I can’t get mad at you.”

He cupped her cheek and leaned in to peck her forehead. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t speak like that about him, but I hate the fact that he hides you like you’re some kind of dirty secret.”

“It’s not like that, oppa. He’s a good guy. You should give him a chance.” She insisted.

“Yeah, we’ll see,” he told her with a small smile. “Go inside, you’re tired and you need to sleep.”

“Ok.” She took the hand that was still resting on her cheek and gave it a squeeze before leaning in and kissing his cheek. “Thanks for picking me up. Take care on your way home.”

“Sleep well.” He smiled at her and watched her going out of the car. He waited until she was safely inside the house before starting up the car and driving off.

Hyuna took off her shoes and made her way to her room. There, she found Kyunhyun sleeping soundly on her sister’s bed. Carefully not to wake him up, she grabbed her pyjamas from her closet and went to the bathroom to change and wash up. Fifteen minutes later she walked back to her room, bare faced and changed. Quietly she closed the door behind her and made her way to the bed. She slid inside when she heard a mumbled “Good night” from the other one.

She smiled “Night, Kyu.”

 

 

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Don't forget to subscribe and comment to tell me what you think.