8

Love worth millions

 

Hyukjae blinked confused. Was that guy flirting with him? Nah… It can’t be.

“We’re here to pick up our friend, Hyuna.” Hyuk explained.

“Oh, come on in.” Donghae moved out of the way to let them walk inside. He waited until the two boys took off their shoes before walking in front of them and signaling them to follow him.

“Hyung,” Donghae called when he stepped into the living room. “These are Hyuna’s friends. Oh… I forgot to introduce myself.” He turned and held out his hand to Hyukjae. “I’m Donghae. Such a pleasure to meet you.”

Hyukjae grabbed his hand reluctantly and shook it. “I’m Hyukjae.”

Heechul barely refrained from placing a hard kick into his cousin’s for flirting with Hyuna’s friend. The guy looked like he could run out any moment now.

Suddenly remembering the tall guy Donghae let go of Hyukjae’s hand and turned to him. “Nice to meet you…”

“Kyuhyun,” the boy supplied.

“I’m Heechul. I think we already saw each other at the café Hyuna works.”

“Yeah.” Hyunk nodded. “Where is Hyuna?”

“In my room. We had a sudden situation here,” he ignored his cousin’s scoff and continued with his explanation. “And it was better for her to wait there. I’m going to call her. Be right back.” He walked towards his room. Opening the door to his room he was welcomed by a surprising sight. Hyuna was sleeping in his bed peacefully with his cat stretched languorously on her chest.

“Unbelievable.” He muttered under his breath. “You found yourself a nice pillow,” he told his cat who was resting his head on Hyuna’s s. Deciding to let her sleep he stepped out and joined the others in the living room.

“Hyuna fell asleep and I decided to let her sleep some more. You can wait her here or if you have things to do you can leave and I’ll drive her home.” Heechul told them.

“We’ll wait here, if you don’t mind.” Hyukjae replied.

“Ok. Take a seat, please.” He pointed to the couch and the boys obeyed sitting down. “Can I get you something to drink or?”

“Something warm, please.” Kyuhyun asked with a cracking voice. He was still sick.

“Hot chocolate?” Heechul suggested.

“Please.”

“I’ll just have a glass of water.”

“Donghae, go and bring the drinks.” Heechul ordered.

“You asked if you could bring them something to drink, not me,” his cousin pointed out.

“Go before I kick your for what you were doing.”

“What did I do?” he pouted.

“You know well what you did.”Heechul gave him a pointed look before his gaze slid towards Hyukjae.

Donghae huffed and stomped to the kitchen preparing the drinks for their guests.

“I want to thank you once again for helping Hyuna,” Hyukjae told Heechul.

“It’s ok. I’m glad I was able to help her. I don’t want to stick my nose into things that aren’t my business, but do you know how she got herself into that predicament?” Heechul asked curious. He refrained himself from asking Hyuna about it despite being curious. She didn’t seem like she wanted to talk about it.

Hyukaje and Kyuhyun shrugged.

“We don’t know much about what happened. She was supposed to spend the weekend with someone that had to leave suddenly. That’s it. No more.” Hyukjae explained.

“That person left her there alone?” Heechul asked outraged. Even he, that was supposedly the biggest didn’t do things like this.

Hyukjae let out a sigh “Seems like.”

Donghae returned then with their guests’ drinks. He first handed Hyukjae his glass of water, a smile on his lips, before turning to give Kyuhyun his cup of hot chocolate. Both boys said a quiet thank you.

A door opened somewhere in the apartment. Four pair of eyes turned towards the sounds of footsteps on the floor.

Sungmin walked in the living room dressed only in a pair of pink tight boxers. He looked around the room confused scratching his head.

“What’s going on?” he yawned.

Donghae threw his hands in the air frustrated “Now he wakes up…”

Kyuhyun looked all over the disheveled blonde, his eyes stopping on his boxers. Who in his right mind would wear pink boxers? Where those bunnies printed on them? Someone cleared his throat and he looked up meeting the blonde speculative look. He took a sip of his chocolate.

“Like what you see?” Sungmin asked with a grin.

He spit the chocolate all over Hyukjae when he realized that the blonde once again thought that he was checking him out.

“What the hell??” Hyukjae stood up and glared at Kyuhyun.

“Sorry,” Kyuhyun managed to creak out.

“Oh, you have to change! I’m going to lend you a shirt of mine.” Donghae rushed to Hyukjae’s side taking the glass of water and placing it on the table then started pulling the boy with him before the red head realized what was going on.

Heechul took a deep breath closing his eyes and pinching the bridge of his nose. Why, just why couldn’t he have normal friends and relatives?

“Sungmin, go and change!” he ordered his friend.

“Why? This is my house, I can wear whatever the hell I want.” Sungmin scowled.

“Normally I would agree, but Hyuna is here and I don’t think she’ll enjoy stumbling on you like this,” he motioned with his hand towards the blonde’s attire. “Are those bunnies?” he frowned at the drawings on his friend’s boxers.

“What? Bunnies are cute,” Sungmin said in a defensive voice.

Heechul shook his head not wanting to think about his friend’s weirdness.

“Why is Hyuna here?” Sungmin asked suspicious.

“Long story. Now go and change.”

“I have time.”

Heechul groaned “Hyuna called me last night because she needed someone to pick her up because her friends here couldn’t. So I went to pick her up. This morning I was driving her home when Donghae called me and told me that Jihyo was here. I had to stop by and since I didn’t know how long it will take to care of everything, Hyuna called her friends to come and pick her up. She fell asleep into my room while waiting for them to come. Now will you please go and change before she wakes up.”

Sungmin scratched his head confused “Jihyo was here? When?”

“When you were sleeping like dead. Now go and change!”

Sungming scoffed “What bit your today?” he turned and made his way back to his room to change.

Heechul turned and gave an apologetic look to the freaked out boy on the couch. “Sorry, we’re not this weird usually.”

“It’s ok.”

 

 

Donghae pulled Hyukjae into his room and closed the door behind them. He left the dumbfounded boy in the middle of the room and went to his closet to look for a shirt. He pulled out a white one and went back to the boy. He threw the shirt on the bed and started ing the red head’s shirt.

Hyukjae jumped back startled. “I can do it!” he pushed back the insistent hands.

Donghae pouted but didn’t insist. He couldn’t wait to have a look at the man’s body.

Feeling the brunet’s gaze on him Hyukjae almost asked him to wait outside. He bit his tongue and started to quickly his shirt. The faster he changes the sooner he could get out of here. He peeled his shirt off and let it fall on the floor. He turned to grab the shirt from the bed but Donghae beat him to it. The brunet held out the shirt for him.

“Uhm, can you please let go?” Hyukjae asked when the brunet kept gripping the shirt.

Damn. Donghae barely refrained himself from gasping. The guy was perfection.

“You working out?” he asked curious.

“Uhm, sometimes.”

“You look amazing.”

“T-thanks.”

“Can I touch your abs?”

Startled by Donghae question, Hyuk pulled harder on the shirt managing to take it out from the brunet’s grip. He quickly put it on and started buttoning up. He jumped up when a finger poked him in his abs.

“Wow,” Donghae looked at him amazed.

Bending he grabbed his shirt from the floor and started making his way towards the door “Thanks for lending me a shirt.” He ran out not caring that he left most of the shirt ed.

“What a man!” Donghae sighed out wistful.

Hyukjae ignored the looks Heechul and Kyuhyun threw him when he walked into the living room half dressed. He took his seat back on the couch and realized that he buttoned up the shirt wrongly. With a grimace he ed it and started up again.

Donghae walked into the living room his lustful eyes roaming all over Hyukjae.

“Donghaee…” Heechul hissed.

“What?” he shot his cousin an innocent look.

“Behave!” Heechul barked out.

Donghae pouted “You’re mean.”

Heechul rolled his eyes. “I’m going to see if Hyuna woke up. Be right back.” He threw his cousin a harsh look before standing up and making his way to his room. He turned the doorknob slowly not wanting to wake her up if she was still asleep. Opening the door he found Hyuna on the bed playing with Heebum.

“Everything alright?” she asked when Heechul stepped inside.

“Mhm… your friends are here. They came earlier but when I came to tell you, you were sleeping so I didn’t wake you up.”

“Oh, sorry about that.” Hyuna bit he lip embarrassed.

Heechul smiled “Come on. They’re waiting for you.”

“Ok.” She leaned in and placed a small kiss on Heebum’s head before standing up and following Heechul out.

“Oppas!” Hyuna ran to her friends as soon as she stepped inside the living room. Both Kyuhyun and Hyukjae stood up and enveloped her into a bear hug.

“I’m sorry,” Hyukjae apologized when they pulled back. “I didn’t think Jieun was capable of something like this.”

Hyuna smiled “It’s ok oppa. I have to apologize to you two. I behaved like a spoiled brat.”

Kyuhyun shrugged “Nothing new, you behaved like what you are. At least a good thing happened because of this. Hyujae here finally got rid of the .”

“Yah!” Hyukjae glared at Kyuhyun who wasn’t the least impressed.

“Happy?” Sungmin asked when he stepped inside. He got dressed into a pair of simple black sweatpants and a pink t-shirt.

“Ecstatic!” Heechul rolled his eyes.

Hyuna turned and looked at the blonde curious. She recognized him as the guy that was with Heechul at the café.

“Since earlier I couldn’t make any introductions let me present my friend Sungmin.”

Sungmin smiled at Hyuna and held out his hand “Nice to meet you all.”

“I’m Hyuna” she made a small bow while shaking his hand lightly.

“Hyukjae,”

“Kyuhyun,”

When he gripped Kyuhyun’s hand Sungmin couldn’t help but grip it harder. He liked the guy.  Tall, lean, beautiful eyes and bit shy. Just his type.

Heechul grabbed the back of Sungmin’s neck and pulled him back. Damn, as soon as Hyuna and her friends would leave he was going to strangle both Sungmin and Donghae.

“Heechul-ssi,” Hyuna started but Heechul interrupted her.

“Cut the ssi, call me oppa, Heechul or Heenim. Whatever you feel more comfortable with using.”

Hyuna smiled “Heechul oppa, thank you again for helping me. You have no idea how grateful I am to you.”

“You don’t have to thank me. I already told you that I want to be your friend. But as a way to thank me, next time be more careful with the people you chose to leave.”

“I promise,” she nodded.

“Let’s go,” Hyukjae told her. “We’ve imposed on them for too long.”

“You never impose,” Donghae disagreed.

“You’re right.” Hyuna grabbed her back pack which Heechul brought from his room along with her small suitcase, while Hyukjae grabbed her luggage, making their way to the hallway to put their shoes on.

“You don’t have to return my shirt. Keep it as a memory from our first meeting,” Donghae smiled at Hyukjae.

“It’s ok. I’m going to return it after I’ll wash it. Thanks again for lending it.” Hyukjae took a step back from the brunet.

“Let’s meet again in better circumstances,” Heechul proposed to Hyuna.

She smiled “Sure, you have my number now. If you’d ever need a friend I’ll be happy to be there,” she told him the same thing he wrote her on the note.

“I’ll keep that in mind,” he smiled. “It was nice meeting you,” Heechul told her friends.

“The same,” the boys answered at the same time.

Kyuhyun was getting ready to step out after Hyuna and Hyukjae when Sungmin grabbed his wrist and placed a piece of paper in hand.

“That’s my phone number,” Sungmin whispered. “Call me anytime,” he winked and slapped lightly Kyuhyun’s .

Kyuhyun jumped and ran out quickly passing by Hyuna and Hyukjae in a blur. The two friends exchanged a confused look, while Heechul facepalmed himself and Donghae grinned at Sungmin.

 

 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Subscribe and comment please.