Milk Tea for one.

Love Potion #94: Look at me

Milk Tea for one.

 

After obtaining the questionable love potion, it took a week before Andrea had the courage to approach the talented male.

 

She had spent hours thinking what would be the appropriate thing to give to Sehun.

 

Andrea had thoughts about cookies or a cake but they were too sweet and unhealthy. Most guys didn’t like eating sweet things.

 

It had to be something not too sweet and nutritious.

 

During those times that he had seen him, Andrea noticed that he always drink milk tea.

 

She decided in the end that milk tea was the safest route to go.

 

The only problem left was will she be able to give Sehun the drink. For sure, there would be other girls vying for his attention.

 

“What to do? What to do?”She mused aloud.

 

Her friends could be used as a distraction. As far as she could remember, her other friends also like someone from Sehun’s group.

 

For some reason, each one of Sehun’s friends was good-looking.

 

Ash had looking out for a vocally talented male named Baekhyun.

 

There was also Kat going crazy for some awkwardly tall student named Chanyeol.

 

There was also Angela, Camille, Dani and Jill. Those three were as boy crazy as the rest of them. Well, maybe not Camille. She’s pretty picky with her choice of men. The only one that had caught her friend’s eye was a clumsy senior in their school named Jinki. Camille was lucky that the boy was studying in their school not the all-male school where Sehun was. Otherwise, she would be suffering the same fate as the rest of her friends.

 

The girls would totally help in her plan just to see their crushes up close. A hopeful smile painted her face and she started calling them one by one.

 

It took Andrea a whole week to plan the whole thing. All of her friends were in position to barricade the other girls.

 

They were all waiting near the studio where the guys were training after class. A large amount of the female population was also waiting around the area.

 

This is going to be an intense competition, she thought silently.

 

“OH MY GOODNESS! I will be able to see Baeks my love this close!” Ash gushed. Her friend could barely contain her excitement. All herfriends were excited like her but she was also very nervous. This would be the first time she’ll be interacting with Sehun.

 

Whenever she thought about failing, her stomach churned in an unpleasant way. “I don’t think I can do this.” She bit her lip.

 

Kat glared at her. “You don’t get to act all cowardly after planning all this. You’re forgetting that even though we’re here to see those hot guys, we’re still your friends who will be supporting you all the way.”

 

She chuckled at her friend’s way of comfort. “Thanks.”

 

Kat smiled at her and patted her back. “No problem.”

 

“Incoming!” Jill almost screamed but she and the rest of the girls could see the excitement in their friend’s eyes.

 

Their eyes zeroed on the door of the studio.

 

“How the hell did you know about that?” Camille asked Jill.

 

Jill rolled her eyes and smirked. “I have a spy inside.”

 

“Who?!”

 

“Just some friend I met online.”

 

Everyone shook their heads in disbelief. Their networking queen was in stealth mode.

 

Andrea was shaking inside. She couldn’t keep still at the full knowledge that if the plan is successful, she will have a chance.

 

That chance was one in a million.

 

She cannot afford to screw it up. Acting like a lovesick girl might be foolish but at least she wanted try.

 

Other students who were waiting for Sehun’s crew crowded the entrance.

 

Andrea was surrounded by her friends, forming a shield so that she could get closer to Sehun without getting hurt. Her hands held the milk tea protectively.

 

They moved in unison and pushed themselves closer to the door.

 

A lot of protests came from the other girls who were in front but Jill’s glare shut them up immediately. Her height was also intimidating among the less fortunate girls in height.

 

Andrea was holding her breath while waiting for the boys to come out. It felt like forever. Her heart thudded violently in her ribcage.

 

Just as when she was about to lose her breath, the tall one who Kat had been crushing on came out first followed by Baekhyun and then Sehun.

 

Girls screamed calling their names in hopes they would look in their direction.

 

There was a lot of screaming and it threw Andrea off-guard. It also hurt her ears. She would have covered them but her hands were occupied. That day was more intense than the usual days.

 

Most of the boys smiled at the crowd and even waved. Sehun was busy with his phone and one of his friends guided him so that he wouldn’t get pushed around.

 

On the other hand, it was chaos on the girls’ side. Students were being pushed around. Andrea felt like there was an earthquake. Even her friends couldn’t stop the violent wave, breaking the whole group apart.

 

She panicked when the circle broke and she was suddenly thrown off from where she stood. Her hands loosen its hold on the drink and she watched the precious milk tea being trampled by the female students wanting a glimpse of the boys like her. She fell with her cushioning her fall and her palms grazing the road soon after. There was a little pain but it was numb when the drink was no longer on her hands.

 

When she saw the tea crash on the ground, it felt like her heart broke in half.

 

Andrea lost all hope. The plan was a failure. The milk tea was all over the pavement, spoiled by all the girls rushing for the handsome males passing by.

 

Not even once did Sehun look at her direction.

 

No one noticed how her chance vanished into thin air.

 

Love Potion attempt failed.

 

She didn’t get to have a good glimpse of Sehun.

 

Her friends did their best to stick to the plan but with the aggressive crowd, the plan ended badly.

 

Within minutes, the crowd thinned as most of them continued to hound the male dancer who just left not long ago.

 

She sat on the sidewalk and frowned at herself.

 

Andrea had a backup plan. She did but there was no chance in hell that it would succeed since the milk tea was a serious failure.

 

She took out the cookie out of her bag and stared at it glumly.“So much for preparing this.”

 

“Are you okay?” A male voice interrupted her wallowing.

 

She weakly looked up to see a very good-looking boy who looked like he was a little older than her.

 

He was wearing a loose fitting shirt and had a duffel bag slung on his shoulder. His brown hair was wet.

 

“Yeah.” She sniffed. That was when she realized that she was crying.  She hastily wiped the tears away with her palms. That was the only time she noticed that her palms were bleeding.

 

His brows moved a bit closer together and his face was filled with concern. “You’re bleeding.”

 

“Ah…I’ll treat it when I get home.” She told him.

 

“Here.” The young male offered his handkerchief.

 

It took Andrea by surprise. No boy had done that to her.

 

She slowly took his handkerchief and watched the male’s face soften when she took it.

 

Andrea couldn’t help but blush a bit.

 

The boy didn’t seem to notice the warmth pooling on her cheeks but he smiled at her. Her heart fluttered for a bit.

 

For a short moment, Andrea wondered why she had not fallen in love with a guy like this one. He was a gentleman and he even comforted her even though they were total strangers.

 

Andrea pursed her lips shyly. “I don’t think you would appreciate your hanky back… I’ll return it to you next time.”

 

Another sweet smile broke on his lips. “You can keep it. You need it more than I do.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“You’re welcome.”He said still smiling at her.

 

“Lay!” One guy called and the man in front of her turned. She didn’t see who it was who called. Her eyes were still on the male in front of him.

 

Lay…

 

Andrea thought the name suited the male.

 

He looked at her and apologized. “Sorry missy. My friends are waiting. I need to go.” He patted her head like a big brother. “No more tears, okay? It’s not good for cute girls to cry. See you around.”

 

She nodded as he stood up. “And don’t forget to treat your hands. We don’t want to ruin your hands.”

 

Andrea smiled at his concern. Her tears stopped. “I will. Thanks again.”

 

He waved at her and left.

 


Was it cute?

Sorry if you expected for her plan to work... I think it shouldn't be that easy^^

 

Well then...

FUN FACT:

Lay is the only one other than Luhan in EXO-M to be featured in this story.  Tao was mentioned once in another chapter as Andrea's schoolmate.