Payment. | Finale |

Love Potion #94: Look at me

Payment. 


A month has passed since that confession by the beach.

Jill revealed that Sehun was her childhood friend and they’ve kept in touch. She was privy with her close relationship with Sehun because she knew it would be troublesome to deal with people wanting to know about her ‘popular’friend.

As one might expect, the big reveal was a shock to everyone.

Andrea might have out for minute or two, sending Sehun and the rest in a panic.

Still… the couple celebrated with their friend by having a barbeque party. The girls came prepared while Sehun’s friends did the cooking.

All the girls were happy for the two but also for themselves. They got to spend some time with the handsome boys.

Ash’s eyes were glued most of the time to Baekhyun. Kat was slightly obvious with her interest with the derpy looking Chanyeol. Camille was still interested in Lay but Andrea noticed Angela was also showing signs of attraction to the same guy. 

It might become a problem in the future but she hoped it won’t.

Dani as well caught the same boy fever as the younger ones. Her eyes were on Suho.

Then, there’s the other great dancer, Kai looking quite interested in her cutie friend, Innah. Inna looked a bit annoyed.

Andrea chuckled at the sight. It was a rare thing to see her friend like that.

Jill seemed to be the only one who’s unaffected by these guys. She was chatting up with Kyungsoo and occasionally bantering with Sehun about the smallest things. They were truly friends.

Today, Sehun had asked her out on an official date.

No love potions involved and meddling friends.

It was just the two of them enjoying each other’s company.

They didn’t have a real plan for that day.

“What do you think would happen you didn’t go that Sunday” Sehun asked as they walked hand in hand.

Andrea thought for a moment and lightly pursed her lips.“Hmmm… I think we’re still going to end up together.”

“Really?”He arched a brow in amusement.

She nodded.“Because I think that you’re going to confess to me one way or another. I don’t see you as the guy who gives up easily.”

“You’re really confident about yourself, huh?”Sehun teased.

Andrea couldn’t help punching him on the arm like she did so many times now.

“Yah, Oh Sehun~”She warned.

Sehun had a way of getting to her nerves but never making her mad.

Her boyfriend laughed.“Just teasing. Of course I won’t quit that easily. To tell you the truth, I was the confident one.”

She looked at him questioningly.

Sehun continued. “I believe that you’re the one for me.”

“Cheeseball.”Andrea blushed and smiled.

He grinned and kissed her temple. He always love that blush on his girlfriend’s cheeks.

“Andrea-sshi! Sehun-sshi!” Someone called out.

They both turned around and saw Luhan approaching them.

Andrea smiled while Sehun looked guarded. He wrapped one arm around his girlfriend’s waist and pulled her closer.

The girlfriend lightly laughed. Sehun was still jealous of Luhan kissing her. It was only on the cheek but she could understand his position.

If it was some girl doing the same to Sehun, she might have done something violent.

“Luhan…”Sehun managed to acknowledge the man politely. “Are you here to ruin my date with MY GIRLFRIEND?”Or not.

Luhan just smiled and faced Andrea. “I’m here to collect my payment dearie~”

“Oh!”Andrea’s eyes widened. She had forgotten all about it.

Suddenly, her heart started pounding like crazy. Luhan never mentioned what exactly he wanted as payment.

 “Is this about the potion thing?”Sehun asked.

Andrea and Luhan nodded.

“Don’t worry it won’t hurt a bit”The shop owner assured the both of them.

“What do you mean?”Andrea warily asked.

Luhan never answered her question and did his magic.

A bright light filled Sehun and Andrea’s vision, making Luhan disappear.

When their vision returned, Sehun and Andrea were alone.

“Huh? What happened?”Sehun rubbed his eyes.

“uh… I don’t know. Did anything happen?” She asked back. Andrea didn’t understand why Sehun was asking her.

“Weird.” He shrugged and then caught sight of a tall male smiling in their direction. He had a plaid bowtie.

He was a little familiar but couldn’t point out where he knew him. “Andrea, do you know that guy? He’s acting all weird on us. It’s creepy.”

He pointed to the guy’s direction.

Andrea turned around at where her boyfriend pointed. She saw the pretty-looking male. He looked very young and a little familiar. Somehow, she recognized him but she wasn’t sure where she had seen him.

“I don’t know.”She kept her eyes on their spectator. “I think I’ve seen him but I’m not sure where.” She replied honestly.

Sehun grabbed her hand and kissed her knuckles.“Weird but let’s forget about him. Let’s just have fun.”

Her cheeks burned in delight at the touch of his lips on her skin.

“Can we get couple rings?”

“How about couple bracelets instead?”He suggested.

She eagerly nodded and laughed as Sehun dragged her somewhere fun.

 

The pretty-looking man watched them walk away.

“Payment paid in full” Luhan smiled at the happy couple.

He looked at the smoky-looking orb he obtained for this customer’s payment.

“This would look good in the trophy case.”

A memory orb was certainly worthwhile.

 

The End.~

 


This took some time but finally, I finished it yey!!! Thanks to all my readers for taking the time to read this piece. I hope you enjoyed it as well as I did. Too bad I couldn't see my friend's expression when they get to finish it. This has been a fun adventure with you guys^^ Unfortunately, this is the end to Andrea's journey for romance.

But...

There will be a SEQUEL. I'm still in the process of writing it but maybe in a couple of hours, I could show a preview^^ And another thing... do you want to see a deleted scene for this story? 

Practioners of witchcraft, alchemists, witches, wizards... 

What do you guys think?

 

FUN FACT:

Andrea had been kissed around 6 times.

2 times with Luhan (on the cheek)

4 times with Sehun (2 on the lips, 1 on the temple, 1 on the hand)