Big City Big Trouble!

City Girl's Pure Heart

Chapter 2

After the meal I quickly ran back in my room, I opened the cupboard near my bed and took my suitcase out and placed it on top of my bed. I was too excited that I didn’t know what I was putting in the bag.

*knock* *knock*

“Yoomi are you ok?” a voice behind the door called for me.

“Yeah. I think so” I replied but I was too busy walking around the room and grabbing whatever I can put in the suitcase.

“Can I come in?” he asked ‘oh yeah lol’

“Of course. Come in” I ran to open the door.

“Oh Minho oppa!” I replied but it wasn’t exaggerating so I went back to what I was doing.

“You got everything?” he asked as he sat down on the edge of my bed and placed his hand on top of the suitcase.

“Oppa am I really going to live with you?” I confirmed.

“Why? Don’t you want to?”

“Ani. It’s just that….” I didn’t get to finish my sentence when Jonghyun barged in.

“Ready?” he asked with a big grin printed on his face.

“Yeah” I smiled back and wheeled my suitcase out the room after fully packing all my stuff ready for Seoul.

Finally it’s about time to leave my lovely countryside which I spent most of my life to face a new place for me, Seoul. It is my first time moving to a big city, it doesn’t really interest me but the fact that I am going to live under one roof with Onew is a jackpot.

I was in the van with the rest of SHINee and their manager. I’m so glad he let me stay with them for the time being. Minho sat at the front next to the driver which is the manger. In the middle seat was me, Jonghyun and Key and back seat was Onew and Taemin. The car journey is 2 hours long apparently so Onew Minho and Key have already fallen asleep after only 20 minutes in the car. The manger was listening to music from his iPod and Taemin kept on making silly and annoying duck noises which really annoys me and I couldn’t get to sleep.

“Yah! Why did you agree? I thought you curse the city?” Jonghyun turned his body to me.

“Hmm. I guess my opinion change?” I lied.

“Yeah right now you know how to lie” finally Taemin stopped his duck noises and joined in our conversation.

“I know the reason why” he winked but continued making the annoying duck sound again.

“Are you really that bored?” I asked as I lifted my body and turned around to face him.

“YES!” he answered frankly. “How long is this journey going to last?” he sighed.

“Go to sleep!”

“OK!!”

After that Taemin went to sleep, he closed his eyes and stopped the noises but I don’t know if he really was already asleep but I didn’t care as long as he has stopped the noise.

“Reason?” I didn’t realised Jonghyun heard it all. Crap he’ll find out that I like Onew and he’ll tell him and Onew will feel uncomfortable with me. NOO!!

“Reason? What do you mean?” I pretended and faced my head back at the window.

“THE REASON WHY YOU WANTED TO MOVE IN THE CITY!” he made his words very clear.

“Do you really have to know?”

“Yah! I’m your best friends and I’m closer to you than Taemin so why does he know and I don’t huh?” Ok now I feel so guilty, I should have told him because firstly, he is my best friend and he was right, he is closer to me than Taemin. So I should trust him more.

“You wanna know why?”

“YES!”

“But promise me you won’t tell anybody especially Onew Oppa OK? Or Key because he will kill me” I said.

“Promise!” he did the promise sign with his hands. A promise sign which we created a long time ago, it was just something between me and him

“Ok. I will tell you because you are my best friend and I trust you more than anyone” I smiled, ready to tell him the reason was because of Onew

“It’s because of Onew” I whispered and looked back and phew. He has fallen into a deep sleep

“What?!”

“I have always liked him ever since I first met SHINee and I think he is so cool and so cute. So I decided to come to Seoul because of what he said” I grinned.

“So that was the only reason?” Jonghyun seems not satisfied and his mood kinda turned into sad from excitement.

I nodded but he turned his face forward “I see. Go to sleep now, 1 and a half more hours until our dorm” he said as he crossed his arms and closed his eyes. So then I closed my eyes and had fallen into a deep sleep. It seems like only one second but it was already 1 hour of sleeping and we finally reached Seoul.

“Yoomi wake up” Jonghyun who was next to me whispered.

“What?” I said as I opened my eyes.

“Look” he pointed outside the window.

My eyes turned to wherever his finger was pointing and my eyes widened of  overwhelming feeling when I saw how beautiful Seoul is compare to what I have always been imagine it to be. The lights at night are like stars sparkling right before my eyes, it was probably 9 in the evening and the city was busy as I have always seen on TV. It was so pretty, the lights from the tree and the road lights are just wonderful.

“Welcome to Seoul” Onew placed his hands on my shoulder. ‘Omona’ my eyes widened and I sat up like a statue, I felt Jonghyun looking at me.

“Don’t scare her Onew” he laughed.

“Eh?” Asked the clueless Onew and removed his hands from my shoulder.

The car suddenly stopped at the side of the road.

“Wait guys I need to buy something before we go to the dorm” said the manger “stay here I won’t be long” he added and left.

“I too. I’m going with him” I said and opened the door very quick and left in a second, I didn’t even give them a chance to say something.

I secretly followed the manager, I thought this is the best opportunity to get closer to him, because he seems so cold towards me and I think he hates the fact that I am so close with SHINee. After 5 minutes of following the guy I thought was the manger, I wondered why he hasn’t stopped to a shop yet then I saw him walked in a club, he turned his face to my direction because someone suddenly talked to him. I was surprised and I felt stupid because I have been following a random guy all this time and I don’t know where the manger is located now. I turned my eyes everywhere trying to figure out which way I came from but there were too many pavements and roundabouts. I started hitting my head.

“Stupid. Yoomi you are so stupid. Omona I’m lost!” I said while still hitting my head. “Where from here?” I asked myself, I pressed my hands on my back pocket then to my front pocket for my phone but I realised I left in the car. “IDIOT!” I suddenly shouted, then I realised every eyes were fixed on me, I felt embarrassed as I carried on walking to find them.

==========

SHINee has been waiting impatiently for the manger and Yoomi inside the car, but after 20 minutes of waiting the manager finally opened the door.

“Ah finally but where’s Yoomi?” asked Minho as he reached for the plastic bag the manger passed to him.

“Yoomi? Isn’t she sat th….” He pointed to where Yoomi was sat but there was no Yoomi sitting next to Jonghyun.

“She said she is going with you so she followed you” said Key but didn’t care less and was on his phone reading the comments their fans wrote on their official website.

“Did you see her?” asked Taemin as he leaned on the middle row’s seat.

“No I didn’t see her and I thought she stayed here” said the manager. Without thinking Jonghyun quickly opened the van door and ran out as fast as he could.

“Jong…” shouted the manger and hit his head.

“Could she be…..LOST?” said Taemin and quickly climbed up the middle row’s seat heading outside but the manger managed to grab his shirt and sat him back on the seat.

Minho turned his face and stared at Key trying to say something, Key’s eyes rolled as he knew Yoomi will bring nothing but trouble to them. When Minho noticed Key’s eyes rolled he gave him death glare. Soon enough Key gave up and opened the door but….

“You are not going to look for her like this” said the manger “Here wear this!” he gave them all a disguise outfit. Soon enough all of them immediately stepped out the van.

“Jinki” shouted the manger. The rest already gone running to look for her.

“Give this to Jonghyun when you happen to bump into him, I don’t want him running around Seoul. Fans will attack him” he gave him a disguise for Jonghyun to wear. Onew’s face turned into worries for Yoomi but also worries for Jonghyun, as he never seen him act like that before.

The reason why Yoomi and Jonghyun became friends was he was too nice to her, that moment when they first met he fell in love at first sight. He acted nice and protective towards her just to win her heart but what did he gain? A friendship, a tight friendship that can never be broken. He never confessed his feelings for her, so he kept it secret for 3 years already.

He took his phone out his pocket and dialled her number.

“Where are you?” he talked worriedly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Thank you to my new subscribers >< Hope you like this update^^ Wanna know whats going to happen next? click NEXT xD) (2010 August 24 14:17)