Drink the Night Away!

City Girl's Pure Heart

Chapter 7

I stared at him for a few seconds; he grabbed my right wrist and held on it tightly. I wondered what was running in his mind. He held my wrist and I noticed he was about to open his mouth, but I felt someone grabbed my other wrist. I looked down at the hand and my eyes made its way up to look at the face and it was Taemin grinning at me. He looked down at Jonghyun’s hand which was still holding my wrist and he pulled a shamed face. [‘damn bad timing Taemin’ Taemin thought to himself]

“Sorry to interrupt but Yoomi-ya, Onew hyung” when he mentioned his name my eyes widened of joy and totally forgot Jonghyun’s existence and I pulled my wrist off of his hand and faced at Taemin.

“What about him?” I grinned from left ear to right ear.

 

[Jonghyun’s POV]

Before I could confess to her and to tell  her how much I love her Taemin interrupted, I heard Onew Hyung’s name and much worst, when Yoomi totally ignored me I felt like my heart was about to explode that moment, it felt like an orange squeezing its juice out, that’s how painful I felt in my heart. I felt somewhat jealous of her love for Onew. I wanted to tell her what my heart is shouting, but I didn’t expect Taemin would interrupt.

 

[Yoomi’s POV]

“Well…” Taemin scratched the back of his neck as he looked at Jonghyun in apologetic way.

“Well what?” I questioned as I didn’t care about Jonghyun that time.

“He suggested we should go out and…..” he wasn’t so sure with his words. As he kept on scratching the back of his head, well this is a first for Onew Oppa to suggest we should all hang out together and I’m up for it. “…..and CELEBRATE right NOW!” Taemin finally finished his sentence and made the last word clearer. When I heard the word celebrates. Whey. Wait WHAT?! What for?.

“Celebrate? What for? And why is it during the day? I HAVE A CLASS TO ATTEND” I protested as I was being dragged by Taemin heading to the van. He pushed me to my seat and I found the rest of them already sitting on their own seats apart from Jonghyun.

“Where is Bling bling?” questioned Key.

“He’s coming!” Taemin jumped on his seat as he was more than excited than everyone else. “Hyung. At last I can taste heaven” he was drooling from his own saliva.

“Heaven? What do you mean….” He placed his finger on my lip signalling to stop talking. “Taemin wants to drink. Let him be” Minho joined in. What?! Drink?! Even the matured one said it himself? But we are freaking underage!!

“Hell yeah! Let’s drink” Taemin punched the air in sign of victory. Jonghyun finally walked in the van still wearing the teletubbies outfit and sat next to me.

“Yo! RedMan!” greeted Key as he saluted him “What the hell? Teletubbies? Are you kidding me?” he widened his eyes when he saw him in his teletubbies outfit.

=====

Jonghyun walked in the van and sat to his place, he gave Onew glare and didn’t smile, no one noticed the glare apart from Onew himself. Onew wondered what was wrong with him but didn’t ask. Jonghyun looked at Yoomi to see her face full of smile.

“Yah! Get out the van you need to go to class. You too Taemin” Jonghyun sounded pissed and yelled at both Yoomi and Taemin.

“Woah! Chill! Relax! I already asked the professor and I asked Yoomi’s professor too, they let us to take the day off” Taemin grinned. “Whatever!” Jonghyun sighed as he crossed his arms and closed his eyes.

“He’s probably tired from the performance” the manager chuckled as he stepped on the brake and the wheel started moving.

The van stopped right at the front of a really big and famous hotel in Seoul. The manager opened the door and took a deep breath before everyone else got out the van.

“Why not give the dudes a little drink. It won’t kill me right?” he talked to himself as he was the one who suggested SHINee should drink their heart’s content for the first time since they debuted. They all stepped out the car one by one but Jonghyun decided to stay in the van for a bit, they were walking towards the main entrance when Onew noticed Jonghyun wasn’t following so he decided to go back to check on him. Onew opened the car’s door and sat back to his seat and closed it again.

“What’s up brother?” he asked. Jonghyun didn’t response and he pretended to be sleeping. “Tired huh?”

Jonghyun opened his eyes and fixed it on Onew “Hyung! Do you know the feeling of being in love?” he asked but eyes were fixed on Onew. Onew had to scratch his head as he never experience the word they say love. He never liked anyone and never been close to girls before, he wasn’t sure love even exist in the dictionary.

“Don’t tell me our bling bling is in love?” he teased.

“Never mind!” Jonghyun sighed as he walked out the van leaving Onew behind laughing to himself.

“In love huh?” Onew whispered to himself as he looked out the van and saw Yoomi laughing with Minho and Taemin just inside the hotel lobby. “In love?” he repeated his voice became softer and calm as he was looking at Yoomi, staring at her every move. He stepped out the van and walked towards them all.

“Right!” the manger said right after a deep breath. “The club is in your right and the rooms are in your left.” He directed. “Go to your rooms and I will meet you in the club” he gave them their key for their rooms, all of them had their own room each. Onew looked worried about the plan of drinking all night but the manager laughed as he knew what the face he was pulling means. “Don’t worry leader, I hired the whole club. No one is going to be around apart from my good old friends who works there” the manger patted Onew’s shoulder as he left them all behind.

“Alright then let’s go!” Jonghyun faked a smile to everyone but still feeling quite rejected by the plan.

After sorting all their stuff and rooms they all headed to the club. The music was playing and guess what song was on? Ring ding dong. Yes it was their comeback song was playing on the speaker. There were two available tables one was for the manger and for his group of friends and one was for SHINee and Yoomi. Minho sat on the very end of the seat first followed by Onew and next to him was Key on the opposite side was Jonghyun at the end next to her was Yoomi which is opposite Onew and next to Yoomi was Taemin opposite Key. Minho childishly prepared a card game, it was a game what SHINee usually play during free days in their dorms. It was game they created themselves don’t ask me what because only SHINee knows. Whoever looses have to shove a shot down their throat. It has been quite a few hours playing the same game over and over again and seems like Yoomi and Jonghyun were losing and seems like Taemin never lost once. He was complaining that he never lost and was dying to try the taste of the shot. Yoomi lost once again.

“Drink it. Drink it. Drink it” Minho and Key repeatedly chant as they gave her one big shot to swallow. She didn’t look ok but she still drunk it all. The time passes too quickly for them as it was already midnight and was still drinking and playing the same game. Aren’t they bored already?!

“That’s it. I’m going” Taemin pouted as he haven’t drunk alcohol not once, not a simple sip. “But before I go can I have a tinky winky sip?” he asked for the alcohol but before he can even reach the bottle Key dragged him out and to their rooms. “Naww men! Key hyung I wanted to try it” he whined.

“Not a chance. Taeminnie! You should’ve lost”

“Not my fault Yoomi was so dumb playing same goes to Jonghyun hyung. And Onew hyung seems drunk too. You too. And Minho Hyung was so drunk that he couldn’t carry his tall figure out the club. And manager hyung never cared as he went out with his friends leaving us all behind. What was that for?” Taemin started blabbering as he couldn’t accept the fact that her didn’t taste the alcohol and was the one who was more excited that everyone else this morning.

“Stop your chat mouth and go to bed. Underage!” key threw him in his own room and closed the door as he headed to his own room wobbling and almost bumped into the wall.

Minho also went up to his own hotel room “see…you…YOU.. la.tterrrr….hhyung!” he said while walking and bumping into walls as he made his way to his own room. Jonghyun seems to be dead and was lying down on the couch in the club. Yoomi was really drunk for the first time in her life and she was already sleeping with her head and arms in the table. Onew wasn’t drunk that much and can remember everything. “Yoomi! Yoomi” he tried to wake her up but in response, a hit from her “Don’t wake me up or else your dead” she warned but she was sleeping. Sleep talk! Onew laughed at her. He sat down to her level and stared at her face, he slowly run his hands to her soft face, he stared at her closed eyes and smiles were starting to form from his face. Yoomi slapped his hands away from her face when she felt someone was touching her face but didn’t really know it was a person. Onew laughed at her cuteness, he tried to wake her up once again but she was deep in her sleep. He decided to carry her back to her room, in a bridal way. While walking up to Yoomi’s room with him carrying her, his heart suddenly pumped fast as he didn’t know why. He opened the door and placed her gently on her bed. He tried to take her jacket off to release some of her heat because she was sweating from tall the alcohol she drunk, he placed his hands on her shirt’s upper button but realised what he was about to do. So decided to leave it and covered her with the quilt.

“Thank you!” Yoomi talked. Onew looked surprised but Yoomi was deep in her sleep. She has a habit of talking in her sleep without realising. They say if someone talks in their sleep, whatever they say is always the truth.

“Yoomi? Are you awake?” Onew asked.

“Yes” Yoomi answered but really in a deep sleep. Oh boi! Her sleep talking habit strikes again.

Onew wondered why she was answering his question as she was sleeping really deep. He sat on the edge of her bed as he remembered that if someone sleeps talk they usually say the truth and their mind can’t hide lies. (A/N: apparently this is quite true. I heard it from my friend and a story of someone she knows lols xD anywayyyy)

“Yoomi is there someone you love right now?” Onew asked his first question; even he couldn’t believe he just asked her that.

“Yes…. There is” Yoomi replied as she rolled to her side facing her back to Onew.

“Can you tell me who he is?”

“Lee Jinki!” she answered truthfully. He was stunned and couldn’t believe what he just heard. He looked at her slowly but can only see the back of her as she was facing the opposite side.

“Why is that?”

“Because. He inspires me and he is too cute to be” Onew was more shocked and could feel happiness but at the same time he didn’t expect Yoomi would answer all these questions and he didn’t expect he would ask these questions. Everything just happened fast. Yoomi started moving around and , so Onew decided to stand up and cover her up with the quilt and walked out the room, he slowly closed the door and stood just outside her door still holding the door knob. ‘She likes me?’ he thought to himself as he was smiling.

Jonghyun was still sleeping on the couch when he suddenly fell off the couch and woke himself up. He slowly sat back up and scratched his head from headache; he wanted get fresh air so he decided to go out the wide balcony. Yoomi on the other hand also woke up but still really drunk and doesn’t know the movements she creates. She walked out her room and headed to get fresh air in the balcony where Jonghyun is at. She wasn’t at the right mind thinking so she held on to the barrier and put her feet on it, the balcony was on the second floor so there is a possibilities she might fall off if she is not careful. Jonghyun noticed her and thought she was about to commit suicide so he grabbed her wrist as he pulled her off. They both landed on the floor with Yoomi on top of Jonghyun as their lips met for the second time accidently. Both didn’t look stunned, they slowly got up, Yoomi stepped back a little but Jonghyun grabbed her waist as he pulled her closer to him. He kissed her in the lips with so much passion even though both didn’t know what they were doing with each other. As he kissed her with enthusiasm she accepted the kiss and kissed back with so much passion. The two clueless best friends kissed each other the night away.

*Click* *flash* *Click* *flash* *camera rolling* *Click* *click* *flash* “oopps no flash” *Click*

“YOU ARE GOING DOWN!”  A mysterious voice said it in a scary tone of voice as it took more snapshot of both Yoomi and Jonghyun kissing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Yay more subscribers THANK YOU><...... hmm how cute? too bad they are drunk to remember it lols) (2010 September 2 18:03)