Pain in my heart.

City Girl's Pure Heart

Chapter 12

Me and Jonghyun walked back to the dorm, as we both stepped in the room all the SHINee members stared at us, I looked at Onew Oppa but he seems down, sad. I noticed a glare to Onew Oppa from Jonghyun as he quickly held onto my hands.

“You two? Are together?” he asked pointing at our hands.

“Sure they are” Minho smiled. “Well, congrats to you both. Yoomi, teach him a lesson would you?” he smiled as he headed back to his room.

“Pft. I thought Eunmi ruined you two” Key rolled his eyes. I still don’t get why he is so mean to her, he only have met her once and she didn’t even say a word to him. My brother is over the top.

“Hyung are you ok?” the stupid Taemin asked him if he was ok or not. Of course he is not ok. And Jonghyun, I don’t understand what happened to both but when we entered the dorm together he made it obvious I accepted him. I still have feelings for Onew Oppa but obviously I love Jonghyun better now.

“Yeah sure I am ok” he faked a smile and it was so obvious to me. “Jonghyun, congratulations on winning her heart” he smiled as he walked to his own room. I let go of Jonghyun as I followed Onew Oppa inside his room. I knocked but I didn’t hear him say a word so I let myself in.

“Oppa” I said when I walked in.

“Oppa” I repeated as I saw him standing by his window looking out the road. He turned around and gave me a sweet smile.

“I’m happy for you both” he smiled but I wasn’t convinced.

“Oppa, I’m sorry! If I have played with your feelings I’m really sorry” I apologised. He smiled at me once again but I noticed his smiled this time was for real. He grabbed my hands as he pulled me into a hug in quick motion without warning.

“You don’t need to be sorry about. I’m happy you came in my life, I’m happy you showed me what it feels like to be in love. I’m glad it was you I have loved for the first time. But hey keep this in mind, you are not the prettiest girl, so I will find someone a lot better than you” he laughed as he pulled himself from the hug and held onto both of my shoulder and looked at me deeply in the eyes.

“Yoomi! Thank you” he smiled as he pressed his lip on my forehead. I gave him s sweet smile in return as I walked back to the living room where Jonghyun and Key Oppa were talking about, Eunmi?!

“Hyung, I know she threatened you but are you sure there is nothing you can do about it? Eunmi is a right , if you have told me earlier I would of…” Did Eunmi really do that to Jonghyun? She threatens him so he won’t speak to me? But what is her key? What is the powerful information she have that Jonghyun is afraid of her? I snapped my brother as I spoke.

“Is it true?” I asked behind the wall, I revealed myself as I walked towards them.

“Oppa, what you just said. Was it true? Did Eunmi really do that?” I asked Key Oppa. “Is that the reason why you are so mad at her for the first time meeting her? Jonghyun, is it true?.... Tell Me!” I questioned and shouted, I was eager to find out if it was really true or not. “How can she do this to me?” I noticed a nod from Key Oppa but Jonghyun remained silent throughout the questioning. I took a couple of deep breathe before walking out the dorm.

“Yoomi where are you going?” I heard Jonghyun shouts. He followed me as I was already out in the hallway, he grab hold on to my arm as he turned me to his direction. I looked at him pitiful.

“Sorry” I was almost in tears.

“Yoomi, don’t do whatever you are thinking” he told.

“I am not letting her get away with this” my voice turned cold.

“Yoomi calm down, she still have the evidence that could ruin SHINee especially you, I don’t want you to suffer, do you know what I mean?” he worriedly reminded me. I nodded slowly.

“Alright! But let me go and speak to her, just for once” I insisted but Jonghyun couldn’t say a word as I do whatever I say. I walked away leaving him standing in the hall way, he must be worried but I really needed to speak to Eunmi about the misunderstanding.

I got to Eunmi’s house, she opened it and welcomed me in. “Yoomi, what are you doing here?” she grinned. “I need to talk to you about something” I nervously told.

“What is it honey? Tell me and I can help you out” she smiled. So fake, but I wonder what the secret she knows that will ruin SHINee forever though.

“Eunmi… I… I.. have. S-something to ask yo…”

“YOOMI” she snapped in a scary tone of voice. This is the first time she ever yelled at me, and I now realise why my brother hates her so much, she is a right plastic and fake friend. I should have not trusted her. I widened my eyes as I looked at her.

*SLAP*

She slapped me in the cheeks so sudden, I didn’t even notice the hand was coming, but she did slap me.

“You ” she shouted of anger. I could feel my blood is heating up. I placed my hand on my red cheek as I looked at her evilly.

“Eunmi…”

“You , I thought you are my friend” she snapped.

“What? I don’t understand”

“You and Jonghyun are together now are you? Well that leave me no choice but to reveal the photo to the press” she told. What photo? Is that what Jonghyun is scared of? A photo she will give to the press to ruin SHINee? What photo is it?

“I don’t understand” I pretended.

She walked into her bag and revealed me a photo, my eyes widened and my legs were trembling of petrified, when I saw the photo, it’s the photo where me and Jonghyun were  kissing in the hotel. So Eunmi have planned it all? But I won’t let her take it to the press, I don’t want to create big scandal for SHINee. What do I Do?

“Easy Yoomi! I know you are shock and wondering how the I got these photos. But, tell you what. I won’t give these to the press IF. You go out the country” she told with a cold voice.

“I know how much you love Jonghyun, but if you really love him that much you would do this right? I feel sorry for them if this photo leak out, not only their dreams is shuttered, people will hate him as much as they will hate you. They will hold a grudge on the both of you, no escape for Jonghyun.”

Ok I admit that scared me, I don’t want SHINee to get into horrendous scandal because of me, and I don’t want to see them get ruin, I don’t want him to get hurt as I love him so much. I don’t want him to suffer. It hurts my heart just by thinking about it. I can’t bear to see him suffer all because of me. What should I do? As the matter of fact it was my fault anyway.

“Ok!” I took a deep breath.

“I will do whatever you want me to do. Just give me all the copies you have” I told as I made my mind.

“Good girl” she faked a smile at me. “I won’t give it to you yet, not until you are in the airport. AND. Make sure no one knows about this, otherwise I won’t agree. I will give you a whole day to say your good bye at them, this time tomorrow meet me at the airport and get your ticket ready to your chosen destination” she instructed as I just nodded unwillingly.

I walked out her house with a teary eyes, I can’t believe I have trusted a like her. I can’t believe I have fallen into her trap. And I can’t believe I am leaving Jonghyun and we didn’t even have time to be together. It hurts me that my heart wants to explode. I got home, I was standing by the door ready to open it. I took a deep breath as I was ready to walk in. I fixed my hair and whipped the tears in my eyes as I insisted a smile on face and opened the door, I found all of them sitting in the living room waiting for me. Jonghyun ran towards me.

“Are you ok?” he asked worriedly, I faked a bright smile as I sat down on the couch.

“I want to do it again” I grinned not caring their sad facial. Everyone seems to know about it already so I didn’t bother mentioning it.

“Do what again?” Minho asked

“Go drinking. Since it was my first time, I wanna make my second time with you guys again, like NOW! Hurry” I brightly smiled as I pulled Jonghyun’s hands and walked out the dorm, even though my heart seems like it is going to explode any minute. The rest of them followed too.

We got to the bar and it was empty, it was already closed but I begged the manager if we could have it for the night, thanks to my expert mind of thinking reasons he let us. We played the same game, told each other our greatest secret. I had my time alone with Jonghyun in one corner as we talked about ourselves more, well not that we don’t know anything about each other. He knows EVERYTHING about me. The night was full of laughter as they are all clueless about me. Taemin seems to be enjoying his time as he already has tasted alcohol. He seems to be floating right now!

“3 am. Woops this is worst than being an idol. We need to go home” Onew Oppa ruined the moment. Well he is true plus I have my flight tomorrow too. Everyone wasn’t drunk or anything. Not as much as we were last time. We got to the dorm, Key jumped into the shower as he hates the smell of alcohol when he goes to bed. Minho and Taemin ended up on the couch, they were too tired to go to their own bed. Onew Oppa ruffled my head as he kissed my cheek goodnight. I noticed a little glare from Jonghyun there.

I turned to Jonghyun. It was only me and him in the hall way now, I hugged him in quick motion and tightens the hug as he hugged me back.

“I love you” I whispered and tears suddenly dropped. “I love you too” he whispered back and was about to break the hug but I stayed still and hugged him tighter. After 5 minutes or so I let go, I looked at him in the eyes. I initiate a kiss on his lips. I said my goodnight as it is going to be my last words to him. I am exploding inside; I love him too much that I would sacrifice the love I have for him. For his desire.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: To my new subscribers thank you guys^^…. Ahhh this chapter is so lame I apologise and oh gosh this part sounded like my other fic LOL… ah well it is me who written it too so I have the right lols, another chapter and the story is going to end ><.. Hope you guys enjoyed it, but I feel like there’s nothing that caught my mind on this story, sadly…. And I hate triangles too. That gave me a lesson, I am not going to write triangles ever again :(…. Or maybe I will lols xD please do comment my readers. ^^) 2010 september 10 19:28)