Ballistic Concerto!

City Girl's Pure Heart

Chapter 6

The van finally stopped and the manager told me to get out first, just in case all the fans will come running to us when they see SHINee walk out with me. So I walked out the van and stood just outside the building, it looked old but premises. I could feel that the college is private and posh, well…. Totally not my type, but I agreed, stupid me! Well because of Onew Oppa… all good! I took a deep breath and swallowed my spit as I nervously took my first step just outside the main gate.

“Here I go” I whispered to myself as I managed to walk past the main gate. “Hope everything goes well”

“Hey you!” I heard a voice from behind. I didn’t look back so I carried on walking. “I said HEY!” the voice became louder and clearer as I felt it moved closer to me. That person placed her hands on my shoulder. I swallowed and turned my head to face her.

“H..Hi!” I answered.

“Didn’t you hear me call for you?” the person asked but to my surprised she had a big grin on her face. She looked beautiful, and nice. She is like one of those Disney princesses, she looked sophisticated and matured. I wondered how old she was, probably older than me since the entire campus covered high school, college and university.

“Uhm… sorry I have too much on my mind.” I replied but my hands were shaky. WHY?!

“Don’t be nervous. I know first days are always a scary thing but I’m sure you will get use to it soon” she showed me even bigger grin. “My name is Eunmi by the way” she offered a shake hands, I slowly shook her hands but I had to let go immediately because I didn’t want to show more of my nervousness. “What’s your name?” she asked.

“I’m Yoomi. Nice to meet you Eunmi” I nervously smiled.

“Yoomi? Nice name, your name and mine rhymes right? Yoomi, Eunmi” she laughed, she moved her head to one side and looked back at the van still parking right at the front of the gate. “You look rich by the look of your van” she smiled and made her eyes smaller. “Your diver is not going yet?” she asked again.

“Ah, no.” I replied as I looked back and wondered why they haven’t come out yet or at least move the wheel to the parking area.

“Anyway Yoomi” she turned her head to face me. “What classes are you taking?” she asked

“Erm…. I do business and language” I replied, I looked at the folder she was holding in between of her arm and chest.

“Omo really? Me too. What a coincidence. What class are you in?”

“I’m in college so class 1A” I replied, and then I notice a class 1A on her folder so I wondered if she really is around my age.

“That’s great because I am too” she smiled. Then a loud scream from everyone around me was banging my ears. I turned around and I saw SHINee walked out their van. ‘Oh boi’ I thought as I slapped my forehead. Eunmi looked at me doing the crazy stuff so I hid my self from embarrassment. “SHINee huh?” she lifted one eyebrow.

“You know them too? No wait. You’re a fan too?” I questioned as I could see her eyes were fixed on them walking towards us.

“NO! I am not a fan. To be honest with you Yoomi I am not a big fan of SHINee, so I won’t die if they smile at me” she honestly replied. Wow thank god I finally met someone who is nice and not a crazy SHINee fan girl, although I like Onew oppa myself. “Let’s be friends. You look nice” she turned her face to me and smiled for the last time before SHINee walked pass us, as they all walked pass one by one along with all the girls staring and drooling their saliva looking at them. Jonghyun walked pass me first and saluted me, Onew walked pass next and gave me the sweetest smile ever, I heard some girl chatting, saying “wow she’s so lucky” “man I wanna be in her shoe” “did you see that? Onew smiled at her!”…. then after a moment I felt someone hit me in the head, hard, and when I turned around I saw Key giving me glare and I heard him whisper “Get ready to be eaten brat” and walked off. I heard people saying “She’s not too lucky after all” I hate Key for that. Then it was Minho and Taemin, they both stopped next to me, to my left it was Taemin and to my right it was Minho, they both placed their hands on both of my shoulder at the same time as they both said “We will not talk to you” in unison. WTF?! They will not talk to me? But they just did, and made it so obvious to everyone. After that they both walked along with the rest of them, but I already sensed glaring and chatting about me. After everyone was gone following SHINee inside the main building I finally turned around and looked at Eunmi eyeing on me.

“How did you know them?” she held on my arm and her grip was too tight, and I thought she is not a fan.

“I….erm…” I didn’t finish my sentence when she asked me my last name.

“Is your last name, Kim?”

“Ye….Yes!” I replied and couldn’t figure out what is going on inside her brain. “How did you know?” I asked and I pulled my arm off of her tight grip. She looked at me like an innocent little dog, “Do….you… happen to be the sister of Key in SHINee?” she winded her eyes. I really don’t know what is in her mind.

“Ye….Yes. But please don’t tell anyone! I wanna keep it a secret” I plead as I don’t want people to hate me for having Key as my brother and close to SHINee members. When I asked her not to say it to anyone I noticed a big grin one her face and her smiled gotten bigger than ever. She must’ve been happy to hear I am Key’s sister and doesn’t want to public it.

“Anyway Yoomi. You’re my best friend now right? Let’s go” Woah easy there. I have a best friend already? She pulled me towards the building as we both made our way in our classes.

Oh yeah I forgot we had a big gathering because SHINee is going to perform in our ‘POSH’ school. We all went to the hall and sat in the seats spread around the hall. I sat right at the front as Eunmi fought just to get those seats, it was the perfect place for us to be notice by SHINee and it was right at the front of the stage.

“How did you manage to get these seats?” I shouted as everyone around us are so loud chanting SHINee’s name. “I had my way!” she shouted back and smile.

Finally the curtain dropped and everything went dark apart from one spot light on the stage. I was expecting Ring Ding Dong to come but it was the school’s presidents’ little speech. I heard people booing him off the stage. I laughed.

“Welcome to your first day back. And to welcome you all…..” yeah, blah di blah di blah… he talked too much and….. FINALLY….. After the boring long talk from him, SHINee finally came out the stage.

 (A/N: Play music xD)


 

Baby
Negae banhae beorin naegae wae irae
Dureopdago mulleoseoji malgo
Geunyang naegae matgyeobwala eoddae
My lady


When Jonghyun started their comeback song at that time which was Ring Ding Dong, the crowed went ballistic with their screaming and shouting saying how much they love Jonghyun. When he said his first line ‘Baby’ I noticed him looking and smiling at me, I turned to my right and saw Eunmi staring at me, I smiled at her slyly but she didn’t response, she rolled her eyes on me and looked back at them. Eh?

Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggi ding diggi
Ding ding ding
Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggi ding diggi
Ding ding ding

Butterfly
Neoreul mannan chut sungan
Nooni beonjjeok meori stop
Belli ding dong oolleosseo

When they finally started the dance, everyone stood up and started signing along with it, even some people danced along. While Key was singing his line I noticed a simple glare from him. Then finally the line I have been waiting to hear in centuries. Onew Oppa’s voice

Nan malya meotjinnom chakhannom
Geureon nomeun anijiman
Nareumdaero gwaenchaneun bad boy

Man I think I died and I think my bones cracked when he sang the line ‘bad boy’ and winked at me. Gosh I was so visible to them, as I sat right at the front. And gosh I think they should stop looking at me because I could feel Eunmi heating up like the sun sitting next to me. I didn’t know why but she said she doesn’t like them that much but when she rolled her eyes on me I felt awkward. Well she already knows Key is my brother.

Neodo machi butterfly
Neomu yakhae ppajeosseo
Neomu soonhae ppajeosseo
Neol gyeotae dweoyagaesseo

Deoneun geokjeongma geokjeongma
Naman mideobomyeon dwaejana
Niga neomu mamae deuleo
Nochil su eopneun geol

When Jonghyun sang his line, he couldn’t stop looking only at me and even waved his hands at me that made everyone else stare at me. ‘No good’ I thought to myself. But why did I suddenly feel happiness in my heart? When he smiled and waved at me during his performance, I felt happy and thankful? But I felt everything went dark when I sensed a face giving me a death glare I looked to my right and startled myself when  I found Eunmi glaring at me like I am some kind of a criminal.

Baby
Naega soomeul meomchool su oh crazy
Neomu yeppeo gyeondil su oh crazy
Neo animyeon pilyoeopda crazy
Na wae irae

We gonna go rocka rocka rocka rocka rocka rocka So fantastic
Go rocka rocka rocka rocka rocka rocka So elastic

Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic, fantastic
Elastic, elastic, elastic, elastic

Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggi ding diggi
Ding ding ding
Ojak neoman deullinda

Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggi ding diggi
Ding ding ding
(Meorisokae oolinda)

Ah Onew Oppa’s voice is amazing I couldn’t stop myself from smiling left ear to right ear.

Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggi ding diggi
Ding ding ding
(Nae gaseumae oolinda)

‘Urgh. Key’ I thought as I rolled my eyes

Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggi ding diggi
Ding ding ding

I call you butterfly
Nali gamyeon galsurok
Mosi bakhyeo neoran geol
Haeyeonal su eopdaneun geol

Nareul seontaekhae (Dolikiji malgo)
Seontaekhae (Domanggaji malgo)
Negae ppajin baboin na
Nal chaekimjyeoya dwae

Baby
Naega soomeul meomchool su oh crazy
Neomu yeppeo gyeondil su oh crazy
Neo animyeon pilyoeopda crazy
Na wae irae

Nan chakhadi chakhanjeunghugooni
Geollin neoreul ihae mot hagaetda
Neon gakkeumssik geureon gojung
Emijireul talpi italhaebwa gwaenchanda

Break out ( Hey! )
Ring ding ding ding ding diggi diggi ding ding
Dong dong dong dong dong dong

Sashil nan bulanhae
Eoddeokhae nal boneunji

Somehow I could feel my heart skipping a beat on Jonghyun’s line especially hearing his strong vocal. And most especially him looking at me throughout the performance, I couldn’t help but to think he was quite cute performing on the stage. But I noticed a death glare from Eunmi once again. WHAT’S HER PROBLEM??!

Eojjeomyeon eojjeomyeon
Naegae hogameul gatgo itneunji molla
Etorok anjeolbujeol hal subbakae eopseo
Dolikil su eopneun geol

Complicated girl
Jeoldae no lan daedaphaji ma
Na gwaenchaneun namjalan geol
Naega michyeobeolilji molla

Don't be silly girl (Silly girl)
You're my miracle (My miracle)
Neoman gajil su itdamyeon
Naegaen da pilyoeopneun geol

Baby
Naega soomeul meomchool su oh crazy
Neomu yeppeo gyeondil su oh crazy
Neo animyeon pilyoeopda crazy
Na wae irae

We gonna go rocka rocka rocka rocka rocka rocka So fantastic
Go rocka rocka rocka rocka rocka rocka So elastic

Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic, fantastic
Elastic, elastic, elastic, elastic

Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggi ding diggi
Ding ding ding
(Ojak neoman deullinda)

Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggi ding diggi
Ding ding ding
(Meorisokae oolinda)

Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggi ding diggi
Ding ding ding
(Nae gaseumae oolinda)

Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggi ding diggi
Ding ding ding

The song finally finished as everyone deafened my ears from their loud screams and cheering for SHINee. As they all stood up, SHINee took their last bow and walked off the stage. I faced to Eunmi but I could feel that there was thunder and lighting above her head. I wondered what was wrong so I asked. “Are you ok?”

“I don’t think I am. The music was too loud for my ears and I need to rest” she patted her forehead and ran out the hall immediately. After a few minutes, I also decided to leave the hall with everyone else when I saw someone dressed up as Po from teletubbies. He grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the crowd. I couldn’t figure out who it was, he pulled me backstage and took off his mask. “Phew. That was HOT inside this thing” Jonghyun pointed at the teletubbies Po head mask.

“What on earth are you planning to do Jonghyun?” I whispered as I didn’t want to let anybody hear me.

“I have something VERY important to say and I can’t wait any longer” he said but by looking at his face he seems serious than ever, I wondered how important these words are, that he can’t wait to say until I get back home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Yay new subscribers Thanks guys><. Does the music works guys? anyway.... hope you liked this chapter xD and please do comment of what you think of the story so far xD comments always helps me to write faster lols xD...... had fun reading this chap? OMG i was listening to RDD and even singing along while typing this so i guess i have too many grammar mistakes right? my appologise><) (2010 September 1 16:41)

OKIES I THINK YOU SHOULD WATCH THE MV NOW>< i loooooooove SHINee.... BTW yeah it's ring ding dong (I LOVE RING DING DONG) *dance*and i have a reason why it is not lucifer (I LOVE LUCIFER) *dance*

waaaaa They killed me>< DAMN ~~~~~~~~xD