What a Disaster!

City Girl's Pure Heart

Chapter 5

[Jonghyun’s POV]

I felt Yoomi walked in my room. I didn’t sleep much last night because I was chatting with her online. Ok, I lied to her that I wasn’t the bling bling she knows! I just wanted to chat with her online that’s all. And I might keep the lie! I felt she walked closer to me.

“Wake Up!” I felt her finger poking me, but I didn’t move a single muscle. I wanted to know what she is going to do next, and I wonder if she is tired from lack of sleep.

“I said wake up!” she shouted and pulled my quilt off of me, I grabbed it with one hand and pulled it but surprisingly, I kinda pulled her whole body to my direction and she fell on top of me. Her lips landed on mine, I felt fireworks going on around me, I felt like I was floating of joys, I felt like it was a dream, I shared my first kiss with the person I truly love. I pretended I was asleep. And hadn’t open my eyes yet, she got up immediately but the 2 seconds kiss felt like 2 hours. She got up and pushed me out off my bed. I fell on my face that woke me up. I slowly stood up rubbing my nose.

“What happened?” I questioned as I was pretending I didn’t know. She stared at me and I could sense a brush of pink was appearing from her cheeks, ‘She’s blushing?’ I thought to myself and couldn’t stop smiling in my mind.

“Nothing! I pushed you out the bed because it is already late and you need to wake up” she replied fast and walked out the room. I gave out a small chuckle and touched my lips gently, still feeling all happy about the accidently kiss I shared with her.

 

[Yoomi’s POV]

That kiss. Somehow it felt like I was floating in heaven, his lips felt so warm, but NO! He’s my best friend and I should’ve shared my first kiss with Onew Oppa. Noooo!.... but something about that kiss made me think of it over and over again. And why does my heart is super nervous?

I was walking out the room rubbing my lips; I wasn’t expecting such a thing. That was my first kiss and it was with Jonghyun. I think I’m going to cry now. I wanted my first kiss to be with Onew oppa but why?! While walking out the room and rubbing my lips with my face down staring at the floor I bumped into Taemin, I looked up and saw a big grin printed on his face.

“Soooo what happened inside? Why do you look so red?” he teased as he poked my cheek. I slapped his fingers off my cheek and glared at him. But in response to that, he laughed.

“Nothing!” I answered annoyed “My face is not blushing!” I replied and walked into the bathroom to change.

“Alright! Whatever you say Yoomi!” he teased as he made his way out the hallway to the kitchen. “Blushing huh?” he whispered to himself but I obviously heard it. [‘Way to go Jonghyun hyung’ Taemin thought to himself.]

Urg. Do I really look flushed? Why did I blush? It was only Jonghyun so no biggie! But YES it was Jonghyun my best friend and he was my first kiss. Argg this thing is much worst than last night with Onew oppa!  And my heart won’t stop skipping a beat.

“Forget about it Yoomi” I whispered to myself as I took a deep breathe.

“Yoomi are you ready?” I heard a voice and someone knocked on my door.

“Nearly!” I shouted back.

=====

After Yoomi got changed, she walked out her room to find all SHINee were waiting for her in the living room. She walked out the room looking totally gorgeous that made Taemin’s jaw drop. Minho who was sat next to Taemin lifted this jaw back together. Yoomi was wearing a floral white and pink, knee length dress. She didn’t bother on putting make up on but whatever she does she still looks beautifully fresh. Her hair waved like the ocean sea.

“I’m ready!” she smiled. Everyone kept their mouth shut and eyes were fixed on her.

“I… didn’t know you can dress up like a girl!” teased Jonghyun, but his eyes were fixed on her.

“Yah!” she shouted and was about to go back to her room to change but Onew grabbed her wrist. She looked stunned and looked up at his face. Onew was smiling like a goddess and eyes were perfectly fixed on Yoomi.

“Don’t change, you look beautiful” he smiled. Yoomi blushed a little and couldn’t look at him in the eyes. “Let’s go!” he pulled her out the dorm.

 

[Jonghyun’s POV]

After I teased or joked about her amazing look, she turned around and was about to go to her room to change but I saw Onew stood up and held her wrist, that made me feel like I have been thrown in a trash. I felt my heartbeat pumped 100 times a second. I thought I was jealous. Could Onew hyung starting to like her already?

“Don’t change, you look beautiful” he smiled at her, I could see Yoomi’s cheek is turning red like a tomato and couldn’t even take a glimpse at him. She must really like him a lot. And I was going to say that first, but my moves were just too slow. I wanted to be the first one to say ‘you’re beautiful’ to her but Onew was on the role.

 

[Yoomi’s POV]

Onew pulled me to the car and so everyone else followed. I sat in the car fidgeting with my dress and not taking a single glimpse at Onew who was sat next to me. I lowered my head as I stared at my feet.

“Are you nervous?” asked Minho, as usual he was sitting at the front next to the manager driving.

“uhm… yeah, kind of. It’s my first day in that college so I guess I am nervous” I let out a small chuckle and faced the car window. Behind me I could sense Onew turned his face to me, I was too embarrass to face him back, no, I was too shy to face him, somehow I couldn’t feel the urge of sitting next to him, the urge of talking to him, the urge of wanting for him to like me back anymore. I wonder too much.

“Don’t worry cupid sis, I will be with you!” smiled Taemin from behind as I looked back at him and Key oppa.

“Yeahhhh! Riiight! Because you are Taemin of SHINee” I pouted. How could he take care of me? Instead of being with me to decrease my frightening feelings it will obviously increase it, because I’m sure he has millions of fan girl in that school, and I don’t want to make enemy.

“What are you so worried about?” I could hear Key whined from behind.

“BECAUSE! It’s a new environment for me and I have no one to talk to during break and all that crap!” I replied as I glared at him. I knew he was getting annoyed at my nervousness but I don’t give a damn that is Key anyway, he’s always annoyed of my existence. I rolled my eyes at him and faced back to the front.

 “Yah! I said I will be there!” yelled Taemin.

“NO! Taemin. Don’t ever talk to me when we are at school” I warned him, and pointed my index finger at him. The rest of them burst out laughing at my foolishness.

“Yoomi-ya! Anyone would pay a million won just to talk to one of us in front of many other fans but you don’t?” Jonghyun couldn’t help but to laugh hard that almost he can’t handle anymore.

“It’s not that. I didn’t mean it like that” I protested as I felt myself in an awkward position inside the car.

“It’s just that I am too scared of the fan girl. They might eat me alive” I explained “You don’t know what’s on people’s mind these days” I obviously looked at Minho and stated this words from early this morning.

“Not to worry sis. We will make sure they will eat you alive because we are going there too. We will have a mini performance at that school” Key gave me a death glare as if like he was saying I better say my last words.

‘Oh ShiiiiiiiT!!!!’ I cursed in my mind. ‘This is going to be ballistic’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Hmm... i didn't liked this part as much as the rest so far.... but hope you did. I wonder what is going to happen during the performance xD.... Thanks to my new subscribers xD) (2010 August 31 20:35)