I Missed You Like Crazy!

City Girl's Pure Heart

Chapter 10

It’s been a whole week since Yoomi and Jonghyun haven’t seen each other, Jonghyun hasn’t spoken to her or anything, even when at the dorm he always skips breakfast, lunch or dinner in the table with Yoomi. Although he has been speaking to her online but she doesn’t really know it is Jonghyun she is speaking to. Yoomi started to get worried as she thinks something is wrong with him, every time she arrange time to see him he always have excuse not to speak to her.

“Jonghyun. What’s wrong?” Onew approached Jonghyun as he sat in the changing room just after a performance. Jonghyun looked at him and sighed.

“Nothing hyung. I’m fine everything is fine” he faked a smile.

“Really? But how come I haven’t seen many of you this week huh? You go out really early and come back home really late at night! Don’t tell me it’s a girl problem? C’mon tell your hyung and I will listen” Onew told as he sat down opposite him.

“Really hyung? You will listen? What can you do about it? As you love her too!” Jonghyun suddenly spoke as he wanted to tell him badly. Onew and Yoomi is not officially dating yet as Onew hasn’t asked her out or anything but both has been hanging out and going on a ‘date’ together since their first ‘date’ in an amusement park. Onew also realised he likes her, and would willing to take her in his hands, but he is still confuse whether she likes him too or not, he doesn’t want to ask her just yet as he thinks she sees him as her older bother as well as everyone else but he is thinking wrong.

“Jonghyun? What are you talking about?” Onew asked as he looked at Jonghyun’s serious face.

“I’m talking about Yoomi!” Jonghyun frankly answered. Onew’s eyes got widened as he didn’t know what he was on about.

“Do..you..Love her too?” he asked

“Isn’t obvious hyung?” Jonghyun coldly replied.

“So you do? Since when Jonghyun? But how come you have been avoiding her lately? What is going on?”

“Since when?? Since forever hyung! I love her since forever. I won’t be the Jonghyun in front of you if it wasn’t for her. I have never fallen in love in my whole life and she is my first and forever be. Hyung I don’t care if you are my hyung but I wont let you take Yoomi away from me. I will fight for her love” Jonghyun turned more serious and mean every word he was saying, Onew on the other side was confused and shocked as he loves Yoomi as well. He didn’t know how to response to that.

“You pabo! You say you love her but you have been avoiding he…”

“Avoiding? Hyung I have my own reason…” As Jonghyun interrupted

“What reason? Now tell me!” Jonghyun didn’t get to finish his sentence as Onew interrupted as well, as the talk turned into an argument between the two members and brothers.

“No I can’t hyung!” Jonghyun calmed himself down a little

Onew got up his chair as he pulled Jonghyun’s collar, he stood up and looked deep into his eyes. Onew felt pissed as he cares so much for Yoomi, he couldn’t accept the fact that his own Dongsaeng is his rival in love, and also he couldn’t take the fact that Jonghyun suddenly told him how much he loves Yoomi but he have been avoiding her. Onew let go of him as he sat down and calmed himself down.

“Sorry!” he sincerely apologised. Jonghyun fixed his shirt collar as he sat back down too. Onew looked up at him and gave him a serious look.

“Listen! I am not giving her up. As you know too, she is the first girl I have realised I love. And I will not giving her to you! Not until I die. I’m sorry Dongsaeng but I also know the feeling of in love, especially when you know you have a rival in her heart!” Onew told him seriously, Jonghyun already accepted it as he took a deep breath.

“Alright hyung! Just do your thing and I will do mine, we’ll see who she will chose between us! If she chose you then I promise to give up on her. But if she chose me then stay away from the both of us. Agreed?” Jonghyun stood up as he offered a hand shake. Onew looked up and stood up a few seconds after. He took the handshake “I accept that. A battle between us, but don’t make her love a game Jonghyun. And even if she chose you I will still be here for her and protect her no matter what! I will still be here for her!” Onew told as he left the changing room.

“Hyung! I will NEVER let you have her!” Jonghyun spoke to himself as he sat back down and kicked the chair Onew was sitting on earlier.

‘So even Onew loves her? Jonghyun you er! I will never let you have her either.’ Eunmi was listening just outside the room since Onew walked in. I don’t even know how she got in the building. She had her own little way.

“A battle between your hyung huh? FOR YOOMI’S HEART?!” she suddenly entered the room while Jonghyun’s head was facing down. He looked up and saw Eunmi’s face as he wanted to punch it for real.

“Get lost you crazy !” he cursed at her, even though he hates being rude to people but what Eunmi is doing right now is much worst. She slowly sat down levelled her head to his as she touched his shoulder to comfort him, but Jonghyun refused as he stood up just before she could even touch him. “I just want to be here for you Jonghyun. Why won’t you let me?” she faked a tears in her eyes.

“Because I love Yoomi more than a crazy bugger like you, and whatever you do I will NEVER love a plastic like you. GET IT?!” he told her. Eunmi’s teary eyes have vanished as it turned into a monster.

“FINE!! Make sure you remember the deal otherwise… you know what will happen right? And in no time, without speaking to her, you will forget abou…..” she didn’t get to finish her sentence as Jonghyun pushed her out of his way as he made his way out the room.

“I love you though” Eunmi pouted as she crossed her arms seconds after she looked at the photo in her hands.

 

[Yoomi’s POV]

Jonghyun…..Jonghyun…..Jonghyun…..Jonghyun……….. Argh… why can’t I stop myself from thinking about him? It has been a week since he hasn’t spoken to me. I wonder how he is doing; I wonder what is wrong with him. I can’t believe I’m thinking about this but I really do miss him, and I don’t think this is even a friend miss…. My feelings are so confusing. Onew oppa hasn’t asked me to be his girlfriend yet as we both have been dating since last week. But somehow I don’t feel like having him as my boyfriend anymore well not as much as I used too. Thinking about Jonghyun is making my head upside down. I haven’t been able to sleep well because of him, I really miss him. Why is he avoiding to see me?

“Yoomi!” someone shouted from behind me as I was in the dorm alone on my own as everyone else is in there live performance. I looked and saw Jonghyun? What is he doing here?

“Jonghyun? What are you doing here? I thought you have a show today?” I asked as he walked closer to me, he didn’t say a word as he pulled my wrist and pulled me into his body for a tight hug. I looked surprised as I didn’t expect him to do that to me.

“Just for one minute. No. one minute is not even enough, just five minutes, let me hold you just for five minutes” he whispered through my ears as he hugged me tighter. The warmth of his body was just too wonderful, the feeling of him hugging me again have missed a lot. Jonghyun, I am so happy right now, you don’t know how much you made my day just by appearing before my eyes after a whole week of avoiding me.

“Jonghyun” I whispered as I was still in a hug with him as tears are starting to form around my pupils, I didn’t know why I felt like crying as I couldn’t control my tears as it fell down. He let go of me and looked at my face, I turned around as I didn’t want him to see me crying but he pulled me closer to him and placed his hands on my cheek as he turned it to face him, he wiped my tears with his warm hands as I could feel happiness in my heart. I missed him so much!

“Sorry! Sorry I have been avoiding you lately and I….I….Yoomi I….. I….” he was about to say something to me as I could sense he was serious but Onew oppa walked in, he grabbed my wrist while Jonghyun was still holding onto me.

“Jonghyun I need to speak to her” Onew oppa spoke as he pulled my wrist but I felt Jonghyun pulled the other wrist.

“No hyung that can wait, I have something to say to her as well” I could feel both of them have something very important to say to me as both of their grip on my hands were getting tighter and tighter as seconds past. Also I noticed their eyes were glaring at each other. Did they fight or something?

“That hurts!” I shouted as I pulled both of my hands from their grip. Onew looked at me apologetically and I looked at Jonghyun still glaring at Onew.

“Oppa, Jonghyun. If you have something to say to me, why don’t you say it both at the same time? Because I can’t be in two place at once right?” I even had the time to joke in this serious mood. Onew oppa and Jonghyun looked at each other, glaring at each other again.

“What iss….” I didn’t get to finish my sentence as both said something very shocking to me.

“I LOVE YOU!” both said at the exact same time. I froze as I didn’t expect what to think and what to do next. They both looked at each other weirdly after saying the words.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: New subscribers thank you guys^^  Okyy. Waaaaa I got so excited for this chap, and how I wish everything will come true LMAO… joke! She found out O.o… she found out O.o oh crap they said it at the same time too…. What will she do?... please do COMMENT oky? oh and SUBSBRIBE PLEASE^^) (2010 September)