New Place, Weird Thoughts!

City Girl's Pure Heart

Chapter 3

“Hyung have you seen her yet?” shouted Taemin from a distance to Minho and Key, he was running out of breath.

“No have you?”

“Nah uh! I’ve searched around the shopping centre and the market but she wasn’t there” explained Taemin.

“Oh mother! Help her” Key rolled his eyes

“Key. Would you stop that crap and worry about your sister?” shouted Onew from behind as he hit his head gently. Key glared at him, Key was really worried about his sister, it’s just his pride is taking over most of him.

“I need the toilet” he said as he stormed off within a second.

“Dammit!” Minho stomped his foot on the ground, sigh of annoyance in Key’s problem “Is he being serious? This is about his sister, who never stepped foot to this place and now she is nowhere to be found. That guy has got to be kidding me” he added as he walked off to find her.

Taemin looked stunned and looked at Onew slowly.

“Hyung. Did. You. Just. Hear. What. He. Said?” his words were broken as he speaks “Woah! That was the first time he ever cursed.” He added in. “He must be SO worried over Yoomi” he shook his head but then his eyes widened the moment he mentioned Yoomi’s name. “Gotta look for her hurry hyung” he pulled his arm and dragged Onew, he never gave him a chance to speak or answer his questions.

Key ran as fast as he could, he was so worried about Yoomi, the expression of fear and worries were stuck on his face while running and his eyes were looking at many directions at once.

“Blimin’ Yoomi. Where are you? Dad is going to kill me and I am going to kill you” he talked while running. Then a girl stopped right in front of him.

“Are you SHINee’s Key?” she asked but couldn’t make it clear because Key had a scarf around his neck that almost covers his face and a hat.

“NO!” he answered as he continued running.

[Yoomi’s POV]

I’m lost, where am I going? Where are my feet taking me? I wonder what’s going on inside the car. I wonder if they are looking for me. Urgh. This is one of the million reasons why I hate the city, it’s because I can easily get lost. I walked around hoping to find the car, but there was no sign. I started to get worry, I asked people if they know where SHINee’s dorm is but you know what they replied?

“Yes. In a building” I mean how stupid is that? Well I guess I was the stupid one because I was asking for SHINee’s DORM. “Urg. Where am I?” I shouted and started to get frustrated, people’s eyes were on me again but I didn’t care less.

==========

Jonghyun worriedly searched for her. “Yoomi. You idiot. Where are you? You are making me scared! Please show up before my eyes. I’m going to kill you if you don’t” he was talking to himself but the moment he turned his face to the opposite direction, he saw Yoomi also wandering and looking for them in the same place. He quickly ran towards her, they both stood in front of each other for quite sometime, Jonghyun grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a tight hug. “You stupid” he said, while in a deep hug, as if like he missed her so much and was very scared.

“Sorry. I thought I was following the manager, but I was following the wrong one” she explained as her heart beats fast from nervousness and relief at the same time.

“Don’t go next time. And if you wanted to go out tell me and I will come with you!” Jonghyun still hasn’t broken the hug.

[Yoomi’s POV]

The hug from him was so warm and I could feel he was worried for me. ‘Sorry Jonghyun, sorry I made you feel worry’

He finally let go of me and stared at me in the eyes. “DON’T do that ever again. You made us all worried” he said as he lowered himself and placed his hands on both of my shoulder and his face was close to mine. I nodded sorry in reply.

==========

Both were still in that position when the rest of SHINee came running to their direction. Onew saw them first, Minho and Taemin were behind him, and their heads were still looking around the place and haven’t spotted Jonghyun and Yoomi yet, Onew then placed his hands in front of Minho and Taemin signalling to stop. They all looked at Jonghyun and Yoomi and ran closer to them.

“Yah! How could you?” shouted Taemin as he approached Yoomi and Jonghyun. Jonghyun slightly stepped back when he saw them all.

“Sorry. I’m really sorry” she bowed 90 degrees.

“No worries. At least you’re safe. And next time don’t go running out without us” said Minho as he ruffled her hair.

Key walked towards everyone and the first thing he did was hit her head.

“Pabo!” he shouted

“Sorry” Yoomi kept on repeating the words.

“Never mind, at least your safe. Let’s go back to the car” said Onew. Soon they all went back.

[Yoomi’s POV]

After roughly 15 minutes in the van the manger stopped the car right in front of a 4 floor building. I opened the car and followed them all inside. Their dorm is right at the top of the building so we had to use the elevator to get up there quick. Onew opened the door and they finally revealed their dorm.

“Welcome!” said Onew as he smiled at me. ‘Gosh’ I thought

“Show her the room” ordered the manager as he quickly went in and grabbed a bag and also walked out.

“Hyung where are you going?” asked Minho.

“Out! I won’t be back until tomorrow” he replied as he walked off our sight.

Taemin grabbed my bag from my hand and walked into a room. So I followed him leaving the rest of SHINee in the living room.

“This. Is your room” he said. I looked around and thought although it was small it still looked cosy. “Like it?” he grinned.

“Yeah!” I replied as I sat on the bed. “Crazy stuff today huh?” I questioned as I felt I was still lost.

“Yah! Seoul is very confusing places so don’t go wandering around if you are not familiar with the area yet” he told me as he sat down next to me.

“Arasso. I get it! No wonders why I like living in the countryside” I replied.

“Food is ready” Jonghyun opened the door and interrupted our conversation.

Taemin stood up “Unpack your things and come out ok?” he smiled and walked out the room.

==========

While Taemin and Jonghyun walked out the room, the rest of SHINee already sat around the living room with food in the table.

“Hyung. How did you get the food” asked Taemin as he spotted the ramyun and picked it up.

“Manager hyung did” Minho answered while shoving a spoon full of kimchi in his mouth.

“Where’s Yoomi?” wondered Onew

“Changing, she’ll be out in a minute”

“Onew chicken!”

“Where?”

“Here!”

“It’s MINE!”

[Yoomi’s POV]

I was in the room unpacking all my stuff when Onew came in. ‘Omona’ I shouted in my mind. He came in and closed the door behind him and sat on a chair next to the computer table.

“What do you think?” he asked as he spun himself on an office chair.

“Think of what?”

“This place! Pretty small huh?” he stood up and picked up the photo frame.

“I remember this photo” he laughed while holding my most treasured photo of all my pictures. It’s a photo of me and him, it was taken during one of their performance backstage and it was my first time visiting them performing. That was a concert in Busan.

“Why did you keep this?” he asked

“Because. I looked pretty there” I lied. The truth is, it was the ONLY solo photo of me and Onew together. Because in most of my photo with him, either Jonghyun or the rest of them are with us, that’s why it became my most treasured photo.

“Well. You look pretty in any photo” he smiled and placed the frame back on top of the table.

**My heart skipped a beat and everything around me became black except for his sparkling face looking at me with deep meaning. Everything also became silent as I couldn’t hear anything apart from my heart beating really fast. ‘He said I’m pretty’ I died.

“You have always looked pretty in my eyes Yoomi” he winked at me and seduced me with his eyes as he his upper lip. ‘KYAAAA’ I shouted in my mind.

“RAWR!” he roared at me as he pulled my waist using his right hand and pulled me closer to him. Our faces were so close together and our lips are moving its way closer for each other. I closed my eyes as I am ready to accept his y kiss errrrrrrmmmm.**

 “Yoomi? Yoomi? YOOMI!?” he snapped his fingers together in front of my eyes, I found my self staring at the ceiling eyes half closed and smiling to the deepest. I snapped out my imagination. IMAGINATION????

“Have a good night rest” Onew smiled as he walked out my room.

“!” I whispered loud. “I was imagining bull but y things” I said. Gosh I can’t believe I was daydreaming of kissing Onew right in front of him?! I hope he didn’t notice. ‘NOOOOOO! I’m so embarrassed right now’ I thought as I jumped in my bed and covered my face with the pillow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Sorry about the cursing in the last part guys >< . Woah 11 new subscribers THANK YOU SO MUCH. You guys made my day knowing you are reading my fic >< have fun reading the rest in the future^^ I quite liked this part xD) (2010 August 25 17:40)