Girl Morning!

City Girl's Pure Heart

Chapter 1

*Splash*

‘Is it raining inside the house? Why do I feel so wet, did appa remove the ceiling?’ I woke up soaking wet, I slowly opened my eyes and my annoying older brother is right before my eyes laughing holding an empty bucket, my eyes looked across him and there he is, my best friend also laughing at me.

“Yah!” I shouted as I sat up in my wet bed and wiped my wet face with my quilt.

“Time to wake up sleepy head” laughed Jonghyun, my best friend and threw his watch in front of me.

“TWELVE O’CLOCK is the time” the stated. I looked at the watch and my eyes widened. ‘Have I slept that long?’ I thought to myself.

“Cook food for us will you” ordered Key, my brother as he made his way out my room.

“Sorry about that best friend. I lost a bet with your brother. Don’t worry I will wash you’re quilt and bed cover” Jonghyun sincerely apologised as he placed his hands in front of me to help.

“NO THANK YOU!” I replied coldly. I stood up, I removed the bed covers and quilt and passed it to him and walked into the bathroom.

“Yah! Onew is on his way with Taemin and Minho” he shouted while I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth. My eyes widened and walked out the bathroom still brushing my teeth.

“REALLY?” I spitted the toothpaste every where. Jonghyun looked at my state and sighed.

“I should have not told you!” he sighed and walked out.

I quickly ran back in the bathroom and changed my clothes very quick and walked out the room, followed Jonghyun.

 

‘SHINee was nothing to me BEFORE.

I thought SHINee was a bunch of sore losers. WHY?! Blame my amazing brother KEY. I just hated everything related to him.

When he was still a trainee in SM entertainment, he used to come home with a friend named Jonghyun, they were close friends while training to debut as SHINee.

I hated him as well as that guy Jonghyun, I thought they were annoying.

But year later I became best friends with Jonghyun and don’t ask me why because, even I don’t know why, I guess he was just too nice to me.

But all my negative thoughts about SHINee kinda vanished when I came to know their HOT tofu leader Onew, gosh he is one of a kind, he is so sweet and so damn cute.

I guess I love him to death.

After two years of being a SHINee in front of the camera, my brother introduced me to all the members, it was the time I fell for Onew, and it was the time I realised SHINee was not that bad after all.

Minho was too good to me; he was like an angel sent by heaven to protect me, hmm I guess he is my angel.

Taemin claimed that I am his Cupid sister. We both hang out and chat most of the times, he even steal my time for studying just to chat with him online.

Since I live in the countryside I don’t see them everyday, and they once told me I should move to the city but of course I refused, who would want to live in a big and polluted city like Seoul huh? So what they do? Whenever they have free times they always visit me, of course I love it too. I see too many, way too many fan girls crying their blood out just to be noticed by SHINee and I guess I am the closest girl to SHINee at the moment. And I’m so enjoying it. BUT I am not a fan of SHINee I am just a best friend and a sister who have my full support to them. They are like a family to me now and I should think they feel the same.’

 

A few hours later Taemin, Minho and Onew had arrived to the house.

“Hey rabbit” Minho ruffled my hair and smiled, and he walked straight to the kitchen. Key saw him arrived and walked towards him he was going to give him high-5 but Minho ignored it and focused on his direction to the kitchen.

“Yah” shouted Key and followed him there. “Not the food Minho” the cried.

“Cupid sister!” shouted Taemin as he speed-walked towards me. Taemin is my Cupid Brother and I am his Cupid Sister apparently, here’s his rule: if we fall in love with someone, we both have to say to each other and must help each other to get the person we both like. ‘ONEW Oppa!’

“What time did you wake up today huh?” he questioned as he lifted one eyebrow.

“12!” shouted Jonghyun walking down the stairs.

“Is that true?” I shook my head.

I looked around if I see Onew but he still wasn’t in the house. Onew is my favourite member of SHINee, even though Key is my brother and Jonghyun is my best friend and Minho and Taemin are my close friends, I feel like I have no connection with Onew. So I decided he is my lover, although he doesn’t see that. I still like him. He is my ONLY favourite singer in the entertainment world. And I hope he knows that.

“Hey sleepy head” he walked in and patted my back. ‘OMO he touched my back, I am going to explode’ I thought, looking at him, he smiled at me and walked into the kitchen.

“No chicken today Onew” shouted Jonghyun as he also made his way to the kitchen with everyone. “Coming or not?” I was still standing in the hall way.

“Coming” I shouted back.

I arrived at the table and the food was already ready.

“Key Oppa I thought I am going to cook lunch?” I questioned as Key asked me to cook right after I woke up.

“I know you’re too lazy to do simple things so I did it all myself” he proudly stated as we all sat around the table.

“*Cough* Yeah *cough* right!” said Jonghyun. Key gave him death glare.

“Right! Now for the reason why we all came here.” Announced Minho as he stood up.

“What is it?” I questioned

“Since you are now in college, it would be better if you study in Seoul” answered Key

“Eh?”

“Your parents already enrolled you to my college so we will be in the same college Cupid Sister” explained Taemin.

“Eh?”

“Since you are still under age and you can’t live alone in the city of Seoul. Our manger allowed you to stay in our dorm for a month only” Jonghyun continued

“Eh?”

“But you mustn’t say you are going to live with SHINee to anyone, because it is going to be a huge scandal for us” smiled Onew

‘ahhhhh’ I thought “Eh?” I questioned once again.

“Stop saying “Eh?” all the time dammit. Don’t you get it? You are going to study in Seoul and live in our dorm for one month, but make sure no one will find out otherwise it will be a big hit in the paper” repeated Key.

“Arasso. Arasso. I get it” I replied

“So you agree?” asked Taemin

“Well I suppose, you guys came in the house and even splashed water on me and now telling me I must live in Seoul and study in that big city. How can I say no?..... Or can I?”

“You are not planning to say no are you?” Minho raised one eyebrow

“C’mon chum it’ll be fun living with you” Jonghyun suddenly stood up and walked behind my chair and wrapped his arm around my neck.

“She said Yes” he answered for me. I stood up and pushed him slightly

“Yah! Says who” I said

“I’m sure you will have fun while with us” Onew smiled at me, I couldn’t resist but to think his smile killed me.

“Yeah sure I will I agree I will live with you and go to Seoul College with Taemin” I replied in one breath right after Onew said his words.

“Aish! You were just making excuses little brat” said Key

“Then! It’s all settled you can pack your things and we will leave later tonight. Because we will have a guest appearance in Star Golden Bell” said Minho as he stood up after finishing his meal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: First Chapter Done what do you guys think? And to all my subscribers so far. THANK YOU VERY MUCH >< blimin i never expected to have 15 subscribers already and i havent posted the first chapter yet, i am so thankful to you guys and you made me happy while writing this first chap. hope you'll enjoy the fictional story ><) (2010 August 22 21:54)