Pink rose

Made for each other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Somin’s POV

For the first time,im going to prepare something for hyun joong.He have to like this.God..what if he says me better not to enter into the kitchen after tasting my coffee.If he comment something bad about the coffee,i will just pour this in his head.

End of Somin’s POV

Somin thought to herself the things that she will never ever do in her lifei.e Pouring the coffee on her hubby.

She took a tray and placed the coffee cup along with some snacks which was prepared by her aunt.She entered into their room and saw hyun joong reading books there.

“Keep that on the table” hyun joong said her and again started reading the book.

“Aishh.. I wanted to see his reaction after drinking the coffee.Is that book much important than this coffee now?Then why he asked coffee?”Somin murmered to herself and came out of the room.

“Yaah..What are you murmering?”Hyun joong asked her.”Aigoo,somin ah why u talked by opening your mouth?cant you just think yourself?”somin scolded herself and replied him”Hmmm.. That..Ah.. nothing”and ran from there and sat in the sofa in the living room.

Hyun joong had a sip and thought to him”Hmmm..tastes good”.but he didn’t said the comment to somin and somin also didn’t ask him how the coffee was.

They had their dinner together without any talk.Somin cleaned the dishes after the dinner and went to their room with a glass of milk and gave it to her hubby.when she is about to take the pillow from his bed”Hereafter no need for you to  sleep in the couch.Go and sleep in the other room”hyun joong said her.

Somin saw him with’what’like expression and then just went to the other room.

Somin’s POV

Though i slept in the couch,i felt something comfortable there.But now,so empty here.Dont know why??

I cant ask this to him and if i say that i want to sleep there,he will think that im just longing to sleep next to him.i think he don’t want me to sleep in his room.That room is only for lee si young.when he is going to forget that girl and when he is going to consider me as his wife..Hmmmmm..God only knows.

End of Somin’s POV

The next day,somin got up early in the morning and started to cook early.

After an hour,hyun joong came out of his room to go for jogging.He heard some noises in kitchen and went there.

At that time ,somin took the hot pan in bare hands and blewed air in her hands.

“Why are you playing here in the kitchen without getting ready to the university?”hyun joong asked his wife.Somin got frightened because of his sudden voice and turned back to him hurriedly by making some empty pans to fall down on the floor.

Hyun joong came inside the kitchen and helped her to take those pans and kept it on the shelf or tray.”Im preparing breakfast and lunch for us”somin answered him.

“Dont you have any idea of studying?Its ok,you did everything in the leave days but why are you doing this in university days also?No need to do this in university days”hyun joong  said her with little anger.

“Please..only one week.. allow me.. if i couldn’t do,myself,i will dro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter