Gathering

Made for each other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both hyun joong and somin reached jung min’s house.Jungmin and yoona welcomed the newly wed couple with a happy face.

 

Jungmin:Waah.. finally u brought your wife to our house hyun joong ah.Both of you come inside.

Yoona:Welcome oppa..Nice to meet you somin ah..Oppa your wife is so cute..(By saying this,yoona kissed somin on her cheeks)

Because of the unexpected kiss, Somin’s face turned red, which didn’t allow hyunjoong to take his eyes away from somin.

 

On the otherhand jungmin noticed the couple’s expressions and said to yoona,

Jung min:Yoona ya.. what are you doing??Are you planning to send them back home.If they go back home,i have to swallow all your dishes which you made.. so,better control your kisses and hugs on somin.

Yoona:yaah..park jung min..teasing me huh.. today i wont  give you the dishes which i prepared . tonight your dinner is only fruits.

Jung min:Asssaa..I got escaped.

At this time,other boys  reached jungmin’s house.The boys hugged each other and hyunjoong introduced kyu jong,young saeng,hyung jun(maknae)to somin.

Hyunjoong:Somin ah.. He is kim hyung jun.. Maknae of our group..our Baby.

Maknae:hyung..Dont introduce me as baby..then she too will call me like yoona.

Maknae’s words brought laugh to all the boys and yoona.somin couldnt understand anything.

Youngsaeng:somin shi.. our baby don’t want him to be called as oppa.. so you call him as baby.

Youngsaeng teased the maknae.

Hyunjoong:boys.. show somin how our yoona calls baby.

Hyunjoong,jungmin,saengie,kyujongie,yoona:Baby oppa..Baby oppa..

Somin:ha ha ha( somin started laughing out loudly by holding her stomach)

 

Maknae:Aish.. kyujong ah.. see.. all are teasing me..You too..

Kyujong:yaah.. all of you stop teasing our baby..

Jung min:ok k.. we will stop teasing baby oppa..

Maknae:yaah mal.. i don’t want to spoil my mood by fighting with you.. so better use my mood and stop teasing me.

Yoona:jung min ah.. stop this.. baby oppa.. come with me.. i have prepared your favourate dish..

Jungmin wished all the best to maknae.

Maknae went to kitchen with yoona.

All the others settle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter