Moving

Made for each other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day,some noises woked somin up.

Hyun joong got prepared himself and opened the room door for going jogging.

Then somin got prepared herself & came outside of the room facing mrs.kim

“hyunjoong said that he wants to go to seoul today itself.pack all your luggage”said mrs.kim without facing somin.

Somin thought to ask about her studies with hesitation.

Though mrs.kim is not as rude as her step mom and granny,she didn’t t treat her so good.with lots of fear somin moved to kitchen.

“wow..princess woked up very early.is this the time to wake up idiot “scolded  granny. ”no granny.aunty told that i have to pack my things.that’s why i was late granny”said somin with low voice.

“why are you talking to yourself...speak loudly “said annoyed granny.after realizing that granny can’t hear well, somin once again said loudly.

“For packing 4 dresses you are taking this much time.if you are this lazy, then how will you take care of my grand son”asked granny.

“aigoo..  what i have to do there in seoul for him? That too i don’t know.do i have to cook?but they know that i don’t  how  to cook. whether if they thought that i know cooking,what to do.though i managed to cook properly , but how com i can be able to cook early in the morning before college starts..oh my god!do they stop my studies?” so many questions arised on somin’s mind.

“Idiot! come out of your dream land.do all hyun joong’s needs there without dreaming like this”Said somin’s stepmother.

“Im not dreaming anything” replied somin with low voice.  But according to them,if somin talks something in front of them,it is considered to be a sin. She have to be like a dumb infront of them.

“Stop talkin too much. Dont know how to talk with elders.Same as your mother” both granny and step mother started their nagging.

At that time Kevin called somin,”Min,What are you doing here?kim uncle is calling you,come with me” he didn’t cared  about his mom and granny,he just took his sister along with him not even waiting for her response.

“Where is unce Kevin? Why are u walking so slowly?come lets go quicky.uncle might be waiting for us”somin said.

“Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter