Super market

Made for each other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day,Sunday

Hyun joong watched tv by sitting on the sofa in the living room.he just came from his jogging.somin took bath early in the morning, weared a simple and neat white tshirt and blue jeans with a blue bag.she got ready to go somewhere.when she reached the door,hyun joong saw her with a question ”Where are you going?”on his face.

“To  church joong..are you coming? ”somin said.

“you pray for me too..go safely..dont take too much time..Its new area for u..be careful..dont wander anywhere.. don’t talk with unnecessary persons”he gave a lengthy advice.somin felt some cold breeze in her heart on seeing the care of her hubby on her.

Somin’s happiness sustained till the next afternoon only.

Somin came back safely.Around 9’o clock,mrs kim called hyun joong’s mobile.she talked with her son for few minutes and said”give the cellphone to somin first..i didn’t talk with her for a long time..first buy a cellphone for her..most of the time u only attending the call and we couldnt talk with her”

“ok mom”hyun joong replied and gave the mobile phone to somin.

“Aunt”somin started by calling his aunt with full of love and continued her talk by asking about mr kim’s health,young mi’s studies etc.then she said her aunt about her cooking for the last week and the changes she made in the house and also discussed about the next week’s plan about cooking and clarified some doubts.finally ended with her plan of going to super market to buy fresh vegetables etc.

“you don’t go alone.i ll say hyun joong to take you..give the phone to him ”mrs kim said to somin.

“Hyun joong ah..take her to market.it will heavy for her to carry the vegetables and other stuffs alone”hyun joong’s mom said to her son.

“Ok mom”hyunjoong replied and then his mom ended the call.

both of them got ready and hyun joong searched for his car key.then only he realized that he left the car at his friends apartment.he don’t know what to do.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter