Introduction

Made for each other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Now its time for the introduction about Kim hyun joong and Jung so min.

Both of them are from Busan.Both of them did their schoolings there.

Kim hyun joong is 24 years old.

Kim hyun joong after completing his high school,joined in Seoul university.And he graduated with  masters in  business major.Now working in a MNC as business analyst.

Kim hyun joong mom and dad together doing  their own business together and its very successful.he is having one younger sister name Kim Young mi.  Though joong’s  parents doing their own business,Joong wants to live in his own way.So he is working in a separate firm which is in Seoul.And then,To say about him,..... he is staying in his own apartment which is in Seoul.He loves to ride bikes.When he is stressed,he prefers bike ride rather than car drive.

Thats all about Kim hyun joong.

No no Wait wait..Forgot to say about the important persons in our joongie’s life.His friends namely Heo Young saeng,Kim kyu jong,Park jung min and Kim hyung jun.They all are friends from their first day of university. They are like brothers and now they are working in the same place. So most of the time,they will be together.even they eat,sleep together either at joongie’s apartment or in their apartment except jung min.

Because jung min is married. He loved her junior,Im yoona  in the university and she also joined in the same firm as their assistant.At first,jung min had one side love on her and later it turned into dual side and came to marriage finally.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter