In Seoul

Made for each other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In Seoul

On the way to their apartment,Kim’s family and so min had their dinner at a restaurant.

somin didn’t know when the car stopped and where they stopped.she was in her world thinking about her university and how to face her close friend.She came to the present when she heared the car door opening sound.

“Reached home??” somin asked to her husband,”Dont wanna have dinner..Get down”hyun joong replied her by walking in the front without seeing her.

 Kim couple were already there in four people seated table in the restaurant.hyun joong went and sat by facing his parents.So min came and saw the only chair left beside hyun joong.She don’t know whether to sit there or not.”when i sat near to him in the car,he kept his face like he ate poison.If i sit in that chair now,i  have to  face his over reactions.What he is thinking?is he thinking that im  the one who interested to sit beside him??Aishh...What to do now”Somin as usual thought to herself by standing near the empty chair.

“Sit somin ah”said mrs. kim.Then only,hyun joong took his head from the menu card and saw somin with’Is she still standing’like expression.

“Move a little hyun joong ah..My daughter in law have to sit”said Mr.Kim.

Though after joining in the university,somin goes out with her friend once in two weeks.During school days,she mostly avoid to go home and spent most of the time in the school as it is a residential school.even if she comes home,Mr.jung will not take her out by opposing his wife.

Mr. kim couple and hyun joong ordered their food and mr. kim asked somin”What are you going to order so min ah?”.At that time only,somin took the menu card from the table and had a look at it in a hurry.

“Order quickly..then only they can bring the food atleast within half an hour”annoyed hyun joong said to  her.

Then she ordered “Hoeddeok(Sweet syrup pancakes)”and said”two pieces”.

”what somin ah??Is this the age for you to just eat two pancakes?”asked Mr.Kim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter