Rewind

Made for each other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim hyun joong couldnt able to concentrate on his work. Somin’s and yuri’s converstation kept on ringing inside his mind.

Hyunjoong POV

Whatever somin’s friend is absolutely true..Why im like this??somin didn’t want me to get hurt and thats why she didn’t fight back for whatever i did to her..

But me.. i not even tried to understand her and i just used her to relieve all my anger and stress on her.. how fool iam??

How much i did to her??

Putting the marriage relationship aside,i not even treated her as a human.. if im good,i should have just accepted her as my friend.how bad iam??

“your granny is an old generation person..whats with your husband?”—yeah.. what that yuri said is true.. whats with this status im having when i acted like such an to somin.

But i didn’t hurted for her mother’s mistake like granny..

Oh yeah hyun joong.. u didn’t hurted her for her mom’s mistake.. just for lee si young who is not even related to her.comparing to you,granny is much better.

End of hyunjoong’s POV

When thinking about lee si young,his mind automatically rewind the past.

It was his mom and dad who urged him to get marry soon.. they wanted his son to enjoy his wedding life before taking over the business which his father is maintaining now..

His parents decided to make their son to marry lee si young who is the daughter of Mr Lee of Lee corporations.. Mr Lee is also a business magnet like Mr Kim.

When hyun joong was sent to a set up date by his mother. He was not that interested.once he saw,lee si young,he himself thought that marrying her is not a bad idea because of her beauty..she was just gorgeous with silky hair,glowing skin,sharp eye gazes,pink lips etc.lee si young has this pride on her beauty.

 

At that time,si young just completed her university and like kim hyun joong,she also wanted to experience the feel of being employee and not as employer which also interested hyun joong.as they liked each other,they got engaged within a few days and he came back to seoul.even though it was an engagement,it was as grand like a wedding.. all his friends attended the engagement. Not to mention about ss501,they were the ones who took care of each and every thing regarding the engagement along with mr and mrs kim..even Nicole was very happy for his brother.

Few days after the engagement, lee si young got job at a MNC in seoul. As hyun joong is there in seoul,her parents also allowed to work there.when lee si young came to seoul,hyun joong is the one who took care of everything regarding lee si young. After settling everything,they started to get to know each other.apart from the working time,they mostly spent their time on dates.

In this few days,hyun joong came to know one thing.. that is,daily atleast once,hyun joong have to talk or praise about lee si young’s beauty.. or else it will upset her which leads to unnecessary mood spoil.

Hyun joong didn’t find anything wrong in that.he thought that she just wanted to hear those words from her fiancé,

Days passed like that.

Hyun joong used

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter