please

Made for each other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh ”said hyun joong.

He turned back his bike and started to move on the same way he came now.

“did she fell down from the bike?didnt she hold anything?but i rided the bike in normal speed only.did she stepped on the bike or i left her there itself?what to do??”lot of questions popped inside hyun joong’s mind.

Hyun joong’s pov

Did you thought that she was there in the back seat?

You not even confirmed that hyun joong ah??you should have asked her.

Atleast i should have talked with her on the way to home from the market.

I was like a dumb.i was like giving lift to some unknown person.. no..even if someone give lift,they will ask the person about where to go etc.but i was like thinking my enemy was sitting behind me in the back. How stupid iam.

By what way she will come?

How she will come??is she having money with her?no.. i only paid for all the purchases in the supermarket.

She too have to be careful.i have to say her.no.. not now.. after taking her home..where is she?

End of hyun joong’s pov

Hyun joong thought to himself lot of things and went towards the market.

On the way,he saw somin on the opposite platform.

He turned his bike on the next U turn and stopped the bike on the side of the road few distance before the way somin is coming and waited for her.

Somin crossed hyun joong but she didn’t noticed him.though she is looking at the road,her thoughts were somewhere else.

Hyun joong suddenly got down from his bike and stopped her by grabbed her hand.

Somin realized that someone is grabbing her hand and she turned with a fear on her face.once she turned,hyun joong noticed the changein somin’s face.the fear on her face faded away and anger raised up fully on the face.

“come..lets go”said hyun joong by grabbing her hands and pulling her towards the bike.

Somin bitted her lower lips and tried to take her hands from him.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter