Phone call

Made for each other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

here is another update..buddies who didnt read chapter23,please read that chapter before reading this chapter..

here is the chapter,enjoy..

=======================================================================================================================

Kim hyun joong went to office.. but he couldnt able to concentrate on his work.. the promise which he did to mr jung disturbed him a lot..

Then during lunch time,he said everything to ss501 about the fees and the conversation between somin and him. His friends didn’t said anything and just listened to what he said.

Hyun joong:what.. why no one is saying anything?

Jungmin:hyung.. are you having any idea to forget that lee si young or not.. ok u forget or not.. its upto you.. how come you can blame somin for your sufferings which you got from lee si young

Hyun joong:--------------

Young saeng:yaah.. hyun joong..why are you doing this to her.. she is so innocent..

Hyunjoong: i know.. but when i think about lee si young.. i cant control my anger.. how can  she do that.. how could she marry some one else and to announce that just on the day of my wedding.

Kyujong:hyung.. before you say anything to somin.please keep yourself in place of somin and then only you can feel how much she could get hurt  because of your words.

Hyung joon(Maknae):our hyun joongie hyung can handle everything..he don’t shout at anyone.. now why my hyung got changed..

Hyun joong:Im sorry hyung jun ah.. guys,hereafter i will try to change myself and  i will take care of her..

With that the boys went to have lunch.

 

At the university,

Somin said about the picture and the arrival of her appa to yuri.

Somin:yuri ah.. you know lee si young is very pretty.. how hyun joong can forget her.. even if he forget her,its impossible to like me..

Yuri:yaah.. jung so min.. ah sorry kim so min.. why are you always putting you down.if she is pretty,its not that you are ugly or something.. see your face in mirror.. if your husband didn’t like you,it means that your husband is out of his senses and sight.

Somin:hmm.. he is always scolding me for no reasons.even yesterday he left me at the supermarket and today morning he scolded me for something which im not even aware of..

Yuri’s face got red coz of anger on knowing that hyunjoong left somin at the supermarket.

Yuri:what.. did he left you at the supermarket?what is he thinking of himself..arrgh.. seriously.. how come he can do this.. did he thought that no one can question him.. your family can be like that.. i cant just sit and look this..see.. what im going to do.. i will call him now.. what he is thinking??

With that she took her handphone and dialled hyunjoong’s mobile number which she got from somin before itself to invite them for dinner.

She pressed the dial button.. but she didn’t notice that hyunjoong on the other line attended the call and hearing their converstion.

Somin:yaah yuri..pls.. don’t call him.. yaah.. pls.. he will scold me..

Yuri:why.. why he will scold you.. he is doing all the mistakes but scolding you for nothing..ah.. i cant take this anymore.

Somin:hmm.. tats my fate.. always getting scolded for other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter