Beach Days Part.1

Against All Odds

Jonghyun carefully ate the noodles from the polystrene, careful not to slurp or make noises that his noona hated. Seohyun stared at him in disbelief while he just continued eating.

"Jonghyun-ah, gwaenchana?" Seohyun said worriedly, placing down her chopsticks and placing her hand on his forehead.

"Ne, noona" Jonghyun nod, not bothering to push her hand away.

She withdrew her hand and frowned even more, "Why are you eating in this way?".

"What way?" he looked at her and to the table. "No scattered noodles, no split sauce. Not even the noise that you hate, noona!".

"That's the problem ! I spent 19 years teaching you table manners and you never get it" Seohyun cried. "This almost feels awkward.. are you really my brother?" she stared at him suspiciously.

"Yah! Bo yah.. I finally followed your superior teaching, you should be happy!" he exclaimed.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT!" she suddenly held out her palms and stopped him. "It can't be this easy.. say it, what do you want now? New guitar?".

"Aniyo! I'm a sentimental person!" Jonghyun defended.

She nearly snorted but continued, "New records? New capo?".

"Yah!" Jonghyun looked offended. "Am I really only that type of brother in your eyes?".

Seohyun looked confused for a moment and suddenly grabbed her chopsticks and held them pointing straight at his face, in between his eyes. He backed away in surprise.

"YOU CAUSED TROUBLE IN SCHOOL AGAIN AND THE PRINCIPAL WANTS TO SEE ME?!" she exclaimed loudly, eyes flaming as she held the chopsticks threateningly.

"ANIYO! It's nothing!" Jonghyun yelled.

She slowly lowered down her chopsticks, muttering, "It can't be this easy.." to herself. Note to self: Never piss his sister off when she had chopsticks in front of her unless you want your eyes poked out like fishballs.

"Really?" she finally asked, exaperated.

"Jinjia, noona! Aish.. is this really what you think about your one and only dongsaeng?" Jonghyun said disgustedly.

"Ahrasso, mianhae. Eat" she shrugged and continued eating.

Jonghyun continued eating too, glancing carefully at her expression. It was now or never.

"Actually noona, there was something I want to ask.." he started slowly.

Seohyun immediately choked on the noodles she was swallowing and the chopsticks came towards the bridge of his nose again. He backed away in fear, nearly toppling over the chair.

"SEE? I KNEW IT!" Seohyun said triumphly.

"Okay okay, let's be more civillize here, please save your dongsaeng's beautiful eyes" he lifted his hands up in surrender.

She retreated slowly but didn't continue eating. Rather, she glared at Jonghyun.

"Say it, what is it?" she said.

"It's just that.. there is this trip that my friends are planning so I was wondering.. if I can go.." Jonghyun explained slowly.

"Friends? Who?" Seohyun asked.

"Just normal friends.. and there will be Jo Kwon and Gain! You know them" Jonghyun added quickly.

"Jo Kwon and Gain? Oh yeah, Gain's sister is a friend of mine" Seohyun nod. "So what? You need money?".

"Ah ne.. not alot. Just enough to pay up the trip and food expenses.." he nod.

She considered for a moment and sighed, picking up her chopsticks to continue eating. Money was something she has been struggling with since forever and even more now. Jonghyun continued eating as well and asked softly, "So.... okay? Pleaseeee".

She looked at his face, full of expectation.. sighed again and nod, "Ahrasso, you can go".

"YAY!" he jumped and cheered. "Thank noona! You're the best!".

Seohyun smiled despite herself, even if it meant more overtime and less resting time, seeing's Jonghyun smile, it was all worth it.

 


 

 

"Oppa.." Yoona said as she sat on Yonghwa's bed. It was just like any other night, her oppa was working at his desk again. He barely even looked up as he murmured in response.

"Mmm?".

"Aniyo.. Geudae... There is this trip that Yuri planned. I was wondering if I could go.." she said hesitantly.

He glanced up for a while, "Will there be guys?".

"Erm.. Ne.. There will.. But --" Yoona said slowly.

"Andwae" he immediately said.

"Oppa! Jebal! All of them are my close friends. No strangers" she begged him, holding his arm.

"Andwae! It's dangerous!" he insisted.

"Jebal! I'll be extremely careful. I really want to go, oppa!" she begged, tugging on his arm like she always did when she was little. She used her ultimate weapon that she knew her brother couldn't resist, Puppy Eyes.

"Still--" Yonghwa protested.

"Jebal oppa. For once?" she put on a sad face, her puppy eyes were probably bulging.

He sighed at the sight of my puppy eyes and reconsidered for a moment.

...

...

"Alright.. and keep away those eyes. Your oppa's heart can't take it" he sighed in defeat.

"YAY! Thanks oppa!" Yoona kissed him on the cheek and positively skipped back to her room.

She could go on a trip with Jonghyun oppa! What's better than that?

 

 


3 Days Later...


 

 

Yoona struggled as she carried her luggage down the stairs. The maid immediately came forward to help her carry it out.

"Just place it outside at the main gate please, thanks" she said, as she fetched out her phone. She dialled a number she already memorised by heart even though she just got it a few days ago.

Beep...Beep...

"Yoboseyo?" the voice answered.

"Yoboseyo. Jonghyun oppa. Are you guys on the way already?".

"Ne. Wait a while more please".

"Ne. I'm hanging up" she smiled, hung up the phone and went out.

"Bye Ahjussi" she waved at the ahjussi at the gate.

"Please come back safely, young mistress" the ahjussi bowed to her.

She bowed back and began dragging her luggage down the street. It didn't take long before a van came around the corner and stopped beside her. Jonghyun and Yuri jumped out.

"Yoona! Ppali!" Yuri waved to her. Yoona carried her luggage down the sidewalk, struggling to put it into the boot. Jonghyun jogged forward and helped her carry it up and pushed it into the back.

"Kamsahamnida" she smiled.

"It's nothing" he said politely.

He placed the luggage at the the back and they climbed into the car. Yuri and Minho sat at the front, Minho was driving. Jo Kwon and Ga In were sitting at the back, Jo Kwon's arm around Gain. Taeyeon and Leeteuk were holding hands at the seat second to the back. Yoona sat next to Jonghyun, right behind the front seat.

"All set?!" Minho yelled.

"NE!!" they yelled and off they went.

  

Yoona looked around in distress. What did she just get herself into?

She watched as Yuri wiped sweat for Minho. Minho's full teeth smile appeared.

Taeyeon was feeding Lee Teuk.

Ga In was arguing with Jo Kwon again. Jonghyun and her sat weirdly in the middle of the mushy couples.

"Awkward, isn't it?" Jonghyun whispered to her.

"Ne" she held in an awkward laugh.

"We still have an hour or so. Why don't you rest if you are tired" Jonghyun checked his watch.

"Hmm.. alright then" Yoona nod.

She closed her eyes and leaned her head to the window and closed her eyes. Might as well get some rest before the trip begins.

 

 

Jonghyun watched as Yoona leaned at the window and closed her eyes. He stayed quiet for a while until he heard her breathing started to slow down.

"Yoona.." he whispered softly.

There was no answer. He confirmed that she was already sound asleep.

The car suddenly braked. As if my hands had their own minds, they reached forward and caught Yoona from the front before she fell  forward and hit the head rest.

"Mianhae. There was a kid. Continue whatever you were doing" Minho apologized. The rest continued whatever they were doing.

He looked amusedly back at Yoona, she was still sound asleep. What a heavy sleeper. He smirked as he layed her head carefully on his shoulder. She stirred abit but went back to sleep.

He smiled and looked back to the road.

This is going to be one awesome trip after all.

 

 

Uncomfortable seemed like an understatement now.

Yoona was sitting at the car. She could see the other couples around them kissing. Even Yuri was kissing Minho oppa's neck while he giggled and drove. She fidget uncomfortably on her seat and glanced at Jonghyun.  He was staring at her, but all her eyes could focus on were those red and kissable lips. He didn't look away but continued staring. She looked away, embarassed.

"What is it, Jonghyun oppa?" she asked shyly.

"Your lips, they look really y" Jonghyun replied with a super y-husky-going-to-make-her-faint tone.

Yoona tried to refocus as she gather her thoughts. What is he saying?

But he didn't give her a chance to think and swoop down to capture her lips in between of his. She tried to protest but he held her tightly as he savoured her lips throughly.

Slowly, she kissed him back, feeling his soft lips on hers. His hands rubbing her back. Gosh, she was going mad.

 

Then she heard someone calling her name, "Yoona... Yoona!".

She jumped up in fright and hit her head at the roof of the van.

"Ouch" she held the sore part with her left hand as her eyes tried focused on the face in front of her. Jonghyun was staring at her face, looking worried.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

Ah, this is so embarassing. It was just a stupid dream.

 

"Ne. Are we here already?" she asked, trying to divert his attention.

"Ne. Come on. They are waiting" they got down the car.

"Yah you two. Hurry up!" Ga In eonnie called from the front.

"Ne!" they answered in unison and started pulling their luggages to follow them.

"What were you dreaming about?" Jonghyun suddenly asked her.

Her eyes nearly popped out of their sockets.

"Nothing!" she replied louder than necessary.

"Jeongmal?" his y grin came out. O.M.G. His y grin was so y.

"But you were doing this with your mouth though" he puckered his lips and started pouting it in and out. As if he was going to kiss someone. Yoona thought she was going to faint from embarrassment, she did that?! In front of him?!

She covered my mouth in embarassment, "I don't remember anything like that!" she could feel her face getting hotter.

"Jeongmal? Are you sure you weren't having any dirty dreams?" he , still doing that expression with his lips.

She hit him at the shoulder, "Aniyo! No such thing!".

He laughed out loud and pinched her face softly.

"You are so cute when you're flustered".

She stopped shock. Did he just pinch her cheek? And say she was cute?!

He seemed surprised at himself too and they just stared at each other, shocked at their respective actions.

"Yah! Hurry up!" their eye contact was broken when Lee Teuk started calling. She blushed rapidly and quickly followed the others, pulling her luggage with her as Jonghyun followed from behind.

 

Jonghyun layed back flat on his bed.

"Hyung, this is awesome" he said excitedly. The room was even better than he imagined, the view was beautiful and he could smell the ocean from where he was sleeping on.

"Yeah. The view is really pretty. The room is really spacious" Minho praised the room. "Hey, Yuri and Yoona's room is just next door. I wanna go disturb Yuri, want to tag along?" he smirked.

Be with Yoona? Did he have to ask? Jonghyun immediately shot up.

"Sure" he replied, combing through his hair with fingers.

 

Ding Dong.

 

Yuri opened the door.

"Oppa! Jonghyun-shii! What are you guys doing?" she asked, surprised.

"I came to disturb you, baby" Minho said, hugging her waist.

"Har har. Come on in" she let them in, closing the door after them.

Jonghyun went in after Minho, his eyes immediately shot to Yoona who was sitting on the bed, cross legged, flipping through the channels. She dropped the controller when she saw them.

"Jonghyun oppa!".

"Anyeong!" he waved..

"Yah! Just Jonghyun oppa? What about Minho oppa here? Am I too short?" Minho waved his hands.

"Aniya! Just shorter than Jonghyun oppa" Yoona .

"Bo?!".

"Don't mind Yoona, baby. You're just perfect for me" Yuri wrapped her arms around Minho. Minho smiled down at her and kissed her.

Yoona and Jonghyun looked at each other and feint vomit.

"I can feel yesterday's food" he placed a hand over his mouth.

"Me too!" she said.

"Shut up you jealous single-lys" Yuri stuck her down out at them.

 

Jonghyun dropped down next to Yoona on her bed and grab the controller.

"Suggestion?".

"Action".

"Deal".

He switched to some Action channels.

"This one! Won Bin oppa is cool!" she said.

He sulked jealously. What was so great about that Won Bin? He switched the channel.

"Yah!" she complained.

"I hate Won Bin" he said simply.

"Gojitmal! He's a great action actor!".

"No. He's not. I like this one" he pointed to the action movie playing at the screen now.

"What's the actor's name?" she asked.

"Molla".

"Eiii bwoya? You're just jealous cause Won Bin oppa is good. Give me back the controller!" she said and tried to snatch the controller from Jonghyun.

He jumped up and held it up high in the air. Yoona jumped and tried to snatch it but she was too short.

"Give me back!!" Yoona whined, reaching for it.

"Andwae!" he meronged childishly.

She placed a hand on his shoulder to jump higher. Jonghyun suddenly lost his balance under the surprise weight and could feel himself falling. He quickly wrapped his free arm around Yoona's waist and together, they fell to the bed, their eyes locked to each others and their lips just inches apart.

They could hear Minho and Yuri in the toilet, talking sweetly to each other.

he could see her eyes widen, those lovely brown iris capturing his eyes. This was the first time he am so close to her face. She was beautiful with her milky white skin and round eyes. He didn't know how long they stayed like that but it felt like the whole world stopped just for them.... until she cleared and brought him back to reality. He quickly let go of her waist and together, they sat up next to each other. She was blushing and he could feel his cheeks getting hotter as well.

"Er... are you okay?" he asked, trying to break the awkward silence.

"Yeah. I am fine. Thanks for catching me" she said.

"You're welcome. Let's just watch Animal Planet then" he changed the subject swiftly, switching the channel.

"Yeah. Let's" she agreed immediately.

 

 


 

 

"Yoooonaaaaa~~!!" Yuri was skipping back into the room after coming back from Gain and Taeyeon's room. She threw her arms around her, nearly toppling the both of us.

"Wae?".

"We're going to the beach!! Quick, change into your swimwear!" Yuri sqeualed.

Yuri pushed her into the bathroom.

"Wait! I didn't expect to have to swim so I didn't bring my--!".

"That's fine  I brought a spare!!" Yuri grinned as she grabbed a two piece bikini from her luggage bag in the wardrobe and threw it to Yoona. Yoona caught it and her eyes nearly popped out.

"You want me to wear this??!!" she gasped.

"Change into it quickly or I am bringing you out !" Yuri threatened her and slammed the bathroom door.

She sighed at the bikini in her hands. Her face turned beet root red when she imagined Jonghyun seeing her in this. Maybe he liked such girls. She wondered as she began to change.

 


 

"It's convenient to stay behind a beach~" Gain said as she stretched her body.

"Yeah. I know you enjoy sunbathing baby" Jo Kwon cooed.

"Yah! Get off!" Gain pushed Jo Kwon away.

"Bwoya?!" Jo Kwon yelled back.

"They can change for lovey dovey to war mode in like 1 second. It's so amazing sometimes" Lee Teuk laughed.

 

They were walking to the beach, enjoying the perfect-not-too-skin-burning sun.

"It's been a while since I went to the beach" Yoona smiled.

"Me too! Let's enjoy ourselves to the fullest!" Yuri cheered. "Hey you two. Break it up" Yuri told the glaring Jo Kwon and Gain.

"Here we are!" Minho pointed to a few beach chairs.

"Ahh~ the sea!" Taeyeon pointed excitedly.

"Let's go for a swim immediately!" Gain said, totally forgotten about the previous argument.

"Yeah!" Taeyeon said and the three girls began to remove their shirt and pants, revealing the two piece bikini they had hidden.

"W.O.W" the three guys said together.

"You're hot baby" Minho kissed Yuri.

"Thanks baby" Yuri smiled.

"Come on Yoona!" Gain urged, dying to go into the sea.

"Oh. Right!" Yoona felt like she just woke up from a dream. She quickly pulled off her shirt and shorts, trying to not look if Jonghyun was looking. Yuri took her by the hand and pulled her towards the sea.

"Ppali ppali!" Yuri cheered.

Yoona plucked up the courage and looked back, Jonghyun was staring at her, his jaw dropped. Yoona turned tomato red and looked straight.

That was so embarassing.

 

"Yah you guys! Come play together!" Gain waved.

"Right!" Minho yelled back and the guys started taking off their clothings, revealing their swimming boxers.

"They all have six packs.." Taeyeon was in a trance.

Gain knocked Taeyeon's head.

"Ouch".

"Don't look at my boyfriend!".

"I was not. I was looking at my one and only Lee Teuk" Taeyeon said dreamingly.

The guys ran towards them, and into the sea.

"The sea is just nice today!" Jonghyun said.

"Yah! Son Gain!" Jo Kwon suddenly yelled from behind Gain.

"Bo?" Gain ly to be splashed in the face by a large splash of sea water. "You're DEAD!!" Gain yelled, splashing water back at Jo Kwon, hitting Jo Kwon and Jonghyun square at the face.

Jo Kwon and Jonghyun splashed at the others. Soon, it turned into a crazy sea water splashing spree, with extreme laughing and wet hair.

Yoona laughed as she splashed water at Taeyeon. She stepped back and suddenly felt her foor sink into the sand. She nearly fell into the sea backwards but a body held her up from behind, clutching both of her arms, holding her up. Yoona turned behind in surprise at the sudden contact. It was Jonghyun.

"Oh.." she stuttered.

"Are you okay?".

"Mm.. ne" she answered. Then she realised, she was still leaning on him or more correctly, his chest! His arms were still holding up hers. She turned red and immediately got up.

"Thanks..".

"Yoona! Jonghyun! Come on! They want to go kayaking to the rocky cliffs!" Yuri called.

"Right!" she answered. "Kayo oppa!".

 

Yoona ran to Yuri, grabbed her hand and immediately pulled-dragged her to the beach counter where the others were, leaving a stunned Jonghyun behind.

"Bo ya Yoona? Slow down. We're on vacation" Yuri said.

"Right" she slowed down as we approached the counter.

"Minho's paying! Choose your favourite boat and partner and let's go!" Taeyeon lifted up her hand in victory.

The three couples dragged their kayak boats to towards the sea. The guy dragging the boat as the girl held the paddles. Jonghyun came jogging towards Yoona, his wet hair was dripping water as he shaked his head.

"Let's go Yoona. We're gonna be left behind!" Jonghyun started dragging the kayak boat towards the sea.

"Right!" she collected the paddles, running after Jonghyun oppa.

 

Jonghyun set the kayak boat at the shallow part of the sea.

"Are you good at this?" Yoona asked.

"Quite" he grinned. "I'm a beach person. You?".

"I like the beach and sea but I am not an expert in this for sure" she said honestly.

"Then you beter go on first, you might not be able to climb in later if we go deeper since the wave is slightly strong today and I guess this is your first time" Jonghyun said.

"How do you know it's my first?" she asked incredulously.

"Just your expression" he gave a goofy yet cute smile. "Ppali!".

"Ahrasso!" she placed two hand on the boat and pressed to pushed herself up but the boat immediately tilted to her side. It may look easy, but it definitely wasn't. The water was only up to her waist but she can't get on it already. Yoona slipped off and nearly fell back but Jonghyun held her up by her waist. Her face turned red when she felt his hands on her waist.

"I'll help you" he said.

She nod and tried again. This time, he held her waist and carried her up into the boat. She slumped to the boat. That was just getting on it.

"Wow. That was tiring" she exhaled loudly.

"You just got on" he laughed as he pushed the boat further out.

"Show off" she pulled a face.

 

He stopped pushing and began to climb expertly onto the boat. He climbed in behind her, grabbing his paddle.

"Why do I have to sit in front?" she grumbled. It made her feel more responsible for everything.

"Trust me. Sitting in front feels way better than back" he said. "Alright. Professional instructions before you overturn our boat,paddle left to go right, paddle right to go left. To go straight, just paddle left and right repeatly".

"Like this?" she held out my paddle and paddled left and right.

"Yeah but you are suppose to hold the paddle like this" he suddenly took hold of her hands that were holding the paddle and adjusted them.

"That's better" he said satisfied. "Let's go there. Rocks are dangerous for begineers but don't worry, I'm here" Jonghyun pointed to a rock cliff before praising himself.

"So proud I see" she before they started paddling towards the cliff.

"I"m a great instructor already. I managed go teach you in such a short time. I mean, look at those two" he grinned and pointed to Jo Kwon oppa and Gain unnie that were still at shore. Jo Kwon was yelling at Gain while Gain was scolding Jo Kwon.

Yoona can't help but laugh, "Jo Kwon oppa and Gain unnie and so cute sometimes".

"Ppali Yoona!" Jonghyun suddenly got edgy and started paddling fast.

"Ah waeyo?" she asked but still followed whatever he did.

"Minho hyung and Yuri are already reaching" he urged.

She looked. He was right. They were almost reaching.

"Ah, that's because Minho oppa is very atlethic. He is a fast runner and high jumper you know".

Jonghyun oppa's face turned a little funny after hearing this and began paddling like crazy.

"Ppali Yoona! We're going to win them!" he said.

Yoona paddled faster, she can't help but grin. The way he said it was like a kid prentending to be a knight when he was young and saying 'I'll protect you, my lady'. They paddled faster and approached the rock cliff, almost neck to neck with Yuri and Minho.

"Yah! Bo ya?! How did you two come so quickly?" Minho yelled.

"Skill, hyung! Skill!" Jonghyun oppa grinned.

At the end, they reached the rocky cliff at the same time. All of them were dog tired after all the max paddling.

"Yah, where are the other pairs?" Minho panted.

"Mollayo hyung, Jo Kwon and Gain were fighting on shore but Lee Teuk and Taeyeon.." Jonghyun oppa looked around, scanning the tiny dots of humans from our view for them.

"Isn't that them?" Yoona pointed to a couple on a boat at the middle of the sea. They were... kissing?

"Yah! Those two!" Yuri closed her eyes with her hands. Yoona blushed and looked away.

"Wae Yuri-shii?" Minho teased Yuri. "Not like you never done it before".

"Yah!" Yuri hit Minho. "It's embarassing!".

"Yoona. Let's go back. These two certainly need privacy" Jonghyun suddenly said.

"Mm!" Yoona agreed and they began paddling back.

"Yah! Look oppa. You scared them away!" Yoona heard Yuri complain from behind.

Jonghyun and Yoona laughed as they went further. Jo Kwon and Gain finally made it out to the sea, but they were now trying to push each other into the sea. Yoona tried not to peek at what Taeyeon and Leeteuk was doing.

 

"Hey, let's go there!" Jonghyun pointed to another set of rocky cliffs.

"Jeongmal?".

"De!" he began paddling there. She just followed him. They reached there and stopped paddling, bringing their paddles up. Yoona looked at the tiny dots moving at the beach.

"What are you thinking?" he asked.

"I was just thinking, 'Ah, so this is how it feels like when the fishes and whales in the sea look at us from here" Yoona answered honestly.

He bursted out laughing to her utter shock.

"Ah waeyo?" she was slightly offended.

"No offense. It's just that your way of thinking is very unique" he chuckled.

"I was told that by my oppa alot of times" she said.

"Your oppa? Older brother?".

"Ne" she nod.

"What's he like?" he asked curiously.

Yoona considered for a moment before answering quietly, "My brother ... He's a total workaholic, but you can't blame him. Eomma and Appa are living at New York to manage the company there so oppa manages the company branch here".

"There's only you and your oppa at Korea then?" Jonghyun asked.

"Ne. Sometimes it gets lonely when I was younger because oppa is so busy with work but I'm used to it now" Yoona managed to pull a small smile.

"He doesn't sound like a good older brother neglecting his sister" Jonghyun frowned.

Yoona shook her head, "Aniyo. Oppa is a nice person. He loves me alot, gives me everything and is very protective of me. When I say protective, I mean protective".

"What? He chases guys away from you with golf sticks?" he joked.

"Bingo" she said exasperatedly.

Jonghyun oppa laughed. "He doesn't sound that bad after all".

 

"What about you?" she asked, curious to know about his upbringing.

Jonghyun cocked his head to the side, thinking "Me? My parents passed away when I was only 8. Then it was only me and my noona".

"So you two went to social workers?" she asked.

"At first yes, but then when noona heard that we are going to be separated to different adopted families. She took me and we ran away".

"What? At that age?" Yoona was surprised.

"Noona was only 14 at that time. My noona promised eomma to take good care of me before she died in a car crash, so we became street sleepers, you can imagine, sleeping at parks, eating testers food at supermarkets" Jonghyun explained.

"That sounds sad" her eyebrows furrowed when she imagined a 14 year old girl and a 8 years old boy wandering the streets alone.

"It was hard, but we were happy to be together. We didn't want to be separated, so noona went out to look for jobs. She wanted me to continued my studies" Jonghyun said.

"What about her?".

"She quitted studying for me. And believe me, noona is a hell lot smarter than me. She was the top student of the year until... you know" Jonghyun said.

"What a pity.." I symphatizes.

"But you know, a 14 year old getting a job isn't easy because she wasn't at legal age yet. Many wouldn't hire her and the social workers were still looking for us everywhere. We had to move from place to place" Jonghyun looked almost frightenened, thinking about the past.

"Were you afraid?" she asked quietly.

Jonghyun smiled awkwardly, "Truthfully? Yes but noona was my pillar of strength you can say, she always coaxed me when I cried and said 'It's okay Jonghyunnie, everything's going to be okay. Eomma and appa are watching over us remember?'.".

"She's sounds so kind and nice.." Yoona admired her.

"She is, but scary at times" Jonghyun shivered at the thought of flying chopsticks.

"So what happened after that?" Yoona asked.

"Finally noona got a job at a small shop lot selling vegetables. They didn't pay her for the work but instead we get three meals a day and a place to sleep".

"No money?".

Jonghyun nod, "Yeah, but noona wanted me too continue school so at night, she will go out to do another part time job of peeling vegetables or something. She earned a little money out of it and managed to send me to school".

Yoona looked concerned at Jonghyun, "and that went on until?".

 

Jonghyun thought for a moment and answered, "Until noona was 18. I was 12 at that time. Noona got an official more salary job at a cake shop. With the savings from all her jobs payment, we managed to rent a small apartment. Until now I guess".

"So you are still living there now?" Yoona asked.

"Yeah. So that's my childhood" he said in a finishing tone.

Yoona symphatised with Jonghyun, "I know your life was hard but your noona sound like she had it even harder".

Jonghyun nod in agreement, "I know. Noona is strong. Even now, she forbid me to go for a part time job so that I will concentrate on studying.  She earns all the money by herself".

Yoona smiled gently,"She sounds like a heroine. Holding up the family since 14". She wished she could be that strong.

"Guess she is my heroine" he admitted shyly.

Yoona understood him though. A little boy, having no one to count on except his older sister.  She must be so important to him.

"Yoona. They are calling" Jonghyun pointed to the beach.

Tiny figures of 6 were waving at them from the beachside.

"Kayo" he said.

and they paddled back.

 


 

andddd that's another chapter of full JongYoon-ness. MUAHAHAHAHAHA

a longer chapter to satisfy my awesome readers =D

just one or two more chapters to YongSeo meeting =) EXCITEMENT.

You can see I revealed their past in this chapter, especially Seohyun's but hahaha Yonghwa doesn't know this yet *wink wink*

Next chapter will be post as soon as possible. *the more feedbacks, the faster*

THANKS FOR READING AND PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT !

Anyeonggg !

-JungHae