C h a p t e r ( 6 )

I'll Catch You If You Fall

**-- Hyoyeon's POV --**

 I'll go now Mr. Panda, I texted Sooyoungie already, maybe she's now waiting for me.. Byee! Thanks for this! I said.

 Okay, you sure you don't need a ride home? I can give you a ride.. He asked.

 No thanks! It's okay! I'm with Sooyoungie already. I answered.

 You sure? He asked.

 *nods* Yeah, what about you? You're not yet going home? This time, I'm the one who asked him.

 Mmmm, not yet. I'm gonna stay here for a while first.. He said. I just gave him a nod.

 Okay, I'll go now Mr. Panda~ Byee! I said while waving my hand.

 Oh, okay. Take care Hyoyeon-ah.. Heer said.

 I will and you too. Take care. I said then smiled. I walked till I reached the door. I was about to open the door, but he called me.

 Uhh, Hyo! Wait! I think I forgot something. He said then he went near me.

 Huh? What is it? After I asked that, he went closer then... then.. d..did h..he j..just kissed my left cheek? D___O

That one. Kekeke. Bye Hyoyeon-ah! Take Care okay? I'll text you later. he said then smiled.

U..uhh, O..okay~ Bye Mr. Panda. I said then I quickly went downstairs. Omo! Feels like my heart is going to explode.. >////<

 

 **-- Sooyoung's POV --**

 I'm still here at the library with Kris and Lay. No need to call them Oppa's kekeke. We have the same age. Did Hyoyeonnie forgot to tell you that I'm one year older that her? Kekekeke. But I told her not to call me unnie, I'll look old. *chuckles* Okay, back to the topic. We're still here at the library. I didn't know that they're really fun to be with.. We're chatting about many things..

 Oh, by the way Soo where's Hyo? Kris asked with his deep voice.

 Oh, she's with Tao. I said.

 Oh, okaay.. I think Kai-- Looks like Kris has something to say, then I felt my phone vibrated. *bzzt* *bzzt* I cut him.

 Oops. Wait, I think I got a text. Excuse me. I said. I bring out my cellphone then, I saw Hyoyeonnie's name on it..

 From: Hyoyeonnie~

 To: Sooyoungie~

 Hey Sooyoungie~ I'm already near to the school's front gate. Are you there already?

 From: Sooyoungie~

 To: Hyoyeonnie~

 Ani~ we are still here at the library. I'll fix my things first, then I'll go there. Please wait me there~

 From: Hyoyeonnie~

 To: Sooyoungie~

 Okay! I'll wait you there..

 From: Sooyoungie~

 To: Hyoyeonnie~

 Gomawo~ I'll be going now!

 

 Uhh, guys~ I'm sorry but I need to go already.. Hyoyeon is now on her way to the school's front gate.. I said.

 Oh, okay. We'll come with you Soo. Right Lay? Kris said and he nudged Lay.

 U..Uhh yeah! He said. Kekeke.

 Eh? How about Kai? I asked them..

 We'll just text or call him and tell him to just meet us there. Lay said.

 Oh, Okay! Thanks guys~ Let's go now. Maybe Hyoyeon's there already.. I said. Then I picked my things up.

 

 **-- Lay's POV --**

 Hi! My name is Zang Yixing. Just call me Lay. Kekeke. :3

 We're now on our way to the.. Uhhh. wait..

 Guys where are we going? I asked them.

 Tsk. Here goes Lay again. We're going to the school's front gate! Kris said.

 Oh, yeah! Now I remember, we're now on our way to the school's front gate to meet Sooyoung's bestfriend, Hyonie? What's her name again? ._. Aish~ I forgot. Tsk. Tsk.

 Is Hyoyeon there already? Kris asked Sooyoung.

 Yeah, maybe? Sooyoung answered him.

After that, they continued chatting about things. Psh. HELLO, I'M STILL HERE >.< By the way, now I remember her name, she's Hyoyeon. Kekeke. I never met her. It will be my first time to meet her today. I've heard many things about her. They also said she's also good at dancing. I think we're going to be good friends~ I also know that Kai and Kris already met her. In the three of us I'm the only one who hadn't meet her yet. :33

 

*After 5minutes walk*

 We are now already here at the school's front gate..

 Sooyoungieeee!~ A blonde-haired girl called Sooyoung, maybe she's Hyoyeon. I haven't saw her face yet, because she's facing the opposite side.

 Oh hey Hyoyeonnie!~ What's with that bouquet of flowers? Eyy~ have some good news? Sooyoung asked Hyoyeon.

 Ne, I'll call you later. Kekeke. I'll tell you what happened. The blonde-haired girl said.

 Oh by the way, Hyoyeonnie this is Lay, Lay this is Hyoyeon. Sooyoung said then she faced me. Omo! She's very pretty, her blonde hair suits her. Really, and she's not wearing any make-up like Sooyoung.. She's not like other girls who puts dark make-up on her faces. Tsk. I studied her features for a while..

 Hi! I'm Hyoyeon~ Nice to meet you Lay-shi.. she said then offered her hand for a handshake.. I reached her hand and said;

 Annyeong Hyoyeon-sh. I'm Zang Yixing. But p..please call me L..Lay and please forget about the formalities. Err. Why am I even stuttering?

 *chuckles*  Okay Lay!~ She said. Aww, she's so cutee. What did I just said? Aish~

 Uhmm, how old are you? I asked.

 I'm 17 years old~ How about you? she said.

 I'm 18 years old. Kekeke. Then you should call me oppa! I said.

 Do I need to do that? she asked me.

 Oh yes. I said.

 But, look at Kris. He didn't told me to call him oppa!~ she said.

 But I want you to call me Lay Oppa.. I said while sticking out my tongue.

 If that's what you want. Okay Yixing oppa!~ she said.

 I said call me Lay oppa not Yixing oppa!~ I said.

 But I prefer Yixing than Lay. This time, she's the one who sticked her tongue out. Tsk. Tsk.

 Aish~ Okay. If that's what you want. I said, 

 *AHEM* Sorry to ruin your conversation but Kris and I were still here. Sooyoung said.

 Ah yeah, sorry. Kekeke I said.

 Hahaha! We're just getting to know each other Sooyoungie, don't be so jealous. Besides there's Kris who could talk to you while we both are having a conversation. You two can have your own moment. Right Kris? She said, and WOAH! Am I seeing this for real? The great Kris Wu is blushing? HAHAHAHA! Both of the are blushing. Kekeke. Kris is about to answer when Sooyoung talked.

 Uhh, oh look! There's Kai already! Sooyoung said then pointed at the right direction.

 Oh, yeah! Hey Kai! Where did you came from? Tsk. Good thing you are here already. Kris said. Kekeke.

 They're changing the topic.. Hyoyeon whispered to me. HAHAHA! I know. I mouthed.

 Uhh, he looked at Hyo then said; I..I j..just strolled around. Y..yeah. I strolled around the campus. He said.

 So, let's go now Sooyoungie? Hyo asked Soo.

 Ah, yeah! Let's go now. It's getting late. Soo said.

 Ahh, Hyo can I have your number? I asked her. Hoping she would say yes.

 Ofcourse! Give me your phone, I'll dial my number. She said the I handed my phone to her. *dial* *dial*  Here! Just save it. She said.

 Okay! Thanks! I said.

 You're welcome! Let's go Soo! Byee Kris! Byee Yixing Oppa! Sooyoungie say goodbye to them already! She said. Eh? She didn't mentioned Kai?

 Yah! You'll not say goodbye to me?! Kai said.

 Why would I?! Hyo said then she rolled her eyes. Woah! Are they friends? Or Frienemies? Kekeke.

 You said goodbye to Kris and Lay. But you didn't say goodbye to me! Say goodbye to me first before you go~ He said. Tsk. He looks like a child. Kekeke,

 I. DON'T. WANT. Let's go Sooyoungie!~ Hyo said. Kekeke. They really are Frienemies. Kekeke.

 Okay! We will go now guys! Before the war starts! Kekeke. Byeee Kai! Bye Kris! Bye Lay! See you again! Soo said while waving her hand.

They left already, Kai is still pouting. Kekeke.

 Yah! Kai! Stop pouting! Maybe you like Hyoyeon that's why your like that! Kris said.

 Wh..what? Me? Likes that girl? No way! Never! He defends himself.

 Oh really? Don't be so defensive Kai~ Maybe someday, we'll never know. You'll eat your words. Kekeke. I said. Hohoho.

 Aish~ You two!! Let's just go home. Okay? Bye! I'll be going now.. Kai said then he left us.

 Tsk. Tsk. Maybe I'm right. Kai is starting to like Hyoyeon. But, he still don't admit it. Kekeke. Kris said.

 Eyy, how about you and Sooyoung? I asked him.

 What about us? He said.

 You know, are you going to court her already? I know you like her! I .. Kekeke. I know he likes Sooyoung. :3

 U..uhh, I'll go now! It's getting late already~ Bye Lay! He said then he left me.

Aigooo~ My bestfriends are inlove? Kekekeke :3

 

~~~~~~

 A/N:

 Hi! Hello! Hohoho :3

Here's my update again for the 6th chapter!

(Sorry for this update. (/_\))

Hope you like it guys!

I'll try to update again soon! :))

Thanks to all of you!

Love you all!xoxo:*

`Till next time guys~

Take Care!~

`HyoHyoBabyy <3<3