C h a p t e r ( 1 1 )

I'll Catch You If You Fall

ENJOOOY READING GUYS~!!<3<3

 

~~~~~~

Class is already over. Supposed to be, Hyoyeon is going home. But Soo invited her to go the mall. How could she say no to her bestfriend, right? :) So, they are now waiting for a bus to come..

"Soo.." Hyo called her.

"Neh?"

Suddenly a bus came...

"Oh, let's go inside first." Soo said. Then went inside and look for unoccupied seats.

"Ah, Hyo. What are you going to say earlier?" Soo asked.

"Oh that.. Are you going to buy something at the mall?"

"Yeah. I'm going to buy a book!" Soo exclaimed.

"A book?!"

"Yeah," Soo nodded. "Why? Something wrong? You look so surprised." 

"I really am. It's my first time hearing you buying a book. Mostly, you're just going to borrow at the library/.." Hyo said.

"Ohh, is that so?" Hyo nodded. "I already went to the library and I looked for that book. But, sadly... They don't have one." Then Soo pouted.

"What book is it anyway?"

"Secret!" Soo said.

"Yah! We're bestfriends, you shoudn't hide any secret from me!" Hyo protested.

"Well, duh! You're going to know it later."

"Ahh, yeah. Kekeke. You're right." Then the both of them chuckled.

*After 25 minutes ride*

They finally arrived the mall.

"Sooyoungie, let's go eat first. I'm hungry." Hyo complained.

"Aigoo~ Let's buy the book first." Soo said.

"Ehhhh~ Pleaseeeee. I'm really hungry." Hyo said while showing off her, "puppy eyes" x))

"Aish. Fine!" Soo said. "Yaaay~!"

They went to a fastfood chain, they started to find a table. After they find one...

"I'll be the one to order." Hyoyeon volunteered. "What do you want to eat?"

"Okay. Okay. Hmmm.." Soo placed her hand on her chin and starts to think. "I waaaant.... Just one burger--"

"Okay. I'm going to order now." Hyo said, but Soo stopped her.

"Yah! Kim Hyoyeon! I'm not yet done talking!"

"Wait. What?!"

"I'm not yet done saying what food I wanna eat." Soo said.

"Psh. Fine. What food do you want?" Hyo said then she rolled her eyes.

"Hmm. I want one burger, large french fries, spaghetti, iced tea and one sundae only." Then Soo smiled.

"WHAT? ONLY?!!" Hyoyeon yelled. All of the people eating turned to her. Then, she noticed all the eyes looking on her. She quickly bowed many times and says sorry.

"HAHAHAHA! Next time, learn how to lower down your voice!" Then Soo laughed.

"Aigoo~ I forgot. You're a shikshin afterall. That's why..." Hyo said then Soo glared at her.

"Oops. I'll be going to order now. Ciao~" Hyo said then left her..

Hyo went to the line...

.........

After minutes of waiting.. It is finally her turn.

"Good Afternoon ma'am. May I take you're order?" The lady asked, then gave all her ordersssss. XD

"Uhh. Is that all ma'am?" Hyo nodded.

"Okay ma'am. Here's your table number. We'll server it in a minute."

"Okay, thanks." Then Hyoyeon went back to their table.

"Where's the food?" Soo asked, then Hyo chuckled.

"I thought, I was the only one whose hungry between the two of us. But, looks like it turned out that you're hungrier than me." Hyoyeon laughed, Soo rolled her eyes.

*After 5 minutes*

They finally received their order.

"Eat well Ma'am!" 

"Thanks!" Soo and Hyo said in chorus.

"Hyo, did you notice? I think this is just the 2nd time we're hanging out just the two of us. Not like the old times.."

"Oh, yeah. I noticed that."

"Yeah. :3 The last time we hang out is we are with Kris and Kai. Then, sometimes, you don't have time to go with me to the library 'cause you're going to meet Tao.." Soo pouted.

"Uhh.. Mianhae Soo. I'm really sorry. I'm gonna make it up to you. Promise!" Hyo said as she raised her right hand.

"Pinky promise?" Soo asked, then she raised her pinky. "Pinky promise!" Then both of them chuckled.

"Ayt. Let's stop this drama. Let's continue eating.." Both of them laughed.

After minutes of eating and having chitchats. They finally decided to go to the book store.

"Soo, go and look for the book you want to buy. I'm just going to check out some books here in this section."

"Okieee, see ya later. Ciao~"

While Soo is busy looking for the book she's looking for. Hyoyeon is also busy checking the fictional books. :3 Hmmm... Hyoyeon decided to go to other section. While walking.. She bumped into someone...

"Oh.. Sorry. Sorry. Mianhae. I'm not looking to where I'm going." Hyo said, while bowing continuously.

"Uhh. gwenchana. My fault also. Mianhae." Hyo looked up and saw a cute/baby face of the boy.

"Uhh. Hehehe. May I ask, how old are you?" Hyo asked curiously.

"I'm 18 years oldThe boy smiled. "And you?" 

"I'm 17 years old" Then Hyoyeon smiled back.

"HYOYEONNIEE~! I already found the book! Come here! Ppali~!" Soo called her,

"Oh, guess I'll be going now. Sorry again." Hyoyeon bowed. She was about to go but he held her arms. Making Hyo stop. Hyoyeon turned to him.

"U..Uhh. Can I get your number? I know we're just both stranger for each other for now. But, I'm not a bad person you know.." Hyoyeon chuckled.

"Okay, okay. Give me your phone. I'll type my number. Just save it." Then she smiled. He handed her his phone. Hyo dialed her number.

She returned his phone. "Here!"

"Gomawo~" He said. "Uhh. I still don't know your name." He said.

"Hyoyeon. Kim Hyoyeon." She then smiled. "And you are?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Xiumin at your service." The he smiled. "By the way, Nice meeting you.."

"Nice meeting you too. Anyway, if you are going to text me, introduce yourself. Arasso?" Then he nodded. "I need to go now. Bye!" She waved her hand as he waved his also.

Hyoyeon rushed to Sooyoung. "Sooyoungie! So where's the book?"

"Here! I found it already." Hyo's eyes got bigger. "Uh.." 

"What do you think? :3" Soo asked. "Hmm.. I have no comment. Kekeke." 

"Aigoo~" Soo said. "So.. this book is about having a crush? or loving someone? Why do you need that kind of book? Eyyy~~" Hyoyeon looked at her intensively.. Then she nudged her.

"Y-yah! N..Nothing. I just want to try another genre."

"Hohoho, I dooooon't believe!" Then Hyoyeon sticked out her tongue.

"Tss. Let's go now. I'll pay for this."

"Kayy~~"

After that, they decided to go home already...

After arriving the house, Hyoyeon went up stairs and quickly changed her clothes then she went to bed. She was about to sleep but she heard her phone ring. Someone's calling..

"Yoboseyo?"

"Hello?"

"O..oh, Tao. Why'd you call?" Hyo smiled.

"Hmm. Nothing. Are you going to sleep alreeady?"

"I was. But you called me. Kekeke."

"Ohh. Then go to sleep now. U..uhmm, but before that. I want to ask something."

"Wh..what is it?"

"Hmm. You see. Our last date was cancelled because of my friends. So.."

"So?"

"Will you go out on a date with me? On Saturday?" Hyoyeon blushed, she's thankful that she's the only person to her room. No one would see how red her face is.

"O..oh, okay. Okay. Where?"

"I'll pick you up on Saturday. 10:00 in the morning."

"Okay. I'll sleep now. Bye Mr. Panda. Good Night! Sweet Dreams~!"

"Ne~ You too. Good night. Sweet dreams~!" Then she ended the call.

"KYAAAAAH~!" Hyo screamed. "I'm so excited~!" Then she giggled then went to sleep...

 

~~~~~

A/N: Heyaaaa! Hohoho~

A New update for all of you.

Hope you like it~!^^

Btw, I added a new character. No otheeerr thaaaan...

TADAAAA~!

 

Kim Minseok/Xiumin<3

Do you like him as the new character?

Hope it's okay^

He's going to appear on the next upcoming chapters. I think..

And, yay! I have new subscribers!

lyeshaG,hyoyeonloving,& khalidah

Thanks again to lyeshaG for upvoting~!^^

Yayayay~! Thanks for all the support<3

So.. HyoTao moments for the next chapter. :3

I'll try to update again soon~

And, please leave a comment. :3 I love reading your comments. :3

`Till next time agaaaaaain.Ü Take care ya'll.<3

Kamsahamnida Everyone~! :**

And, guys.. Have you seen EXO's VTR at MMA? :3

Have you seen SHINee's reaction? :3 Lemme show you. :3

HAHAHAHA! Can't stop laughing at Key's reaction. XD

Sunbaes laughing at their Hoobaes. LOL. XD

I don't own the gifs so, full credits to the rightful owner. :3

btw, I just want to share this. Gotta go! Ciao~ :*

#HyoHyoBabyy~~LalalaLovelots<3