C h a p t e r ( 5 )

I'll Catch You If You Fall

**-- Hyoyeon's POV --**

 "Okay! Class dismissed!~ Don't forget to do your homeworks." Our professor said while fixing her things.

 "Yes Ma'am!" Our whole class said in unison.

 "Okay. I'll go now. Goodbye class!" Our professor said.

 "Goodbye ma'am." We all again said in unison.

 

 Yaay~ Class is now over. It means I can now go to the rooftop to meet Tao. But before I go to there I need to tell it to Sooyoung first.

 "Sooyoungie!~" I called her.

 "Yeah? I thought you'll meet Tao?" She asked.

 "Yep. So I'll go now? Meet you later at the school's front gate." I said.

 "Okay! I'll also meet Kris and Lay since you're not with me, I'll go with them." She said, aww.. She'll meet her CRUSH again. Kekeke.

 "Kay, where are you going? Kai is not with them?"I asked.

 "Eyy~ Hyoyeonnie is looking for Kai! I asked Kris and Lay but they say the both of them don't know... And uhmm, we'll go there at the library." Uhh, okaay.

 "I'm just asking Sooyoungie." I said.

 "Ahh, if that's what you said." She said then winked at me. Tsk.

" Oh, by the way. I'll go now! Let's meet later at the school's front gate, okay?" Hyoyeon

 "Kay~ what time?" Sooyoung

 "Don't know. I'll just text you! Or just text me if you are already on your way there!" Hyoyeon

 "Okay! Go now~ and remember, if that Tao hurt you, I swear! I'll punch his face!" Sooyoungie said while acting like she's punching someone. Kekeke.

 "Hahaha! Don't worry Sooyoungie, that won't happen." I said.

 "Oh, don't be so sure Hyoyeonnie." She said. Aigoo~

 "Tss. I'll go now! Byee Sooyoungie!" I said while blowing of a kiss. Kekeke.

 "Eww! Hahaha! K. Byee!" She said while doing the same :3

 

After bidding goodbye to Sooyoungie, I'm now on my way to the rooftop. While I was on my way I heard some guys talking.

 "Do you think she's going to say yes?"

 "She should. If not, he's going to lose the bet."

Bet? Aish! Those guys! They might be playing to someone's feelings. Psh. I didn't mind them already because I'm already near the school's rooftop.

I opened the rooftop's door and I saw my Mr. Panda holding a bouquet of flowers. Maybe he didn't noticed me, because I heard him talking to himself which I find... weird. Kekeke. I heard him saying "Am I going to do it? Am I? Can I?" So I approached him and said; "Do what?" And I swear! He looked like he saw a ghost! Hahaha!

 Well... Do I look like a ghost? I asked him.

 "A..aniyo~ If you're a ghost you are a very beautiful one. For you.." He said then handed me the flowers. I swear, even if I don't look at the mirror, I blushed to what he said.

 "Eyy~ don't be like that. Stop joking." I said. Trying to hide my face as red as tomato.

"Im noot! Just admit it you blushed to what I said." He said then smiled at me.

 "Yah! I'm not! By the way, what are you going to say? Is it.. really that important?" I asked, changing the topic. I guess he stiffened for a while to what I said.

 "Yah!~" I said.

 "Ah, a..about that. Y..yeah? I..I think its i..important. He said while stuttering,

 "Ohhkaay, now tell me." I said.

 "Ahh, o..okay, you know Hyo it's been 11 months since I started to court you, and on the coming days, weeks, months.. I promise to make you happy. I love you Hyo. So..."

 "So?..." Is he going to ask me to be his----

 "W..will y..you be m..my g..girlfriend?" W..what? Is he really asking me to be his girlfriend?...

"But I guess you're not yet ready to be in a relationship." Kekeke. He's going to walk out, not until I said those words.

 "Yes Tao. I Love you too!"

"Wh..what?"

"Oh come on Mr. Panda! I'm sure you heard it. I won't repeat it anymore." I said.

"*chuckles* Just kidding Hyo. I..is this really true?" He asked me.

"Oh yes Mr. Panda, your not dreaming." then I pinched his cheeks.

 "Aww, what was that for?" he said then pout.

 "To tell you that you're not really dreaming.Kekeke" I said.

 

**-- Author's POV --**

 While Tao and Hyoyeon is having their moment. They don't know there are 4 guys who's watching over them. The 3 guys were watching them and looks like they're saying something..

 And the other one whose watching the couple, seems like he's jealous..

 Does she really have that side? She never showed me--- aish! what are you saying?! -.-" Why is she going to show you that side of her? Aish~ Pabo-yah! I'm just her friend. Hmmm, am I? he murmured to himself...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hi! Hello!

This is my short(?) update for chapter 5. (/_\)

Hope you all like it!~

~~

So, who do you think are the guys who's watching over Hyoyeon and Tao? Kekeke.

(You'll know it SOON~)

I'll update again later.. If I have time :))

Thank you to all of my subscribers and upvoters :'D

And for the comments thank you!

`Take Care everyone! <3 <3

 

~HyoHyoBabyy<3