C h a p t e r ( 1 3 )

I'll Catch You If You Fall

Enjoy Reading~!!^^

(HyoTao chappy with a little HyoSoo.)

~~~~~~~~~~

"Here's your food ma'am.."

"Ooh! Kamsahamnida."

"No problem ma'am. You can have your unlimited supply of your food from now on."

"Jinjja? Are you kidding me?"

"Aniyo~ It's true. So.. enjoy eating ma'am. Just ring this bell if you want some more.."

"KYAAAH! Unlimited supply of food? Love it!"

"And Ma'am here's the coupon saying that you'll be having an unlimited supply of food from us. Just show it when you're going to eat here again.." Sooyoung was about to receive the coupon but...

"Sooyoungie~!"

"Sooyoungie~!"

"Sooyoungie~!"

Sooyoung felt that someone is shaking her.

"Yah! Choi Sooyoung, you better wake up! You're biting my pillow already~"

"Hambur-- wait. What?! Pillow?" Sooyoung said with her eyes still closed.

"Yesh, please stop biting my pillow. Can you please open your eyes already?" Sooyoung slowly opened her eyes. Remembering what just happening earlier. She's about to bite a burger and she was surrounded by food.. *Don't tell me..* Sooyoung thought.

"Andwaeeeeee~" Sooyoung said while shaking her head. Hyo was looking at her weirdly because of her actions.

"Why Soo? What happened?" Hyo said.

"I was about to get the coupon. Huhuhu.."

"Huh? What coupon are you talking about?" Hyo asked curiously.

"I was about to get an unlimited supply of food. I was about to get the coupon. But you wake me up! It was just a dream." Sooyoung said while pouting.

"Aigoo~ Until to your dreams.. Food is still invading you. Kekeke" Hyo said.

"Hehehe. Btw, what time is it already?"

"Uhmmm. 8:30am." Hyoyeon said. "OMO! You're gonna be late!" Sooyoung exclaimed.

"What? It's just 8:30. He'll pick me up at 10:30. Chill down Choi Sooyoung."

"I can't! I'm going to have you a makeover. Although, you're beautiful already, you still need one. Kekeke"

"Aigoo~ Can't I just wear jeans and t-shirt with matching converse shoes?"

"Aniyo~" Soo said while shaking her head. "But.." Hyo didn't try to continue to what she planning to say because Sooyoung glared at her.. "Fine." Hyoyeon said.

"YAAAY! Let's go. I'm going to pick you a dress. You told me that your Mom likes to buy you a dress, right?"

"Yeah. But, I really don't want to use it."

"Oh come on Hyo." 

"Aigoo~ It's there inside that closet." Hyoyeon said while pointing in a closet then Sooyoung went there then picked the right dress for her. "Here! This one looks good for you. Go take a bath now. Ppali!" Sooyoung said while pushing Hyoyeon inside the bathroom.

"Psh. Looks like you are more excited than me.." Then Hyo went inside then she took a bath. After half an hour she's done taking a bath.

"Aigoo~ Now wear this dress." Then Sooyoung handed her the dress. It has a long sleeved cream colored top then a black skirt. (A/N: I'm sorry. I'm not that good with this.)  After that, Hyo went back to the bathroom to wear the dress that Sooyoung handed to her. After wearing the dress, she went out the bathroom.

"WAAH! You're so beautiful Hyo!"

"Uhh. Is this dress too short?" Hyoyeon said while lowering the edge of her dress.

"Ani~ It looks good to you.Soo said while showing her thumbs up to Hyo. Hyo can't help but smile. "Next step. Make-up!" Sooyoung added. Then Hyo nodded..

"I'll just put on a little." Soo said then Hyo smiled. Soo started to put some make up to Hyo.. After 5 minutes..

"TADAAA~!" Sooyoung said cheerfully. "Look at yourself in the mirror! You're so beautiful, and hmmm. I almost forgot. Wear this shoes." Soo said.

"Uhh," Hyo was still thinking if she's going to wear it or not. "Ppali~" Soo said, Hyo has nothing to do but wear it.

 <~~ (Neomu Yeppeo^^-)

"Aww, thanks Sooyoungie~ You're the best!" Hyoyeon said then she hugged her bestfriend.

"Anything for my bestfriend!" 

"Hyoyeon-ah! Someone's waiting for you here!" Her Unnie yelled from downstairs.

"Oh! Maybe that's Tao already~ Yiieee, good luck Hyoyeonnie~" Then Sooyoung winked at her.

"Aigoo~ Let's go down now Sooyoungie~" Hyo said then both of them quickly went down stairs. When they reached down stairs, "Hyoyeon-ah, you look so pretty!" Her unnie commented. :3

"Kamsahamnida unnie." On the other side, Tao was still looking at Hyoyeon with his mouth little open. *She's so beautiful.* He thought.

"Uh. Tao-ssi, stunned eh? And can you please close your mouth? A fly might get inside." Sooyoung said then chuckled. Hyo shook her head.

"Uhh, so let's go now?" Hyo asked then Tao nodded and smiled. "Sooyoungie, Unnie. We'll go now~" Hyo said..

"Okay Hyo. Enjoy~" Both of them said. When the couple went outside there house they went inside Tao's car. Tao opened the door for Hyo, she smiled then thanked him..

*Inside the car*

 An awkward silence was filled inside the car. Only the sound of the radio is the only thing you can hear. Hyoyeon and Tao felt awkward and they don't know why. x)

"Uhh. I'm sorry for what Sooyoungie said earlier." Hyoyeon said,

"No. There's nothing to be sorry about." He said then smiled at her. The blonde-haired girl cannot help but smile too. 

"You look so beautiful today Hyo." Tao said which made Hyoyeon blush. *Today only?The blonde-haired girl thought then pout. 

"Ofcourse, not only today. You look beautiful everyday Hyoyeon-ah. Eventhough you don't wear make-up like the other girls in our school. Your simplicity makes you more beautiful." Tao said, Hyoyeon's eyes got bigger because he knew what's on her mind. But she also blushed hardly because of what Tao said. Hyo wanted to hide it but she didn't know how. She tried to hide it using her hands.

"You'remorebeautifulwhenyoublush" Tao said straightly and fast so that Hyo won't understand it.. But, the blonde-haired girl understood it and she blushed more once again. She felt like there were butterflies from her stomach and felt her heart was beating fast.

And again an awkward silence was filled inside the car. Hyoyeon and Tao wanted to make their conversation longer but it just ended like that. (Just like earlier.)

"Uhmm, by the way. Where are we going today?" Hyo asked.

"Hmm. Where do you want to go?" Tao asked back.

*Whuut? We've been sitting here for like minutes, and yet we don't know where we are going? Kkk.* Hyoyeon thought..

"Umm. I'm sorry for not asking you earlier." Then Tao pouted like a kid. *Aigoo~ Kyeopta!* Hyo thought then she chuckled.

"Let's just go to the mall. If you want." Hyoyeon said then smiled. "Okay, okay"  said Tao.

Tao told their driver that they're going to the mall. (A/N: Sorry guys! I forgot to mention that Tao has a driver, not like. *ehem* *ehem* Kris. But its not that important right?^^ Continue :">) After minutes, they have finally arrived at the mall. The couple decided to go to the arcade. Then started to buy tokens. They played and played and played. Until, there's only one token for the each of them was left.

"So, this two are the last tokens. One for me and for you. What's the last game we're going to play?" Tao asked.

"Hmm. Let's try that one!" Hyoyeon said while pointing at the basketball machine.

"Oooh, okay. Do you play basketball?" he asked.

"Hmm, I don't play that much. But they say I'm good at it." Hyo said..

"Oh, is that? Let's see." Then Tao smirked.

"Yeah. Ey! Wait. Let's make a deal to make it more thrilling!" Hyoyeon exclaimed. 

"Okay." he said then smiled.

"Hmm. The loser will treat the winner for lunch." Hyoyeon suggested.

"I'm not happy with the prize." said Tao.

"Eh? What prize do you want? IF you win." Hyo said, emphasizing the word IF. Then Tao's lips formed into a smirk..

"If I win.. Hmmmm...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You'll have to kiss me on my cheeks only." Then he smiled widely. The blonde-haired girl was in a state of shock right now.

"Hey, beautiful? So.. deal?" Tao asked. "Yah! That's unfair!" Hyoyeon finally react. 

"Ani~ That's my prize if IF I win. So, deal?" Hyoyeon heaved a sigh then said, "Okay. Deal." Then Hyoyeon went to the machines back facing Tao. While Hyoyeon was not facing him, Tao whispered to himself "YES!" with his fist pumping in the air. 

*I won't let him win, I want my lunch.* Hyoyeon thought then pout still not facing Tao. Tao went to Hyoyeon..

"Start?He asked and Hyo nodded as an answer.  Both of them inserted the tokens.. Then they started playing....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"YAY! I WON!!" ^_______^

"NOOOOOO!" T.T

Who's the winner? ;)

 

~~~~~~~~

To be continued....

A/N:

Hi! Hello! Annyeong! ^__^

That's all for now. :3

Uhm. Btw, I'm really sorry for the super duper late update.

This past few days, somethings bothering me and at the same time I tried to

think of some ideas for my story but noting came up to my mind. T.T

So here I am with my double updates. Kekeke

Hope you all like it~^^

Who do you guys think won the game? :3 Is it Tao or Hyo? Nugu-yah? Nugu?

Who do you want to win? x))

Please wait for the next update. :P ^^

And yay! New subbies^^: 

HyoHannie, atiezetty, babymor, mianhae21

Thanks for upvoting^^:

sya_han

And lastly, please leave a comment.^^

LoveYouAll~! xoxo

`Till next time~ Take Care ya'll. :*

K A M S A H A M N I D A~

#HyoHyoBaby