C h a p t e r ( 1 )

I'll Catch You If You Fall
 A/N: Hi Guys! This is my update for chapter 1. Hmmm~ Hope you'll like it. This is just the beginning.^^
 
 
 --

 ~ HyoYeon's POV ~

 Hello! Before we start the story, let me introduce myself first.

 I'm Kim Hyoyeon, 17 years old. I'm just a simple girl. My parents including my older brother is running many companies in other countries. 

My older brother is Kim Jun Myeon, he's 24 years old. I have my one and only bestfriend, none other than, Choi Sooyoung~ *throws confetti* xD We've been bestfriends since we are in Grade 2. We're studying at ************ University.

 I have something to share guys :D You know, this day is very special for me, wanna know why?.

B e c a u s e..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Because, I'm going to say YES to my suitor later on. None other that Huang Zi Tao the only one I love, he's also known as Tao. Honestly, I do have many suitors, but there's only one who's only in my heart, and it's Tao--err am I getting too cheesy? *chuckles*

 

By the way, I'm here right now inside our classroom, and I guess my bestfriend is still at the canteen.. Did she notice what time is it? Recess time is going to finish -____-" Gosh! Sooyoungie~ where are you?! Ugh.. Speaking of, here goes my shikshin bestfriend. And guess what? She's holding a chocolate, biscuits, juice, and buns. She really is a shikshin. Tsk. Tsk.

 --

 Hey! Hyoyeonnie~ -Sooyoung called me.

 Oh! Hi there Soo! Eh? Where did you get those food? Recess time is going to finish right? I asked.

 

 Oh these? Kris gave these to me.. - She said while placing the foods on her table and some on her bag.

 Who's Kris? - I asked AGAIN.

 Oh come on! Don't tell me you don't know him? He's the most handsome student on Section A, next is Kai and then Lay *eyes twinkling* -Soo.

Hmmm? Kris? KAI? Lay? I haven't heard there names yet. Maybe they're transferees? Oh well, maybe because I don't socialize with others that much.. That's why it's the first time I heard there names.. :)

 Eyy! My Sooyoungie is inlove. Yiieeee! -I teased, while poking her side. -That made her blush a little.

Yah! Don't be like that. We're just friends. And I'm just describing him. By the way, are you sure about you know? - Sooyoung asked makinthe topic change. Hmm, her question made me confused a little..

Yay! FRIENDSHIP is the building blocks of LOVE Sooyoungie~ - I said, emphasizing the word LOVE. That made her really blush. Hahaha! Uhmmm, sure about what Sooyoungie? I asked.

 Hmmm, about answering your suitor, Mr. Huang Zi Tao *making imaginary quotations in the air* Duh! *rolled eyes* - Sooyoung said.

Huh? Why is she asking that? Does it means, she don't like Tao for me? Aigoo~ she's been always like that, since Tao started to court me.. :| Enough for the questions in my mind. Instead I smiled and said,

Yes, I am sure about that Sooyoungie~ Why ask?I said and I swear, curiosity is written all over my face.

 Oh nothing Hyoyeonnie~ It's just that I don't trust him that much, and I don't have a good feeling in him. I guess he's just playing with your heart. Tsk.Soo said and it made me a little upset.

 Yah! Sooyoung~ Don't be like that! He's been my suitor for almost 1 year. Then you're telling me that? - I said. My voice raised a little high.

 Don't be mad at me Hyoyeonnie~ I'm really sorry, I'm just being a bestfriend to you. I don't want you to be hurt by someone else. And remember? he's your first.. -She said. Aww, I'm really lucky to have Sooyoungie as my bestfriend.

Hmm, she's right, this is the first time I fell inlove.. So I embraced her and said,

 It's okay Sooyoungie. I'm sorry I raised my voice to you a while ago. Mianhaeyo Sooyoungie~ - I said.

It's okay Hyoyeonnie~ But always remember I'm always here for you, if you need me.. And if that Tao break your heart, I SWEAR! I'll smash his face. - Soo said. It made me smile, I really have a protective and caring bestfriend :3

Thanks Sooyoungie~ Don't worry, me too. If that Kris break your heart! I'll smash his face really hard. I replied, and it made her blush again.

 Yah! Hyoyeon-ah~ I told you, we're just friends She defended.

 Ohhkaaay, if that's what you said. - I said and winked at her.

 

 KRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

 Oh! it's the bell. Me and Sooyoung went already to our respective seats. Before our class started, I texted Tao..

 To: Tao <3

 Hi Panda <3 Meet me later at the school's gym. I'm going to tell you something ;) Take Care!

-- Hyo :)

  From: Tao <3

 Hello Hyo'Baby :) Okay, see you later. I miss you! Take care also :*

 I smiled when I read his reply. I'm really excited on what will happen later, tomorrow and the next coming days *chuckles*

 

--

A/N : *AGAIN*

Annyeong Guys! This is my update for chapter 1.

Is chapter 1 okay?.

Hope you like it. I'm sorry for the Typos and wrong grammars.

** I'm really planning to make it a HyoKris story. But many of you wants HyoKai and SooKris, so I changed the characters a little and the pairings. It's now a HyoKai and SooKris story ^^

** Hope you enjoyed!

** And thanks to my subscribers.. A million thanks to you guys^^ Hope you'll read it till the end. ^^

** And for the comments, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I'll try to update again tomorrow? or later maybe?.. I'll try my best to update guys^^

KAMSAHAMNIDA! :**** Saranghaeyo Guys <3 Take Care!

'Till next Time!

` HyoHyoBaby <3