C h a p t e r ( 9 ) part.2

I'll Catch You If You Fall

Enjoy Reading~!!<3

 

(A/N: Still the author's POV.^^)

"Let's try that one~!" He said then pointed at the ride. The three turned and looked to where he's pointing.

"Looks fun~!" Soo said. "Lets go~!!" She added. The three went to the line. Hyo gulped and she felt her body stiffened. She can't even move her feet. WHY? Because, Kai pointed the Horror House Train >_<

"Yah, Kim Hyoyeon! Lets go~! Don't tell me you're scared!" Kai yelled then he smirked.

"Wh..what? M..me? S..scared? N..no! I..I'm not!" She yelled back and she went to them.

"Really? But, why stutter all of a sudden?" Then he smirked.

"Tss. I'm n..not scared. Okay?" Hyo said then she rolled her eyes.

"If you say so." After minutes of waiting, it is finally their turn.

"Let's go~!" Kai said excitingly. *This is going to be fun.* Kai thought.

(The seating arrangement is still the same)

"Hi Ma'am, Sir. Please sit already, the ride is about to start." The operator said.

 "Yay~!" Kai said, Hyo looked at him and she rolled her eyes.

 

On the other hand, (Kris&Soo)

"You scared?" Kris asked Sooyoung.

"Hehehe, a little bit." Soo said.

"Hahahaha~! Don't worry I'm here for you." Kris said which made Soo blush. Suddenly the ride had started. 

*Aish~ a hundred thanks to the operator. I don't know what to say.* Soo thought.

*Kekeke, she's so cute when she blushed.* Kris thought.

 

Back to Hyo and Kai.

Hyo is biting her nails, when the ride started.

"Scared, eh?" Kai said.

"Fine, I am~!" Hyo said, "BWAHAHAHAHAHA~!!" A scary laugh was being heard all over the place. Hyo is really scared, she couldn't hide it anymore. She moved a little closer to Kai. He looked at her confused. "I..I'm scared." Hyo admitted. Kai chuckled. "BOO~!!" A white lady appeared out of nowhere. "KYAAAAHH~!!" Hyo screamed, without realizing it, she suddenly clinged into Kai's arms. She trembled.

"KYAAAAAH~! I want to get out of here~!" Hyo shouted. "Shh, don't be scared. I'm here." Kai said, which made Hyo calm a little.

 

*Kris&Soo*

"Boo~!!" A white lady appeared. She just rolled her eyes. Then the white lady get back to its position. Soo didn't got scared she's been expecting this really right from the start. Kris chuckled. Then something fell on Sooyoung. She looked at it and noticed that it is a hand! "KYAAAAHH~!!" Soo yelled then she threw it away. She's trembling. Kris slowly moved closer to Sooyoung then he put his hand on her shoulder and said, "Shh, it's alright. It's just a fake hand.. Don't worry." Soo looked at him and smiled.

Until the ride has ended, all you can hear was scary voices and screams and shouts. Mostly from girls. Kekekeke.

"BWAHAHAHAHA~!" a scary laugh  was being heard at the end of the ride.

"Thanks for riding ma'am, sir. Hope you enjoyed." Then the 4 of them left the ride. "OH~! I'M NEVER GONNA RIDE THAT AGAIN. PROMISE~!" Hyo exclaimed. Soo nods and said, "Yeah! Me too~!" The boys just chuckled to what they heard.

The 4 continued to stroll around the amusement park and tried many rides, seems like they're enjoying each others company.

"Oops~! Time to go home guys! Its getting late." Hyo said then the three agreed. 

"Better get going." Kris said, then they headed to the parking lot and looked for Kris' car. 

*After 1hour and 30mins of drive*

They first brought Sooyoung home. Kris turned to Sooyoung and saw that she fell asleep. Kris looked at the back and saw that Kai is the only one awake. Hyoyeon also fell asleep,

"They got tired. Kekeke." Kai said then Kris smiled at him.

"Soo, wake up~ We are here infront of your house already.." Kris said then he poked Sooyoung's cheek.

"Mmmm," Soo said, then she slowly opened her eyes.

"Where are we?" Soo asked. "Infront of your house." Then Kris smiled at her.

"Oh, sorry." She got her bag then stepped outside the car, and closed the door. She knocked on the window. Kris slided the window down. "Thanks for this day guys. It was really fun." She smiled. "And, thanks Kris. Also for the ride. Please take care of Hyo, bye~ Take care~!" Kris just nodded and waved his hand back.

*After 5minutes*

"Kai~ we are here infront of Hyo's house already, wake her up." Kris commanded and Kai nodded as an answer. Then he turned to Hyo. *She looks like an angel while sleeping. Kekeke~*  Kai thought.

"Hyo, wake up~~" Kai said while patting Hyo lightly.

"Mmmmm, 5 minutes more." Hyo said which made Kai and Kris chuckle a little. 

"Hey, come on~ We are here infront of your house. Wake up.Kai said then Hyo opened her eyes. 

"O..oh, kamsahamnida guys." She bowed to them "And thanks for this day, it's really fun. I really enjoyed this day with the three of you. Soo is on her house already?" Hyo asked then Kai and Kris nodded. "Uhh, okaay. Byee guys. Take care~!" Hyo said then made her way inside her house.

"Let's go now Kris." Kai said then Kris nodded and started the car. They already reached Kai's house.

"Thanks Bro!" Kai said then Kris just nodded. He went out of Kris' car and went inside his house and rushed onto his room, he took a shower after that, he layed on his bed.

*Aish~ She didn't thank me for comforting her earlier.* Kai said as he layed on his bed. But then he felt his phone vibrated, he looked at his phone to see who texted him, his eyes got bigger when he saw Hyo's name on it. He opened the message quickly.

From: Hyoyeon-Miss.Y.D.N.T.K.T :P

To: Kai-Mr.Frienemy :P

 Hey~ uhh, I forgot to thank you a while ago. But, thank you so much for comforting me~! :D I have fun this day. Thanks to you, Sooyoung and Kris~!^^

* Kai smile when he's done reading her text.

From: Kai-Mr.Frienemy :P

To: Hyoyeon-Miss.Y.D.N.T.K.T :P

You're welcome. I thought you'll forget to thank me. Kekeke :P Have a good night sleep Hyo~!(:

~~~~~~

From: Hyoyeon-Miss.Y.D.N.T.K.T :P

To: Kai-Mr.Frienemy :P

 You too. Good night~! :)

 Kai smiled when he read her reply. After that he went to sleep.

 ZzzZzzZzzZzzZzZzzZzzZzzZzzZzzZzzzzz.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N:)

Hello Guys~!!^^ Ama'back. Hohoho..

So here's the part two for chapter 9.

Kekeke, Hope you like my update~ (/_\)

Sorry for the wrong grammars and typos.

Please leave a comment^^~

I really love to read your comments. :3

KAMSAHAMNIDA EVERYONE. :**

Love You All.^^~

Take care~!!

`Till next time.^^

`HyoHyoBaby [lots of love<3]xoxo