C h a p t e r ( 1 4 )

I'll Catch You If You Fall

*- Sooyoungs POV -*

 Hmm. I'm still here at Hyoyeonnie's house. I'm inside her room, using her laptop. Lol. Feel at home. XD
Btw, I'm close to Hyoyeon's family. Her Eomma is like my Eomma also. Same with Hyo. Well, you know. I also have a brother. Maybe Hyoyeon didn't told you. :P He's 1 year older than me. 2 years older than Hyo. :P and you know... *whispers* he has a BIG CRUSH on Hyoyeonnie. ^___^ Want to know him? I won't introduce him yet. :P You'll know him, SOON. ^_^
We're sisters already. Kekeke. Well, we became sisters already, since we've met. :PP

*After 20 minutes of using Hyoyeon's laptop*

Aish~ I'm getting bored. T.T I wonder what is Hyo doing right now. Maybe she's eating delicious foods. *q*
I miss my bestfriend already. Keke. Maybe she's having fun right now. Aigoo~ What am I thinking? >< She's really have fun right now.I know that, because she's with the person she loves. But, I don't know. I don't have a good feeling about him. You know who. Aish.
Erase the thoughts Choi Sooyoung, your going further. What to do, what to do? Hmmm..

*End of Sooyoung's POV*

--

*Start of the Author's POV*

 Sooyoung was laying down comfortably on Hyoyeon's bed until she heard her phone ring;
*Baby I'm so lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely*
*the song suits me. XD* Sooyoung thought.
(A/N: Guys! That's the song Lonely by 2ne1 :3 It's a nice song, right?^^)

She looked at the screen to see who texted her and to her surprise..
It's her crush. Yeah, yeah. It's Mr. Wu Yi Fan a.k.a Kris Wu.

[Kris- Color blue || Sooyoung- Color purple]
(The italic words are Sooyoung's POV)

K: Hey~! :)
SY: Uh. Hi? :) Do you need anything?^^
K: Nothing.^^
SY: Eh? So.. why did you text me?
K: I just missed you. :)

Ohemgee! Really?! Kris?! Missed me?! Am I dreaming?! Am I?! D__O
(A/N: Readers please pinch Sooyoungie~ XD Joke. XD)
KYAAAH~! Does it means he likes me too?? KYAAAH~! >///<
Okay. Keep calm Choi Sooyoung. Maybe he's missing you as a friend. ><
Nothing more nothing less. Don't expect too much. >< (A/N: Your expectations, your disappointments. ><)

SY: Ey~ Don't fool around Mr. Wu. :PP You're kidding me right?
K: Aniyo~ I'm not.
SY: Are you drunk or something? XD Kekeke. Joke. :PP So.. you really missed me?
K: Do I have to repeat it again? :P Yah! I'm not drunk you know. If I really am, I should be sleeping by now. LOL. :P
SY: No need. Kekeke.
K: Uhmm. Btw, can you meet me at the school's garden? :) After class? :)
SY: Oh, sure. Why?
K: I have something to tell you... something.. important. :P
SY: Just tell it to me by text. :P
K: Don't want. So.. you'll meet me there, right? Please..

- Omo! Should I say yes? :3 Hmm. Nothing will lose if I said yes, right? :)

SY: Well. Okay, sure. See you! :)
K: Great! Thanks! So, I'll end our conversation for the mean time. :) See you on Monday! Take care! :)

--- END. :)
After that, Sooyoung put down her phone then started thinking to what will Kris tell her,
and why does she have to meet him in the garden? If he could tell it by text in the first place? ><

(A/N: Let's go to Hyoyeon and Tao now. :P)

---

"Yaaah~! Why did I lose?" Hyoyeon said and she groaned.
"Kekeke. I don't know." Tao said then sticked out his tongue.
"But.. but.. you outweigh just 3 points!" Hyoyeon complained.
"So--" She cut his words.
"Yeah, yeah. I know. Later." Hyoyeon said, and this time, she sticked out her tongue.
"Hahaha! Okay. Let's go eat first. I'm sure you're hungry now. Don't worry my treat!" The blonde-haired girl nodded and smiled at him, then Tao put his arms around her shoulder. After that, they heard comments about them saying:

"Look! that couple is so sweet!"
"They look so good together!"

"Aish~ I shouldn't have started the deal. If I only knew that you are going to treat me lunch. Tsk." Then Hyoyeon shook her head and Tao just laughed.

- At the restaurant -
Tao and Hyoyeon started to order some food. Hyoyeon noticed that the waitress is smiling flirty to Tao.
Hyo glared at her and she noticed it.. So, she quickly got their order then went back to the counter.

"Jealous, eh?" Tao teased Hyo.
"No, I'm not." She said, avoiding his gaze.
"Really?" Tao smirked.
"Really." Hyo said then Tao just nodded.
After minutes the food has finally arrived.

"Enjoy the food ma'am, sir." The handsome waiter said, then Hyoyeon smiled at her cheerfully
at him which made him blush, and which made Tao roll his eyes.
"You can go now." Tao said seriously.
"Oh, n..neh." Then the waiter went back to the counter and Hyo chuckled to Tao's actions.
"Ohh. Someone is jealous.." This time Hyo is the one who teased Tao.
Tao just rolled his eyes then said;
"I'm going to the cr first, wait for me, okay?" He said then smiled. Hyo nodded and smiled back.

 

While Hyoyeon is waiting for Tao. She heard a man's voice calling her.
"Hyoyeon! Is that you?" He said, then she turned to the direction where she heard that voice.
"Oh! Xiumin! How are you? What are you doing here? It's nice to see you again." She said,
"I'm doing good. I'm just here to order some food for my sister. Nice to see you too." He said then smiled at her. "How about you? What are you doing here?" He added.
"I'm here with my boyfriend." She said then smiled.

*Oh, she has a boyfriend already?* He thought.
"Oh, is that? Where is he?"
"He went to the CR. I wonder what took him for so long. Oh, by the way, were you studying right now?" She asked.
"Uhmm. Not yet. I don't go to school yet. Because we just moved here in Seoul. But, I found one already!" He exclaimed.
"Oh, jinjja? What school?" Hyoyeon asked.
"At---"

"Hyo!" Tao called Hyoyeon with his hands on his back.
"Oh, Tao! I want you to meet Xiumin, Xiumin I want you to meet Tao, my boyfriend." Hyo said, then the two boys just nodded and smiled slightly and shook hands with each other.
"Oh, I'll go now Hyo. See you again soon." He said,
*What does he mean by soon?* She thought.
"Oh, okay!" She said while waving her hand until he disappeared from her sight. Then she noticed Tao pouting..

"For you~" Tao said then gave her the boquet of flowers that he was hiding from his back the whole time.
"Aww, thanks! But, I thought you came to the cr?"
"Aniyo~ I went outside just to buy some flowers for you but I saw you talking to that baby-faced guy!" Tao whined like a kid, then pout.


"Aww, you're so cute! Haha! Don't worry, he's just my friend.." Hyo said then smiled.
"I know, because I'm the one you love." Then Tao stick out his tongue.
"Eww! You're so cheesy!" Hyo said, "Let's eat now, before the food gets cold." she added.
Then they started to eat some food. After that, they started to stroll around the mall. Tao even gave Hyoyeon a panda stuff toy. After that, they decided to go home already. After half an hour, they have reached Hyoyeon's house already. Both of them went outside the car.

 

"Thanks for this day." Hyo said then smiled and embraced him.
"Anything for you.." Tao said making Hyo smile widely.
"I'll go inside now.." Hyo said then Tao nodded. He started to walk off to the car until Hyoyeon called him,
"TAO~!" Hyo said then run to where he is, then she tiptoed and kissed his both left and right cheeks. She run back until she reached the gate and shouted;
"GOOD NIGHT~! I LOVE YOU~!" Tao can't help but smile.
"GOOD NIGHT HYO~! I LOVE YOU MORE~!" He replied, "Always and forever." He whispered to himself. Then Tao went inside the car.
"Your girlfriend is so sweet, Tao. She really loves you.." His driver said,
"I know but, I don't think she deserves me, and maybe this is the last time.." Tao whispered to himself.
"What?"
"Uh, what? Oh.. Don't mind me. It's nothing." Then Tao smiled.

---
Meanwhile Hyoyeon...
When she went inside her house, she saw Sooyoung eating chips, biscuits, french fries. Shikshin Sooyoung <3 Kekeke. Then Sooyoung noticed her already.
"KYAAAH! HYO! YOU WERE HERE ALREADY?!" Soo said.
"NO SOO. THIS IS JUST A HOLOGRAM." Then Hyo rolled her eyes, then Sooyoung started to ask many questions

"SO WHAT HAPPENED? DID HE TREAT YOU LUNCH? OH! DID YOU TWO KISSED? WHAT DID YOU DO? DID YOU ENJOY YOUR DATE? WHAT'S WITH THE PANDA STUFF TOY? IT'S SO CUTE! AND THE FLOWERS HE GAVE YOU THAT, RIGHT? SO TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED, TEEEELLL MEEEE, TEEEELL MEEE, TETETETELL ME." (/*Le sings Tell Me by WG*/) Hyoyeon's unnie just chuckled because of Sooyoung.

"Wait Soo.. Keep calm. I'll tell you.. Let's sit down first okay?" Then Sooyoung nodded and Hyoyeon started to tell the things that had just happened earlier. "KYAAAH! Both of you were so sweeet~!!" Soo exclaimed.
"Ah! You told me earlier that you met that baby faced guy again, right?" Soo asked then she nodded.
"Oh, where is he going to study? Did he told you? I wanna meet him.. Kekeke. I wanna meet the 5th one.." She said and grinned then Hyoyeon's eyebrows twitched.

"Oh, it's nothing. Don't mind me. Kekeke." Soo said, "Oh, by the way, let's sleep now. It's getting late. We have school tomorrow. Leggo~!" Then they both went to bed.
"Good night Sooyoungie~~"
"Good night Hyoyeonnie~~"

Then the both of them went to sleep.... :">

--

(A/N: Hihi, a long(?) update for all of you^^
       I'm really sorrry for not update for so so so looong. :)
       And, sorry for keeping you waiting. :)
       A HyoTao and some SooKris Moments for all of you.^^
       Hope you like my update guys~!^^
       Sorry for the typos. ;)
       I'll try my best guys, to update again soon. :)

       So, what do you think of my update? Please leave a comment, if you want.^^

     -----

     → And, yay! new subbies, thank you for subscribing^^:
     MaryLavey, mochi-mimi, kitty-dubu, 
     ForeverU, HyoyeonUnnie, Hyonnies

      ** And, thank you for upvoting:
              --> Hyonnies

     -----

    Take care you all. :)
    Till next time again~!^^
    I'll go now~ Ciao! :*


    #HyoHyoBabyy~