C h a p t e r ( 3 )

I'll Catch You If You Fall

**-- Kai's POV --**

 Hi! Let me introduce myself first, my name is Kim Jongin, my friends and others call me Kai. I love to tease others. Kekeke, our class is already over. I was with Kris and Lay hyung earlier, but I decided to go first at the school's gym. I invited Kris hyung if he wants to come, but he said he don't want. While Lay hyung went home already. So I went to the gym all by myself..

 

*After 5 minutes*

I'm already here at the school's gym, I changed my school uniform into jersy uniform. After I changed my clothes, I played and played. *dribble* *dribble* *dribble* *shoot*  Urgh~ why did the ball didn't pass the ring? Aish~ while I was playing I heard the gym's main door opening, but I don't mind. I didn't bother to look. I am busy playing. Kekeke. So I played again, *dribble* *dribble* *shoot* Ugh! not agaaaaain!! Because of my frustration, I threw my ball out of nowhere. I turned out where my ball was going, but I got shock when an unexpected thing happened..

 

I saw my ball already hitting a girl's head, so I yelled at her and said; MISS! LOOK OUT!!! she turned around, but it's too late. My ball already hit her head. And with that she fell on the floor.

I quickly run into her. Her face was covered with her blonde hair. So I removed her hair covering her face. D___O Neomu yeppeo! blonde hair really suits her and-- aish Kai! Pabo-yah! What are you saying?! Bring her to the clinic first. Tsk.

So I carried her bridal style and bring her to the clinic.

Oh Kai! What brought you here? - nurse

Uhmmm, I accidentally hit this girls head with my ball. - Kai

Oh ppali, bring her there at the clinic's bed so I can check her. - nurse

Arasso. - Kai

*After 5 minutes*

She's okay now Kai, maybe the ball just hit her head that hard, that's why she passed out. - nurse

Okay nurse! Kamsahamnida! I'll check her now :) - Kai

Uhmm, Kai? - nurse

Ne? - Kai

Is she your girlfriend? You both really good together. - nurse

I got shocked to what she said. So I answered;

Aniyo~ It's the first time I saw her a while ago. - Kai

Oh, mianhae. It's just that you two look good together. *chuckles*  Okay, go now and check her. - nurse

`Aish, jinjja? Hmmm, she's still asleep. Kekeke, I stared her face for a while, she's really beautiful, her blonde hair really suits her. Kekeke, oopps! Don't get me wrong, I'm just describing her. Ohh, she's already waking up. Okay Kai, act cool. Be the Kai who loves to tease others.

**-- Hyoyeon's POV --**

Ugh~ My head hurts -___- I slowly opened my eyes. Hmmm, maybe I'm at the school's clinic. I checked the time and it's already 6:00pm. Hmmm, its just 6:0--WHAAAT?! 6:00pm?! It's already late, I need to go home already. T__T While getting off the bed, I saw an unfamillar man standing infront of me.
 
Aish~ Good thing your awake already, ppali! Stand up there already lazy girl! The school clinic is going to close already! he yelled. Whaaat?! He called me lazy? -___- Aigoo~
 
Before I go, I pointed him and said; Yah! Who are you?! Who told you to yell at me?! Can't you see I'm just here infront you? And don't dare to call me lazy. +_____+ *glares*
 
Who am I? Well, let me introduce myself, I'm Kim Jongin, others called me Kai. I'm the one who accidentally hit your head with a ball. He said while smiling widely. Aish~ Jinjja?!  He's saying that infront of me? And he's not even going to say sorry? 
 
Mwo? You?! So, you're not going to say SORRY? - I said while emphasizing the word SORRY.
 
Why would I? You're the one whose not looking to where you are going. So, its your fault. Not mine. And you should be thankful because I brought you here. He said.
 
Seriously? Aigoo~ this man is really getting into my nerves! Aish~ Hyoyeon-ah let him be. I didn't mind him already. I quickly stood up. And walked to the door. I was about to open the door but he called me.
Uhh~ Hey! What's your name? he asked me, I turned into him and raised my left eyebrow.
 
You don't need to know. Tss. *roll eyes*  I said.
 
Well, nice to meet you Miss-You-Don't-Need-To-Know. He said while smirking. Tsk.
 
Okay! Don't mind him Hyoyeon. Don't mind him..
Hey! I'll give you a ride. he said. Woww, is he serious?
 
I looked at him again and said; You don't have to. Tss. I can go home all by myself. My house is just near here in our school.
 
Really? You know, I heared there are ghosts here inside and outside the school campus. Tsk. Tsk. He said. It's just gho-- WHAT? Did he just say ghosts?
 
FINE! I said.
 
What fine? he said.
 
I agree. You can give me a ride home. I said. Then he smirked.
 
Okay, let's go! He said. Then held my wrist. He dragged me to where his car was parked. 
 
*After 20 minutes ride*
We're already infront of our house. I quickly stepped out in his car. But I was shocked a little when he went out on his car too. 
So? He said.
So? What? I asked in confusion.
You're not going to thank me? - Kai
Why would I? You're the one who forced me, you also used the ghosts *making imaginary quotations* just to make me say yes. Am I right? I said.
Ye-What? No! - Kai
Tss. Okay, go home now! Ppali~ I'll go inside already. Bye! - I said.
Ah! Wait! Can I have your number? - He said. Hmmm? I looked at him and raised my left eyebrow.
Look, I just wanna know your number, don't worry, I won't give anyone your number. he said. Hmmm, looks like he's telling the truth. Hmmm, Okay.. I'll give him.
Fine, give me your phone. I said.
What? Oh, okay. Here~ he said then handed his phone to me. I dialed my number then saved it.
Thanks! Yah! Tell me what's your name? he said.
Hyoyeon. Kim Hyoyeon. I said. Then I smiled.
Go home now! Shupiii! Byeee! I said again.
 
After that I run inside our home. As I go inside. Unnie (our maid) approached me.
Hyoyeon-ah! Why did you go home late? It's 6:30 already. Did you ate dinner already? she asked continuously. I told her to call me by my name only, because she's older than me..
Hmmm, it's a long story unnie.. And I won't eat dinner. I'm full already. :) I'll go to my room now.. I said, then I went upstairs to go to my room..
When I went inside, I go straight to my closet to get some clothes, after that I went to the bathroom to wash up.
*After 20 minutes*
I'm done already^^
 I remember I have homeworks to do. I'll do it first, before I call Sooyoungie ^^ I missed my bestfriend already.
*After 1 hour*
I checked the time and it's already, 7:50pm. Okaaay, I'll call Sooyoungie now^^
 

**-- Sooyoung's POV --**

(A/N: the bold letters are Sooyoung and Hyoyeon's conversation. Then the Italics are Sooyoungs POV ^^)

I was surfing the net, when suddenly my phone rings. I take a look to see whose calling, then I saw my Hyoyeonnie's name, I quickly answered it..

SY: Yoboseyo?

HY: Sooyoungie!

SY: Oh, hey Hyo! Why did you call?

HY: Nothing! I just missed you, kekeke.

SY: Oh, really? Kekeke, how's your day Hyoyeonnie?

HY: Hmmm, not that fine. You see, I didn't get a chance to meet Tao because he has his club practice, and I met someone.

Hmmm, she met SOMEONE? Does it mean? She met KAI?! KYAAAHH!

SY: And who's that someone? *smirks*

HY: Hmmm, I forgot. Wait, uhmmm. Ka-- I cut her out.

SY: Kai?

HY: Ne. How did you know?

SY: Hmmm, nothing. I just know it. Kekeke. So tell me what happened?

HY: *Telling Sooyoung what happened, when she's not with her*

SY: Oh, jinjja? KYAAH! That's so sweeeet! You both look like couple. Kekeke.

HY: Sweet? No. no. no. Which part? All we do is argue. Tsk, and I already have Tao. :3

SY: Oh right.

HY: But you know Sooyoungie~

SY: What?

HY: He offered me a ride home and he even asked for my phone number.

SY: OH REALLY?!?! I said it! He likes you Hyoyeonnie. KYAAAHH!!

HY: What? He only offered me a ride and asked for my number, thats all. That doesn't mean anything!

SY: Okay, if that's what you said. Kekeke.

I checked what time is it, and it was already 9:30. Oh! Time to sleep! :3

SY: Hyoyeonnie! Let's sleep now. Okaay? Good Night! See you tomorrow!

HY: Okaay! Good Night. See you too.

I guess Kai and Hyoyeonnie's first meeting is not that bad after all, eventhough they all do is argue. Kekeke, I find it sweet. Hohoho! Sometimes, Enemies turned into LOVERS also. *giggles*

 

**-- Hyoyeon's POV --**

I was about to sleep when my someone texted me. I smiled for thinking it was Tao. But, I was wrong.. It is from an un-known number.

From: Un-known number.

To: Hyoyeon :P

Hey! Thanks for giving me your number, and sorry for hitting your head with my ball. Kekeke. Good Night! See you tomorrow!

Looks like I already know to whom this message came from.. Oh well, he's not that annoying after all. Kekeke.

So I saved his number and I replied to his message.

 

** -- Kai's POV --**

I texted Hyoyeon before I go to sleep.

*After 5 minutes*

I frowned, I thought she's not going to reply to my text. So when my phone rung, I quickly get it, to see who texted me. Then i smiled when I saw her name on it. :)

From: Hyoyeon :P

To: Kai :)

Oh, yeah. Kekeke. It's okay. Let's just forget about that^^ GoodNight! Have a sweet dream! See you too!

 

After I read her message, I turned off my cellphone and go to sleep. Kekeke. I don't know but, I sleep with my lips formed into smile.

 

--

A/N: HI! HELLO! ANNYEONG!

Kekeke, that's my update for Chapter (3)..

Sorry for this update TT___TT

I hope you all like it. :)

Is the HyoKai moment alright? Hohoho ^-^v

Sorry for the late update guys^^

I'll try to update again soon :)

Thank You So Much for the comments and to my subscribers!

I Love You Guys! :*

'Till next time! Take Care Ya'll!~

 

``HyoHyoBabyy <3