Episode 2

The Memories of a Soul

That night, Luhan was checking the whole school to make sure there's no day class student playing around. The last place is the library. When he was locking the door, he felt something stinging his neck, it's like the tatoo on his neck is burning. He kneel down because he can't support his body, squeezing his own neck, Luhan is thirsty of... Blood. But he didn't want to drink any blood, he hates being a vampire. His breath became very heavy. His father force him to eat the blood pills but he refuse to. 

Suddenly, Anna who was finished checking every class came to see LuHan saw he was breathing heavily. The tatoos on his neck was shining and it's like it was controlling LuHan. LuHan looked at Anna, his eyes were red. Anna didn't know anything so she just stood there looking at LuHan. 

''G-g-go away!!'', LuHan shouted.

''LuHan.. What happened to you...'', Anna didn't want to leave him.

''I said go away! Leave me alone!''

Anna ignored him and ran to him. Grabbing his hands to support him. She will never leave Luhan, she knew LuHan well since they were kids. She loves Luhan a lot. Suddenly, LuHan pushed her on the wall, causing Anna fell down. LuHan was way too strong, he never did that before. Their faces was so close, LuHan's red eyes kept staring at Anna's neck and face and lips. He slowly her neck. Anna shivered a bit by the sudden skinship.She can't fight back, LuHan was very strong. A very pain sting she felt on her neck, like a bite, she opened her eyes and she saw LuHan was her blood. 

''Well if you're ready... I an give you mine''

Anna remember what she said. But she wasn't ready yet. Tears flow down, a whisper that beg LuHan to stop can be heard. After a few minutes, she felt her neck was light, she opened her eyes and LuHan was standing in front of her with mouth fulled of blood, her blood. Anna caress his cheek and wipe off the blood from his mouth. LuHan's eyes turned to black, his tattoo didn't shine anymore. They stared at each other...

 

''So, this is where the blood comes from. It smells good and tasty. Wow, LuHan, you're so lucky to drink her blood'', Kai suddenly appeared.

''I told you, you can't control yourself, LuHan. Vampires feed on blood. You can't live without blood.'', Kris said.

''None of your business!'', LuHan said.

He was too angry and grabbed Anna by her wrist. Anna followed him silently, not wanting him to get more serious. LuHan took her to their room. He pushed Anna on their bed and pinned her so that she can't escape. Anna didn't do anything because she trusts LuHan. She knew what he will do next.

''Why you didn't fight back?! Why are you doing this to me?!'', LuHan screamed.

''Because I want you to be... comfortable...'', Anna said as she looked the other way.

''Argh! Now I'm drinking blood, and it's your blood! I don't want you to be my... container of blood...''

''It's okay, I told you I will give you mine...''

LuHan got up and sat beside their bed. Then, Anna got up and hugged him.

_________________________________________________________________________

 

Anna woke up when she heard someone coughing in the bathroom. She got up and opened the door, it was LuHan. He's standing in front of the sink shirtless. Anna saw some blood pills in the sink. She knew LuHan was thirsty for blood. Slowly, she walked toward LuHan and offered him her blood. LuHan can't hold back and bite it very hard cause Anna a bit. She can feel and fang sink into her neck, the blood of hers and she cant fight back. She wants LuHan to be comfortable, she love LuHan a lot. He is like a brother to her. 

''Idiot! Why you-'', LuHan didn't finish his word.

''I love you... just like my brother.'', Anna said as she hugged LuHan.

''But...''

LuHan let her go and went to wear his uniform. Anna was left alone in the bathroom. She had a bath and get ready to school.

In school, Anna was walking at the park. In fact, she's searching for LuHan. She haven't seen LuHan since the incident in the bathroom. Suddenly, she heard some girls screaming and fangirling. Anna turned back and saw Kai and BaekHyun from the night class were walking toward her. She wanted to run away but bumped into Kris,the pureblodd vampire. 

''Be careful, Anna. You'll get hurt'', Kris said and smiled.

''Kris oppa...I'm sorry- wait, what's made you come here- in the morning?'', she asked.

''Don't you remember? Tonight our school have a party?''

''Uhh..I forgot about that. Oh that's right! They will be a dance party too! I shall ask LuHan about this. But-'',she looked at Kris.

''So, I decided that you will be my dance partner.''

''Dance...partner?''

''Yeah.. Or you're taken by someone else? Or you had someone in you head but not me?''

''N-n-no! It's not that! I...will not come.If LuHan didn't come, I won't too.''

''Well then, if that's what you think of, goodbye''

''But eight years ago, he saved my life from that vampire. He is the begining of my memories. Kris oppe! Wait! I will be your partner! Please accept me!''

''Okay then, see you tonight'', Kris left her.

Anna didn't know what to wear. She kept searching for some suitable dress for her. When she arrived at the party, she was wearing her uniform. Glancing around, she saw LuHan who standing at the back of the stage. She wanted to chase him but Kris pulled her arm.

''Well well, you're still in your uniform. How unfashionable.''

''Kris oppa? I need to go now. Lu-''

''LuHan? He's busy gaurding the school. Let him be''

''But-''

''Let's dance!''

Kris pulled Anna's body into his embrace and dance with her. Somehow, Anna still confuse. Whenever she's with Kris, she feels save and warm. But sometimes, she feels she needs LuHan by her side. But, Kris sacrifices a lot for her and only her. He gave everything to her. On the other side, LuHan never had a friend. All he have Anna. They play together, sleep together  and doing everything together. 

Anna let go of Kris hand and ran toward LuHan. Kris was shocked. How could Anna did that to him? Anna called LuHan, when he heard it, Anna already hugged him. LuHan didn't know anything.

''Anna? Why are you crying?'', LuHan asked.

''LuHan! Where were you??!! I'm searching for you everywhere!''

''Anna...''

''Don't you ever leave me! Always with me!''

''Anna...I'm..sorry''

LuHan took Anna to the park to breath the fresh air. He kept glancing at Anna. While Anna, she was very happy that LuHan by her side. She love LuHan as her brother. Nothing that can make her happy except for LuHan. Kris oppa. She stopped when she's thinking of him. LuHan looked at her and hold her hand.

''What's wrong?'', he asked.

''Kris oppa... I need to apologize to him! You can go back first! I'm going to his dorm okay?''

''Anna... Becarefull!''

''Neh!''

Anna slowly knocked the door. No one answer it so she opened the door herself. It was dark and scary. She can feel the cold air around the dorm. 

''Anna? What are you doing here?'', SeHun, the half-vampire asked.

''SeHun-shi, I'm searching for Kris oppa..''

''Oh.. Wait at the living room, I will call him''

''Eeemm, thanks''

5 minutes later.

''Anna? What's wrong?'', Kris asked.

''Kris oppa, I'm sorry for leaving you alone just now at the party...''

''It's okay Anna. I understand.''

''Thanks,Kris oppa''

''Okay. If that's what you wanna say. I'm leaving now. I'm a little bit tired today.''

Kris got up and kissed Anna on the cheek.