Episode 1

The Memories of a Soul

''I'm scared....I'm scared... Someone please help me... The snow,so cold and red... Red?''

She looks up the sky, the snow's white..

''But why my snow is red..like blood''

''Hey kid, let me bite you!''

 

Anna quickly wake up on her bed. She looks at her alarm clock, 6:00 am. What a bad dream, she thought. Still sitting on her bed. What is that dream? What is happening? Kris oppa started her memories since she was 7. Before that, she doesn't remember anything at all. All she knew was she saw a figure of a woman that look a bit like her face. Fulled with blood and scary.

She look beside her bed, LuHan. The boy that lived with her since she was 8. His parents were killed by a pure blood vampire when they had a battle. He had a twin brother, LuRan but she never met him. Since then, LuHan hate vampire a lot. But he IS a vampire. LuHan is the day student, yeah he can stand the sunlight since he's not yet a full vampire. 

''What are you staring at,ert?'', LuHan ask while laying on his bed.

''W-W-What?! ert?! I'm not staring at you!!'', Anna shouts as she throws a pillow to LuHan.

''Why you-''

''DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''

Mr. Lee who's busy cooking breakfast suddenly heard it and quickly ran upstair to see his kids. When he opened the door and saw LuHan and Anna are fighting over a small matter.

''Kids! Kids! Stop it please!''

''Daddy! He hit me!''

''No! She threw me with pillow first!''

''jjvdjhfdkljnvskdjfhsdjfsdhfkjdhfkfdhklfdjh!!!!'', both of them screaming and shouting in front of their step-father.

''Okay okay! Now stop! Both of you go wash yourself and get down to eat your breakfast!'', he closed the door.

''Moron'', LuHan said while fixing his pajamas.

''What did you said?''

''MORON''

Anna got up and chased LuHan but he was too fast and locked himself in the bathroom.

____________________________________________________________________

They went downstairs together with their gloomy faces. The staring competition between them will never end unless one of them blink their eyes. Their father who was busy eating breakfast ignored them since he used to it. But the more longer he with his kids, the more he feels uncomfortable.

''Anna, LuHan, quit it now. Or else you will be late to school. Eat you food!'', Mr.Lee knocked both of his kids heads.

''Ouch! Chairman it's hurt'', LuHan said.

''It's DADDY.''

''No you're not.''

''Thanks for the food dad!'',Anna said.

''Aaaawww~ Look at you my little Anna~ She's calling me DADDY~ LuHan you need to learn it from her okay? Daddy got to go now! Bye!'', Mr.Lee said then left the both of them together.

Anna ignore LuHan and kept eating her food. Well, Mr.Lee tried really hard to make them happy. She don't know if she is or not. She wants to know what happened to her. Mr.Lee never mad at her yet he always love her and cares her a lot. Everytime when she's crying because LuHan bullied here, he will come to her and comfort her with a hug. While LuHan, he will tells him not to do it again eventhough LuHan will never stop doing it. He likes joking and teasing Anna because he's alone. 

''Hey stop you daydreaming, let's go to school.'', LuHan said while putting the plates that he washed on the cupboard.

Anna got up, wore her shoes then headed to her class with LuHan. 

In the class, Luhan sits beside Anna. Everyone though they are siblings but actually they're not. They've been took care of the Chairman, Mr.Lee since kids. LuHan have a lot of fangirls but he never care about them. He doesn't want to be famous. He doesn't want be take the risk like having sasaeng fans. But that's life as a famous guy right? Need to be patient. Well, being famous is hard. But he's grateful to have this face, the baby face. Everytimes he sees the mirror, he will see his twin brother too, LuRan. How much he misses his other half. The boy that shared the same egg with him in the womb. He always remember the tomato soup that LuRan always cooked for him when they were kids. He loves LuRan's cook the most. But one thing he feels sad is, LuRan have a very weak body. He can't fight like LuHan. 

''Hey, LuHan... Can you teach me this? It's hard!'', Anna said.

''Oh...here. You must find the x first than replace it by this number then put it as y.''LuHan said.

_____________________________________________________________________

The day class is over. It's Anna and Luhan's work time, they are the prefect of the school so they need to gaurd the night class student (which are vampire,but no one knows except for the prfect and Mr.Lee). 

''Everyone! Caml down!'', Anna kept pushing the fangirls.

They were in front of the gates of night class's dorm. With the countless fangirl who kept shouting for their oh-so-handsome and pretty night class students. 

''Everyone please keep calm and give the night class students some space to walk!'', LuHan screamed.

All of the girls was shocked and stepped afar from the gates. Well, LuHan is also know as The Fierce Guy in the school. He's kinda cool in front of people but he will be himself when he's with Anna. All of the day class student are a really afraid of him. 

The gates opened, revealed the night class students.

''Kris oppa!!!!''

''Kai oppa!!!!''

''SeHun oppa!!!

"Whoooaaaa!!! They so handsome!!''

''BaekHyun oppa!!!!!''

''Victoria!!!! Sulli!! You're so pretty!!''

They can hear people screaming for the vampires. Anna was a little bit weak than LuHan. Someone pushed Anna and fell down. But BaekHyun managed to pick her up.

''Eyyyy Anna you weak girl. Be careful next time~'', the ert vampire said.

Anna bowed at him to thank him.

''Hi everyone~ Nice to see you today!! *wink*'', Kaid said with a wink.

The girls screamed even louder than before. Anna and LuHan trying hard to push them until the night class students went inside of the building.

____________________________________________________________________

''Wow... LuHan, they sure are famous isn't it?'', Anna said as she sat beside LuHan who was staring at the sky.

''Yeah...''

''I wonder, why won't you be famous too? And be a night class student?''

''Because I want to be with you. I just like day class.'', LuHan couldn't say it.

''Oww... Is it good to be a vampire? I mean vampire life?''

''I don't know... I never drink blood before.''

''Well, if you're ready.. I can give you mine''

''No...I won't drink blood.''

''You don't want to be a pure blood vampire? Like Kris oppa?''

''I don't want it.''

''LuHan... I want to promise you something.''

''What?''

''One day, when you're become and pure blood or fully vampire, I promise you, I will kill you...''

''Yeah... Me too. Kill me. ''

___________________________________________________________________________

 

HELLO! hows my first chapter?? THANKS FOR READING, SUBS, AND UPVOTE!!
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE ME MOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEE~~~ WHEEEE THANKS ^____^