Episode 6

The Memories of a Soul

''It's all up to you, Kris'', LuHan said.

Kris hung up his phone and gathered his gang to help him get into the house where LuRan and Anna were. He knew what LuRan will do and he knew LuRan knows everything about Kris and Anna. And their past too. Kris was scared that Anna will hate him if she knows the truth. He don't want to lose someone important like Anna anymore. He's afraid of the pian of losing someone. 

In the house...

LuRan was wandering around the house, searching for Anna. He used his power to smell Anna. Well, he's a vampire and a werewolf too so he's a rare type. And he's a really vampire since his family left him alone. At the second floor, he heard some moves in a room and slowly opened the door. 

While Anna, she heard someone was walking outside the room. She hoped Kris knew it and come to her as soon as possible. The steps outside her room become closer and closer, she slowly tiptoed behind the door. Suddenly the door slowly opened by someone. Is it LuHan or LuRan?

''Anna?'', is that LuHan's voice?

''LuHan? LuHan? LuHan!!''

Anna quickly showed herself and ran toward LuHan. She hugged him tight and told him everything. 

''Heh...'', he smirked.

Anna was startled and looked at LuHan.

''You're such an idiot huh? Wow! So I managed to copy his voice too!'', he's not LuHan.

''LuRan...''

Anna was too weak to stand up and dropped herself on the floor. LuRan looked at her, he picked her jaws and looked at her eyes. He saw something that made he gone mad and started to slapped Anna's face countlessly. Anna can't do anything since she's still weak and LuRan was too strong for her to fight back. She screamed due to the pain. 

LuRan stopped and looked at her eyes again. Then he suddenly screamed that made the glass of the window broke into pieces. Anna covered her ears and trembling none stop. When he stopped, he cupped Anna's face.

''Hey, do you want to know about your past?'', LuRan asked.

Anna nodded her head. LuRan gave her a sweet smile.

 

Kris and his gang were busy opening the door of the house. They tried diffeent type of power to open it and none of them work. Kai the werewolf transform himself into a gaint werewolf and started to punch the door. Kris was shocked because it's morning and if Kai transform himself, he'll be burn. His burning skin can be seen becuase of the sunlight. 

''Kai! Stop it! You'll burn yourself!'', Kris yelled.

Kai ignored him and kept punching the door until it broke. At last, the door broke and Kai quickly transformed himself into a human. Half of his body parts were burnt but he smiled. 

''Anna is important to you,right? What are you waiting for? Go!'', Kai said.

''It's okay! I'll take care of this'', Lay the healer said.

Kris nodded and ran to Anna's room. He kicked the door and he saw Anna. She was bleeding, on her neck. LuRan stood beside her, his lips fulled with blood and he it. Anna's eyes, were different and terrified.

''Look at that person, Anna'', LuRan said.

Anna stood up and started attacking Kris. Kris didn't fight back since he loves Anna. 

''Anna stop! It's me Kris!'', Kris yelled.

Anna didn't say anything and kept attacking him. Kris knew it, he knew LuRan possesed her. Because her eyes were different. They looked dark, sad, lonely and painful. 

While Anna, she was scared and sad and mad at the same time. She felt she was dump by the people around her. About what LuRan told her.

''Are you sure you want to know the truth?'', LuRan asked.

Anna nodded. LuRan smirked and asked her to look deep into his eyes. Suddenly Anna was taken by his eyes.

''Where am I? Why is this place looks so fancy? Why there's no window in this room.What is that kid doing? ''

There's a kid sitting on the sofa with toys. She was playing and smilling. And she looked a lot like Anna. Is that her when she was a kid? Suddenly someone knocked the door.

The kid was so excited and got up to open the door.

''Oppa!! Oppa is here!'' she shouted.

''Okay okay, oppa is here!''

''Wait... is that Kris oppa?'', Anna thought.

Yes, he is Kris when he was a kid. Kris was hugging little Anna, he looked to kind and nice. Little Anna was laughing with him. The door opened the revealed a young couple. Little Anna called them Mama and Papa. Her parents? What happened?

''Mama...Papa...''

She was about to reach them but she was brought to other place.  A very dark and snowy forest, she can't see anything. She heard a voice and followed the voice. It was little Anna's voice, what is she doing here? Alone? 

''Help me...I'm scared... I'm scared...'' she said.

That's what she dreamed and it become her nightmare.Suddenly a man in a suit approached her. His eyes were red and creepy. He's a vampire. 

Anna wanted to stop the man but suddenly a person came. His hand dug through the man's heart. Little Anna looked up and the person smile. His hand was fulled of blood and the man turned into dust. Kris oppa, his eyes were red.

''Hi, it's really cold here. Let me take you to SM High School. '', he smiled.

Anna qucikly got up and hugged him.

 

What happened? Anna was back to normal. She was speechless. LuRan bend down and looked at here.

''No way... It's not...'', she said.

''Well, it seems like he took your memories so you can forget your beloved parents. And he doesn't want you to know he's your brother.'', LuRan said.

''No... I.. I don't believe it...''

''Quit it, Anna. He's using you to make him stronger. Look at him! How dare he killed Krystal because of you! How dare he kills anyone that talk bad about you! '', LuRan hold my jaws.

Anna was taken back by those words then her eyes turned dark. LuRan saw her face and laugh. 

''Then... what should I do?''

''Be with me. Live with me. Give me your blood.'', LuRan said.

Anna nodded and sat on LuRan's lap. LuRan wasted no time and bit her neck. He greedily her blood.

''Anna! Wake up!'', LuHan suddenly appeared.

''You're late!'', Kris said.

''Anna! I love you!'', LuHan yelled.

Anna's eyes turned to normal and looked at LuHan. LuRan was pushed by her. 

''He's using you!'', LuRan yelled.

Anna stopped her steps. She was confused.

''LuRan! Why are you doing this? She has nothing to do with you!!'', LuHan yelled back.

''I'm...I'm an idiot...'', Anna said.

''What? Anna! What are you saying!'', LuHan said.

Anna slowly climbed the window.

''Anna! Don't!!!'', Kris and LuHan yelled.

They can't get through the room because LuRan put a barried there. 

''It's time to say goodbye~'', LuRan said while sitting on the bed.

''Anna!!!''

''Don't go!! Anna!! He's lying to you! We all love you!!''

Anna turned back and tears flow down her cheeks.

''Goodbye...'', she smiled.

Anna let her hands go and jumped off the window.

''No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'', LuHan screamed.

Suddenly the barrier gone and LuHan quickly ran to LuRan. He punched LuRan as much as he wanted until LuRan turned into dust.

''My life is done, LuHan... My life is to destroy your life...'', that was LuRan's last words.

LuHan screamed and cried because Anna is gone.

''LuHan... Look...'', Kris said while pointing at the window.

LuHan looked at the window and his eyes wide opened.

''Hey! Cry baby! Your love one is here! Safe and sound!'', BaekHyun and SeHun stood beside the window with Anna in BaekHyun's arms.

''What...What happened?'', LuHan asked.

''Well, we're outside of the house when SeHunie saw Anna was jumping off the window. So we caught her!'',BaekHyun said.

''Anna...Anna...Anna!!!'', LuHan yelled.

''Calm down LuHan. She's still tired and let her rest.'', Lay said.

''At least she already knew it... I don't need to hide it anymore.'', Kris said.

''Where are you going Kris?'', LuHan asked.

''Promise me, everyone. When Anna wakes up, don't tell her about me. And if she about me, tell her I'm far away from her. Please.'', Kris bowed at them.

Kris left the room and went back to his place.

''Wait! Kris! What are you saying?!'', LuHan asked.

''I don't want to see her...anymore...'', Kris smile.

''No...''

''She had her memories back and what can I do? She'll hate me...I took her memories and acted like nothing happen between us. It's such  horrible things to do. I'm such a bad brother.'', Kris cried.

LuHan was about to punch him, suddenly...

 

 

NOTE- Hello!!! Wow! It's close to the ending~~~~~ >< It's a little bit sad that this story will be end soon but don't worry! There's more other stories that better than mine ! Hope you like it!!!!.....