Episode 7

The Memories of a Soul

''LuHan! Kris! Anna is awake!'', Kai called from the window.

Kris froze himself while LuHan qucikly ran to Anna's room. He stopped for awhile and looked back at Kris. His body won't let him move but his heart is telling him to see Anna. 

''Do what you want!'', LuHan shouted at him.

Kris looked at Luhan running into the house. He wanted to follow him but he's afraid that Anna will hate him for taking her memories away. Kris stared at Anna window, hoping that Anna will appear. Kris turned his back and walked away. He knew that Anna doesn't need him anymore. 

''Anna!!! Don't-'', SeHun screamed from the window.

Kris looked back and Anna quickly hugged him. He was startled. Anna is crying? Did Kris made her cry?

''Oppa! Don't go! Don't leave me anymore!'', Anna yelled at Kris.

''An..na...'', Kris looked down at her and started to cry.

''Don't you love me?''

''I'm sorry...''

Kris hugged Anna back while crying.

''Aish, you made a girl cried.'', BaekHyun said while sitting on a tree.

''BaekHyun...'', Kris called.

BaekHyun smiled and looked at the sky as if he's staring at someone. 

''You got what you want... I think my duty as your gaurdian is over...''

When BaekHyun said that, his hands slowly turned into dust. Kris saw it and pulled him.

''No! You're not! You're my family!'', Kris yelled.

But it's too late, half of BaekHyun's body has turned into dust.

''I love you master, please forgive me and let me rest in peace...'', that was BaekHyun's last words.

Even though BaekHyun didn't do much for Kris but Kris knew that BaekHyun never betrayed him and the humans. As the wind blew the dust away, Kris kneeled on the ground. 

''Kris! Kai and SeHun is gone... the dust...'', LuHan said.

''No way... ''

''What happened?''

Kris got up and tried to walk but he can't. Anna helped him to get up and took him inside of the house.

''Are you okay oppa?''

''Yeah... you?''

''I'm okay... A little bit... Because LuRan gave me something just now and it made me dizzy...''

''Go to rest... I need a talk with LuHan''

''Okay''

When Anna left the room, Kris sat on the chair and looked at LuHan.

''What?'', LuHan asked.

''Nothing... It's just... If one day, I turn into dust just like them, please take care of Anna... and I'm going now.''

''Where?''

''Somewhere I know...''

''Wait! How about Anna?''

''It's okay, she'll understand later...''

''What...''

''She is a vampire right? A pure-blooded...''

''Do you want to see her?''

''Nope, I'll see her everyday''

Kris opened the door and faded himself in a shadow. LuHan looked at the shadow slowly faded away.

He climbed the strairs and opened the door of Anna's room. Anna was sitting on her bed while staring at the window. When LuHan was about to say something...

''I know...'', She said.

Anna looked at LuHan and smiled.

''LuHan! Let's sleep together like we always do!!!''