Episode 3

The Memories of a Soul

Anna and LuHan were sitting on a bench in the park. It's the only place they an have some fresh air and peace and just the two of them together. Since they were kids, Mr. Lee always took them here to play with others kid but they never want to play with Anna and LuHan because they are orphans. They always bullying Anna when LuHan is not around but when he arrived he will punch every of them. That's why people afraid of LuHan. Because he's very strong and always have that cold face on him.

 

''I miss the moment when you taught me how to climbed this tree.'', Anna said as she caressed a big tree beside her.

''Yeah.. It was very hard to teach you that time because you're a fool.'',LuHan said.

''Hey! I'm not a fool!''

''Yes you are.''

''Hhhmmpp! I don't know you.''

Suddenly LuHan sence something. He smell something. 

''Anna, I need to go now. I have music class. Bye!'', LuHan said and ran to his class.

''What is this feeling? Why am I starting to smell him right now? This is bad. Anna, please be careful''

Meanwhile, Anna was running around chasing a flying bug. She bumped into someone and fell on the ground. She looked up and it was LuHan.But he wore different clothes. The LuHan he saw before was wearing his school uniform. She stared at him for awhile and notice there's a scar on his cheek. She quickly got up and stepped back from him.

''LuHan? What are you doing here? I thought you have music class.'', Anna said.

''Yeah.. Class? I don't have any class'', he said.

''His voice changed? Who is he? Don't tell me-''

''I'm LuRan. His twin.''

''Uh? Twin? I thought you're died.''

''Nope. I came here to meet you.''

'' Me? Not LuHan? What he wants from me?''

''Your blood''

''What? He can read my mind? Is he somekind of ghost or-don't tell me he is-''

''A vampire''

''What?! No!!''

Anna got up and ran away from LuRan. She ran to her class and search for LuHan. LuHan was busy writing lyrics and he saw Anna was looking a bit scary. He quickly got up.

''Anna?''

''Uh? LuHan. I can't tell him LuRan is here. He is busy right now.''

''What happened? You're sweating a lot.'', LuHan said while wiping her sweat.

''Nothing. I was chased by a dog''

''Hahahahahahahahaha! You sure are a fool''

'' hahahahahaha!''

During the class, the teacher came in with someone. He introduced the person. He is their new classmate. When Anna and LuHan saw him, their eyes wided. It was LuRan, LuHan's twin brother. 

''Hello everyone. I am LuRan. Of course, I am LuHan's twin brother'', he smiled.

''He's far more different than LuHan! So cute and very nice too!'', some of the girls in their class screaming.

LuRan sat in front of the row which is beside Anna. He was looking at Anna with a smirk. Anna glanced at him and looked away when she saw LuRan smirked at her.

__________________________________________________________________________

 

''Anna'',LuHan called here.

''Anna''

''Anna''

''Anna!!!''LuHan screamed.

''Uh-Uh huh?'', that's all she said.

''Stop wasting your time, now do your homework''

''Oh.. I'm going to my class for awhile, I think I left my book there''

''Okay, be careful. It's dark in there, make sure you switch on the light''

''Okay, I'm going''

Anna was running to her class. When she entered the class, she saw Kris and his vampire friends. They looked at him weirdly.

''Anna? We're in the middle of class.'', the vampire teacher said.

''I'm sorry! I just want to get my book.''

''Is it this?'', the teacher showed her book.

''Yes! Thank you and sorry!'', she bowed and ran back to her house.

Suddenly she felt bad. She felt someone is stalking and following here. She turned around and saw nothing. She bumped into someone and fell down. This time, she didn't look at the peron but quickly got up and ran away.

''I know it's you LuRan''

But before she can runaway, LuRan pulld her wrist and pinned her on the wall. Making Anna scared.

''Let me go,LuRan!''

''After I all your blood''

LuRan showed his fangs to her. But before he wants to bite her neck, Kris came and punch him in the face.

''Kris oppa!'', Anna ran to Kris and hugged him.

''Don't lay a finger on her, Lu..Ran.'', Kris warned LuRan.

LuRan suddenly disappeared like that.

''Anna, are you okay?'', Kris asked.

''Y-yeah..''

''Let me send you to your house.''

''Okay, once again, you save me from an evil vampire,Kris oppa''

_________________________________________________________________________