Episode 4

The Memories of a Soul

Kris send Anna to her house. But he can't get in because the chairman put the barrier around the house. Anna didn't want to leave Kris walking alone because she loves Kris so much. She doesn't want Kris to be attack by the evil vampires.She hates being a burden to Kris. But then she saw LuHan watching her from his room windows. She knows no one likes LuHan. LuHan is alone if she's not around. He always smile whenever she's with him. She looked at Kris who's smiling and pushing her to the door.

''Kris oppa?'',Anna said.

''Just go, I'll be fine.'', Kris smiled.

''But..I don't want you to be hurt. I don't want to be a burden to you. I hate seeing you hurt.''

''It's okay. I'll be fine. Just go and rest. LuHan is waiting for you. He's lonely now'',Kris pushed her.

Anna glanced at Kris and closed the door. She really worried about Kris. On the other side, Kris was walking to his class. Suddenly Krystal, a very beautiful vampire who's in love with Kris but Kris never accept her love, she was waiting for Kris in front of the at Anna's house. She looked at Kris happily but Kris didn't even look at her. He passed her by and it made her sad. Krystal pulled Kris sleeve. He turned back, pulled back his sleeve and continued walking to his class. Krystal really hate it when the man she loves ignore her. BaekHyun came and chuckled at her. Well, the fact is BaekHyun likes Krystal. They're childhood friend. They live together in an orphanage of vampire. They are the strongest vampires during that time. But when Kai and SeHun came, they had a battle and KaiHun won easily but breaking BaekHyun's legs and Krystal's neck. It's just the past, all of them are now best friends forever, no one can seperate them. 

''Ummm..Kris?'', Krystal called Kris.

''Huh? Krystal? What do you want coming to my room in the middle of night? I thought you have vocal class'',Kris said.

''I want to ask you something''

''I told you I will reject every confession, you know I love Anna Lee''

''But... why..why not me? Why is so special about that human girl?! She's just a-''

Krystal didn't finish her words because Kris crushed her on the wall. It really hurt her. The wall cracked that cause Krystal's back bleed.

''I won't let you say any dirty thought about Anna.'', Kris's eyes turn red.

Krystal didn't know how to respond. She can't escape because Kris's too strong and he's a pureblood vampire. The most powerful vampire and also her master. Kris waited nothing and her blood. Krystal was too weak to fight back so she let him her blood. 

BaekHyun was skipping in the their dorm because he got praised by his teacher. He was so happy that his head knocked by the wall. He stopped when he smell the scent of blood. He is thirsty of real blood because the rarely drink human's blood, he only drinks the blood pills. Suddenly he heard a very loud cracked from Kris's room. He thought that Kris maybe let his anger by hitting the wall but he saw SeHun and Kai running to his room. 

''BaekHyun-hyung! Krystal-noona is in trouble! Kris her blood too much.'', Kai said.

''What?! No!'', BaekHyun said.

BaekHyun ran to Kris's room but it's too late. When he arrived, Krystal was lying on the floor with her neck fulled of blood. BaekHyun's eyes wided when he saw Krystal slowly turning herself into dust. He stared at her, Krystal looked at BaekHyun for the last time. He hold her hand that slowly become dust. Until the very last dust disappeared, BaekHyun can't control himself and cried out loud. His eyes were red and his fang showing up. He looked at Kris, which is his master. The man who killed his love. 

''NO! KRYSTAL! PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE ME! WE PROMISED WE WILL DIE TOGETHER!'', BaekHyun shouted.

''Idiot. She's gone now.'', Kris said as he wiped his mouth.

''Why.. Kris..why you killed her.. She did nothing wrong. IS IT WRONG FOR LOVING YOU?!''

''No. But I will kill anyone that insult Anna''

''What? Krystal did nothing to her!''

''You know nothing... not even her and us.''

BaekHyun was speechless. He can't believe Kris did this to her. He knows how much Kris loves Anna. Just like how BaekHyun loves Krystal.

''I may not know nothing about you...all of you. But...I have right to love anyone. That's include YOU! ALL OF YOU! I LIVE FOR YOU! I never betray you,Kris. You're my master  but do you know how pain is it when losing someone you love so much. What if Anna leaves you. That's how I feel when Krystal left me.'', BaekHyun said as he touched the dust.

''BaekHyun, I know how you feel. But insulting someone I love is not acceptable. It's rule.''

''Rule? Huh..''

BaekHyun got up and walked toward Kris. He touched Kris cheek, his eyes were fierce and red and scary. While BaekHyun, his eyes were teary and pitiful and weak. 

''That's the different between us'', Kris said.

''Master, I will not betray you even if you kill the one I love. I'll always beside you''

''Good boy, clean up the mess and get out of my room'', Kris said as he patted BaekHyun's head.

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

''Oi! LuHan!!! Get off me! DADDY!!!!!!!'', Anna shouted.

''YOU GET OFF! THIS IS MY BED! You're the one who late so this bed is mine! MINE!!!!'', LuHan kicked Anna.

''NO! I was talking to Kris oppa! Now let me sleep on the bed too!'', Anna said.

Mr.Lee ran to their room because he's afraid that those two might end up fighting.

''Anna! LuHan! Shut up! I'm trying to do my work!''

''Daddy!! LuHan didn't allow me to sleep on the bed! He even kicked my back! It's hurt!!!'', Anna whine and gave LuHan an evil smile.

''LuHan... Haish... Anna.. can you two sleep together? You two always fight every night before sleep but it always ended up you sleep together right? So nothing much! Now go to bed the both of you!'', Mr.Lee walked out the room and switched the light off.

Anna glared at LuHan who's sitting on the bed with his puffy cheek. He glared at Anna back the laid on the bed.

''Go to sleep already you moron'', LuHan said.

''What? I can sleep on the bed? Yay!'', Anna jumped on the bed and cuddling with the blanket.

''Don't move! I can't sleep!'', LuHan pushed her back.

''Ow-ouch!'', 

''Hey, is it for real? Is my kick hurting your back?''

'' Anyone will get hurt by your super kick''

LuHan got up and told Anna to laid on her tummy. He massage her back carefully and blow it.

''Pain! Pain! Fly away! Pain! Pain! Fly away!'',LuHan said cute. With his hands waving the sky.

''Hahaha! You still remember that? I taught you!'', Anna said.

''I was just helping.''

LuHan laid back and faced Anna. They're stared at each other.

''Hey, do you remember any of your memories?'', LuHan asked.

''Nope..But I always dream about a woman who have the same face as mine.''

''Ah! Maybe she's your mom?''

''Maybe? I don't know. bla bla bla bla...'', Anna was talking too much.

''LuHan? What? You're sleeping? You didn't even wait for me to sleep! Hhhmmpp!'',Anna got up and went to the kitchen to get a drink.

When she was about to close the door, she heard LuHan said something. But she didn't care it because she knew LuHan always sleep talking.When she's back from the kitchen, she sat on the bed and stared at the moon through the window of their room. 

''Kris oppa...''

She thought of Kris, the man she loves. She looked back at LuHan, who's sleeping beside her.

''LuHan...''

She touched LuHan's hair down to his cheek. It's very soft and beautiful.

''LuRan...'',That's all LuHan said.

''LuRan? What is he dreaming about?'', Anna thought.

She brushed off her thought and laid back beside LuHan and sleep.

It's 2:00 A.M. in the morning, Anna woke up because she wanted to go to the toilet. She closed the door of her room, suddenly she saw a shadow passed by her. She cleared her eyes and see nothing.

''Maybe it's my imagination.''

After going to the toilet, she saw LuHan walking outside the house. It's weird that he's awak because she remember LuHan still sleeping when she closed the door of their room. But he's wearing the same pajamas. Anna ran to get him.

''LuHan! What are you doing here? It's cold.'', Anna pulled his wrist.

LuHan let it go and continued walking to somewher. Anna looked at what he's looking at, she saw a light coming from their class, with a star sign. LuHan's eyes were blue and wild. His hands were hard and his fangs can be seen.

''LuHan? LuHan!! Kris oppa,where are you?''

She let LuHan go and followed him behind. When LuHan entered the class, she saw LuRan were saying something and grabbed LuHan by his collar. 

''Lu-''

''Ssshhh!''

''asdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjkl!''

''It's me''

''Kris oppa?''

''I feel you just now, so I came to see you''

''Oppa! LuHan is walking and then LuRan and then he grabbed LuHan by the-''

''Ssshh.. calm down Anna, I will settle this down''

''But.. please don't hurt LuHan.''

Kris nodded and stepped into the class. Anna was being pulled by Kai and SeHun because didn't want Anna to be scare by his true form and powers. She sat in SeHun's lap and waited for Kris. When Kris stepped out of the class, he carried LuHan on his back. Anna peeked in the class and she saw no more LuRan.

''Oppa, where is LuRan? What happened in here?'', Anna asked.

Kris smiled and say nothing. Kai and SeHun asked Anna to come with them so they can keep an eyes on her. Since LuRan came to this school, a lot of weird things happened. A lot of girls were murdered and boys hung in their room. Some students saw weird shadows and voices at night. Some of them saw blood in the toilet. 

Anna was walking with KaiHun. Suddenly she stopped when she saw something on the roof of her house.

''Lu...Ran...'', she said.

''I must protect LuHan. I don't want him in pain''

_______________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

''Anna! Anna!'', someone called her.

Anna got up from her bed and stared blankly at the window. Is that... BaekHyun? She walked toward the window when BaekHyun opened it. Well, more like he changed into a shadow and passed through it. Anna used to it so she didn't care much about it. 

''BaekHyun oppa?'', she aksed while yawning.

''Hey,Anna you're awake. I thought you won't wake up'', BaekHyun said.

''What do you want?'', Anna asked. 

She didn't trust BaekHyun because she knew BaekHyun hates her. It's because his crush, Krystal loves Kris that is loving Anna. BaekHyun didn't care if Krystal doesn't want him as long as she is happy. But he blamed everything on Anna because Kris always had his eyes on her every second. He never cares about other vampires. 

''I want you to stay away from Kris'', BaekHyun said.

''What? Wait, I don't know what are you talking about but please, Kris oppa saved me when- ouch!''

BaekHyun pulled Anna's wrist and closer to his body. His eyes were red and his fangs were sharp and shining. His face was pale. 

'' I'll make you mine.. Forever.. So that Krystal can be with Kris''

''Wait! I- Let me go!''

Anna tried to hit him but he's too strong. As she expect from a vampire. 

''BaekHyun...I'm sorry...''

Anna said as she cried.

''If you hates me, then kill me! If that's make you happy and..Krystal too... I am nothing to Kris oppa. I'm just grateful to have him because he saved me from that evil beast, just like you! That red blood coloured eyes and disgusting fangs! Everything is scaring me... There's nothing between us. I'm just nothing to everyone... SO JUST KILLED ME!!!'', Anna cried.

BaekHyun was speechless, he turned around and disappeared from the room. Anna looked up and it's morning. 

''Anna wake up it's- Oh, you're awake'', LuHan opened the door.

He walked toward Anna and look at her. Her eyes were red and puffy. 

''Anna! What happened?!''

''Lu..Lu..Lu...'', she sobbed.

''Don't cry.. I'm here, don't be sad. Did you had a nightmare?'', he cupped her cheeks.

''I....I... I'm nothing to..everyone...''

''Hey hey hey, you're everything to me. If it's not because of you, I won't be here..''

He hugged Anna tightly in his arms. 

 

 

In the class, Anna wrote down some notes and headed to the library. She saw a lot of girls shouting and fangirling in front of the library.

What's that? She never seen the library was crowded like this. She squeezed between them the girls and managed to get inside the room. She ran to the end of the room, well it's kinda her hiding place ever since she's here. That's the place she reads her favourite books. 

''Eh? Anna?'', someone called her.

''Uh? Oh, it's you again...''

''Yeah... I'm hiding from those girls.'', BaekHyun smiled.

''Oh...Why am I with this ert again. Damn he's scary''

''You know... I'm sorry for what I told you last night. I was too...Nothing..''

''It's okay. I didn't take it serious...''

''Thanks.. I'm so selfish... I loved the person that won't love me back and she didn't even turn her face to me... She was everything in my eyes but I'm just like a trash in her eyes. I follwed her like a dog. But now, I know... I'm just a lonely boy. People love me because of my looks. I'm tired of acting nice. I hate myself. Everytime I see myself in the mirror, I don't know who is in the mirror. I don't know myself and never know myself.''

''It's wrong... You are my friend you know. Eventhough sometime you hurt me. But I never hate you. Because I've felt it before. I know how you feel. We all love you. We're one family...''

''Anna...''

''If there's anything you need, just tell me. Except for blood. hahahahaha!''

 

 

That night, Anna was standing at the verandah and stared at the sky. 

''Stars need darkness, so they can shine...'',she murmured herself.

'' Yeah..''

She turned around and saw LuHan.

''LuHan... your voice... Are you sick?'

''I'm sick of you..''

Suddenly, she felt something hard on her neck and everything turned dark...