Episode 5

The Memories of a Soul

Anna woke up as she flt the pain on her neck. She felt something tight around her neck but she can't see anything because her eyes were covered by something. As far as she knew, last night she was talking  with LuHan and something happened. Suddenly, some steps can be heard from every directions.She's scared that she needed Kris so much, but she knew Kris can't sence her know. Maybe she's far away from Kris. She felt soeone grabbed her shoulder that made her screamed.

''Who are you?!!! Let me go!'', Anna screamed while shaking herself.

A hand kept exploring her whole body without saying anything. Anna felt so angry and scared that he want to punch that person so much. Is it BaekHyun? BaekHyun is a ert vampire. She qucikly brushed off her thought because she knew BaekHyung won't do this. When the hand was trying to touch her sensitive spot, she tried to kick anywhere she wanted and she managed to kick the person's leg. 

''I heard you. I heard your breath, who are you!!'', she yelled again.

But she got no respond. So she tried to kick the person again. But this time, her legs were caught by the person. And the person spread her legs. She strated to feel disgust and shaking her legs so it can be free. 

''Just sit there...'', the person said.

Anna tried to identify the voice, she knew it. Is that LuRan?

''Wait! LuRan! Why are you doing this?!! Don't hurt LuHan!! You ert!!!!!!!!''

LuRan smirked and closed the door. 

 

LuRan was walking at the hallway with some girls surrounded him. Well, he's good at faking himself. In front of other people, he'll act like he's a nice person, with good grades and better than LuHan. That's why a lot of girls love him. While chatting with the girls, he saw LuHan running toward their direction. He smirked and looked at him. When he was about to talk to LuHan, LuHan didn't even looked at him and kept running. The girls saw him and comforted LuRan there's nothing wrong because LuHan always like that.

On the other hand, LuHan was running to search for Anna. The last time he saw Anna was she was entering the bathroom. He's afriad that Anna might stuck in the toilet pipe or anything. He asked everyone in the school about Anna but no one sees him. Even Kris didn't know where she is. He also can't feel Anna anywhere in the school. So Kris asked his fellow vampires to search for Anna. Well, Kai is the best werewolf and he can smell anything from far away, so smelling Anna is not a problem. 

LuHan stopped his steps when he thought of LuRan. He turned around and ran to LuRan's class. Banging the door, he angrily stormed toward LuRan who's chatting with his fangirls.

''Where is Anna?!'', he asked as he grabbed LuRan's collar.

''Oh my oh my, LuHan hyung? Why are you asking me?''

''I know you have Anna! Where are you hiding her!!!''

''Didn't I told you... she's troubling you''

LuHan was about to transform himself into a vampire but Kris and his gangs arrived with Anna in his arms.

''LuHan! Stop! She's here...'', Kris said with Anna in his hand.

''See?'', LuRan said with his oh-so-nice-face.

LuHan let go of his collar and ran to Anna. He knew something wrong with Anna and took her to their house. 

Anna was lying on the bed. She didn't wake up for 2 days.

''How did you found her?'', LuHan asked Kris.

''Kai found she's at the old building beside our school.''

''Oh... she haven't wake up for 2 days now...''

''Don't worry, she will wake up soon...''

Kris left LuHan in his room and went to his dorm. It's hard for him to get into their house with the strong barrier but LuHan cleaned them off. So Kris can visit Anna. 

Anna still haven't wake up.

''Eh? Where am I? Why is it so dark and lonely and silent? Anyone?!! Hello! I'm here!! Where is LuHan? Kris oppa? Daddy??'', Anna asked.

''Anna...'', she heard a voice from fa away.

''Who are you?!!''

A woman appeared from a dark place and smiled at Anna. She's the one who always in her dream and the woman looked a lot like Anna. Anna got up trying to reach the woman. The woman reached out her hand but Anna heard something.

''Anna!!! Wake up!!! Anna don't go!!!!'', a voice she loves to hear.

''What is that?'', she asked herslef.

''I guess it's not your time yet Anna... Go... go to that voice... Follow it...'', the woman said.

''Wait! Who are you!! Wait''

LuHan was so worried about Anna when the machine giving a signal that she lost her breath. He's trying to shake Anna hoping that she'll wake up. LuHan screamed as much as he could so Anna can listen to him. He's tears kept dropping on her cheek. 

Suddenly he felt something touched his chest, it was Anna's hand. LuHan stopped from crying and looked at Anna.

''Anna?''

''Lu...Han...''

LuHan smiled and cried at the same time. Cheering himself by hugging Anna who's still haven't fully wake up. He was so happy that Anna woke up. Kris qucikly ran to their home when he heard Anna woke up. 

''Anna! You're awake! But how...'', Kris asked.

''How what?'', LuHan asked.

''Someone put a lotion that can make her dies slowly... I'm sorry because I didn't tell you...''

''Oh...It's okay now. Anna is awake.''

Anna was speechless. he tried to remember who was trying to kill her but she can't. LuHan told her he had class so he left Anna alone since she's awake. Anna nodded and rest on the bed. When she wanted to close her eyes, she heard something outside the window. She got up and walked toward it, there's a pill of leaves flying in front of the window. When she was about to open the window, someone appeared in front on it. It was LuRan. He stared and Anna, it's like he wanted to control Anna but she qucikly looked away.

LuRan smirked and disappeared. Anna was so scared and covered herself in her blanket. Waiting for LuHan to come back.

While LuHan was in his class, he saw LuRan was walking around the school. He ignored LuRan since he's not interested in him. 

''Anna is mine'', LuHan heard a whisper.

He quickly looked outside the window and saw LuRan stood in front of their house. And he remembered that he cleaned all the barrier around the house. He called Kris and told him everything.

''It's all up to you Kris'', he said.

 

 

 

NOTE- updated! How is it? It's all I can write ^^ I'm not bad right? I'm tried my best to write! And it's been a loooooooooooooooooooooong time I didn't write my story because I was busy with school >< BTW, COMMENT SUBSCIBE AND VOTE MY STORY!!! THANKS!!!! I LOVE YOUUUUU