Chapter 2

Kiss Jongin?NO!

Okai. I totally regretted what I said. Seriously. But, I can't lose my face to that freaking Naeun right? Sigh. Me and my mouth.Naeun then followed behind you.

 

"Jimin ah! Just a peck would do!" Jaein said. Sigh. But im not just gonna do a peck. I want to prove that freaking that I'm not a scaredy cat!

 

You then walked to exo's table. As you were walking there, people around the exo table kept saying bad things about you and why you were there and stuff. When heard and saw you walking towards their table, he said ," What do you want? Trying to get close to me? Try harder. Nuh-" And there you kissed him on the lips fast, and lightly. Everyone around the exo table, or rather the whole canteen were staring at you with their mouth agape. And there goes your first kiss, with someone you hate. Jongin was astounded. So was everyone on the exo table.

 

You then quickly ran back to your friends and sat with them. "Yah. So how was it? I'm sorry okay. We were just joking." Kyunmi said. "Ani. Gwenchana." You said back. Your two friends then said that they were really sorry. After that, the school bell rang and you guys went up to class.

 

The classroom atmosphere was extremely awkward as no one expected you to kiss Jongin as eveyone thought you hated him. And now, apparently everyone starts to think that you have a crush on Jongin which it is obviously not true and they didn't know that it was a dare. Not even Jongin. And as usual before the class start, people would crowd around Jongin's table and try to flirt with him and some would go to your table and say bad things about you. You two were practically the most famous people in class. One in a good and one in a bad way.

 

Sigh.

 

 Everyone at your table was like "Why did you kiss Jongin? You don't deserve him! You are so ugly!" And blah blah blah. While people were saying those, you just hid your head between your crossed arms on the table while Jongin was staring at you.

 

He was wondering why in the world you kissed him as he knew you hated him.

 

"OMG. Is the hate that she was showing actually meant that she loves me? I'm going crazy here." Jongin thought. Finally, school ended. As Kyunmi had to stay back for her Co-curriculum activities and as Jaein went out with Sehun, you have to go home alone.

 

-Sehun POV-

"Jaein ah, why did Jimin kiss Jongin? I thought she hated him? What happened" I asked.

 

"Huh? Oh! That was a dare we gave to Jimin. It was supposed to be a joke but who knows, she took it for real and as that freaking Nauen was there and Jimin did not want to lose her face to her, she decided to do it." Jaein said.

"Oh." I said. I then went to bring Jaein to a restaurant and have lunch with her and after which I sent her home.

 

 >>Next Day

 

You were in school queuing up for your favourite drink, dark chocolate in the canteen when you heard someone said ," Yah, you're so short. No one could actually see that you are queing. " you really hated it when people call you a shortie.

 

When you turned around, you saw that freaking Jongin behind you. You then said,"Okay fine you are very tall! As tall as the giraffe! Doesn't mean that you are tall you can make fun of short people you know." You shot back.

 

He then said," Aww. Did you kiss me yesterday because you always had crush on me since we were young? And that was the only way you could confess your love for me? Aww. So sweet. Just tell me. I won't tell anyone." He whispered into your ear. You then grabbed onto his collar tightly and said," Hey. I know you hate me and you do know that I hate you. Don't think I've forgotten what you did to me when we were in kindergarten. And I'm not going to forgive you. That freaking kiss was just a dare from my friends. Nothing else. I have no feelings towards you. So stop all your freaking nonsense." After saying that, you ordered yourself a hot chocolate and left.

 

-Jongin's POV-

''Wait, what did I do to her in kindergarten? '' I thought

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Updated!

What did Jongin did to Jimin when she was young? CONTINUE READING! ^^

Hope you guise like it! Sorry for the super crappy chapter xD

Please subscribe, comment and upvote!

-Jaywaii^^