Chapter 7

Kiss Jongin?NO!

"Because......" Baekhyun said.

"Ring!.." There went the bell.

"Erm, here's my number! Text me! Thanks for helping today. I owe you one!" You said.

You then returned back to class, for another 5 hours worth of lessons, before doing the usual, waiting or Jongin to pack his items since he's such a slow poke. As you saw that Jongin was about done, you decided to walk out of the classroom first. However, as you were walking, Jongin suddenly slid his hands beneath yours and held your hand. He then smiled and said, "Hey, aren't we supposed to be a couple? Have you forgotten?" Just when he did that, not gonna lie, your heart skipped a beat. No one has never done that before, as you have never dated, and the people who usually held your hands were your parents. You then paused for a second, thinking of what to say, before shouting," YA! There isn't anyone here! There isn't a need to do this!" Just then, someone walked passed you and stared at both you and Jongin. Jongin ignored whatever you just said, and continued to hold your hand until the both of you entered Jongin's car.

As the car ride was rather awkward at the start, Jongin then decided to play some music to ease the awkwardness. You then looked outside the window, to look at the new scenery around your neighbourhood. As Jongin was switching on the radio button, he saw that your white skirt had some red stains and dots on it. 

Jongin then said, "Ya. Did you think that your skirt was a palette? Seriously? Painting your skirt in polka dots with patches of red? Your drawing , Jimin."

Upon hearing that, you felt hurt. It wasn't as if you wanted it to happen. You didn't want to get bullied, nor did you want to get splashed with paint. You didn't choose to be ''coupled'' with Jongin. You also tried your best to clean off those stains, especially since your skirt is white, and hearing what Jongin said brought back all the nasty memories that people did to you. When Jongin heard that you were silent and wanted to make another remark, you shouted, " It wasn't as if I wanted this! I was bullied okay!! I got splashed by paint from your girlfriend Naeun's gang for being close to you! Do you think I really wanted to get bullied? If it wasn't for Baekhyun, you wouldn't even see me in this state!" while crying.

 

[Jongin's POV]

Wow. Right. I have said something wrong. She looks really sad and depressed though. Shall I comfort her? Ask her what had happened? I feel bad for insulting and teasing her all the time now man. She looks like she has a lot bottled inside. But at the same time... She looks cute when she is crying and... her lips are so puffy and--- okay I shouldn't be thinking of such things right now. Focus on the road! But Baekhyun? Why was Baekhyun even there, and why would he help her? He isn't really the type that would help any stranger as he is shy unless it is an emergency, like an accident... No wonder he wasn't at the cafeteria table during recess just now! To make her feel better (I hope), I appologised and told her that if she was feeling down we could cancel our tuition. However, she said that she was fine and she was sorry for shouting in my face earlier on. 

 

>>>>>

"DUCHAKHAESSO!!! We are finally home!" Jongin said.

You then removed your seatbelt from yourself, and took your back and left the car, while Jongin was waiting for you. The both of you then entered the house together, and the both of you immediately went up to Jongin's room to start his tuition right away as you wanted to finish it as soon as possible so that you could stay at home to rest. You were really feeling upset that day and you could feel a headache that was about to come.

When both you and Jongin settled down, the both of you immediately took out your books and you started teaching him wherever you left the day before. As Jongin was doing his work, you were examining his face. WOW. His face shape was perfect. His sharp jawline and nose and his small pimple makes him so cute! -- wait, why am I thinking like this? I am supposed to hate him! Wait, supposed? WHAT AM I THINKING? I DO hate him!!

"Jimin-ah! Jimin? What were you looking and thinking about? My beautiful face? Wow! Thank you! I know its beautiful, many people have complimented me about my face" Jongin said while smiling. You then gave a face, with a 'Tsk' sound before checking his answers.

"YAH KIM JONGIN!!! I have told you this so many times before! You are not allowed to make this step! This caused you to take away a mark! And look at this careless mistake! Re-do!" You said.

Jongin then gave a sigh and went on to re-do her work, while you looked out of the window to see the different building designs in your neighbourhood. 

After staring at it for quite a long time, you wondered, why is Jongin taking such a long time to do his work? You then looked to you right, and noticed that Jongin was also staring out of his window. He then said, "Wow. I have lived here for such a long time but I didn't know that we had such beautiful scenery around my neighbourhood. All right, I am done with my question. Do you want to check it again? It should be correct this time."
 

You then went on to check on his working and it was correct. "Great! You are getting better at it already! All right. We shall stop here today. I am getting tired." You said. You then went to pack your items. As you were picking up your back and was about to leave, you suddenly felt someone pulling your whole hand down. It was Jongin. 

Jongin noticed that you were in a  bad mood for the whole day, and honestly, he felt bad about it. Maybe if he didn't start teasing you from the start, such bullying wouldn't have happened to you. He felt guilty. Jongin then said, "Ya! If anything is wrong, you can tell me okay? What happened to you? You were so gloomy during the whole tuition session today. Look, I', sorry if I have offended you in the past. It was just for fun. I didn't expect it to become such a huge thing either. However, if you ever need a listening ear, you can always tell me okay? I know I have said many harsh things to you before, but I am actually quite a good listener, you know. That's why exo hyungdeul always love telling me their problems, although I may not be able to solve all of their problems. And bonus point, you get to stare at my beautiful face while telling me. So! Anything to tell me?"

Gosh. That hand pull. Ohmygod. It made your heart skip another beat. You only saw those in Korean dramas but you didn't expect to get a real feel of it.

 "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for your concern, especially since it comes from you. However, I don't think I am comfortable enough to tell you all my problems as I don't trust you yet. Okay! Have a good rest!"  You said, before leaving his room.

"Wait! Can I have your phone number? So that I wouldn't have to always go down the road to wake you up in the morning. I'm lazy man, a phone call should be enough, right?" Jongin said, while passing a piece of paper to you. You then wrote down your number and told him that your phone is currently dead because of the paint and you would try to get it fixed soon, and meanwhile, you would ask your mother to wake you up. You then left and went back home,

 

>>>>>>>

When you went home, your mother did question about your skirt. However, as you didn't want her to worry, you just brushed it off and told her that you spoilt your skirt during art class, when you accidentally slipped and fall on red paint. 

You then went back to your room, and immediately got changed. It was a loooong and tiring day, you thought. You also had a headache, from resisting those tears just now, and from all the stress that you were having. You then decided to take a rest and not study for the night. 

What you didn't notice, was that Jongin was actually looking opposite his window, staring right into your room. He was genuinely worried about you. He really felt that all of these happened because of him and he felt very guilty. But, he knew that whatever he was going to do, was not going to change your perspective of him. What shall he do?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YESS!!! LOOK WHO'S BACK AFTER 3 YEARS HAHAHAAHAHAHAH

omg I am so sorry for not updating in a long time! I always had exams, and now I'm updating during my small exam break! Jinjja jwisonghabnida T^T

However I will try to update more often!!

What do you think Jongin will do next? hmm....

Please remember to upvote, comment and subscribe! Saranghae!

-Jaywaii ^^