Chapter 3

Kiss Jongin?NO!

The school bell rang and everyone went back to class.

 

-Jongin's POV-

 

When I got up to class, Jimin was already at her seat, by the window. How I wish I could sit beside her and asked her what I did when we were young. But, if I ever do that, people would start to think that we are dating AGAIN when we are not. Sigh. I then went to my seat and waited for the teacher to come while the rest of the girls except Jimin, as usual came and flirt with me. And as usual, I would ignore them.

 

Finally class started. Math. Freaking math class. The subject I hated the most. And therefore, my worst. The teacher was explaining and explaining the problem sums but nothing came into my mind. I kept thinking of what I did to Jimin when we were young.

 

"Kim Jongin ssi, what did I just say?" Park seonsaengnim asked.

 

"Psst, there's a class test tomorrow about algebra" a girl beside me said. I then said what she said to seonsaengnim.

 

"Good. At least you still know what you are doing. Don't daydream! And guys and girls! This test would be included in your prelims so you better do well!" Park seonsaengnim said.

 

"Neh. Jwisonghabnida seonsaengnim. " I said.

 

Wait, MATH TEST ON ALGEBRA?! Included in prelims? I'm dead.

 

Class ended. On your way out, the teacher called you and Jimin to see him.

 

-No one POV-

 

"Jongin ah, what happened to you? Why are your math results slipping? I cant afford your math results to be like this for your prelims. And as I have other classes to teach, I cannot have any extra classes for you. So, maybe Jimin ssi, can you help him in his math?" Your math teacher said.

 

"MWO?" You and Jongin said at the same time.

 

"Ya! Don't be rude to your teacher!" Park seonsaengnim said.

 

"Park seonsaengnim can I have another helper instead of her pleaseeeee" Jongin said.

 

"Nope. Jimin is the best student in math and the whole school, therefore, she would teach you. No more bargaining and its settled. Its starting today and either one of you would go to your houses. " the teacher said.

 

"Go to each other's houses? Seonsaengnim , can't we use the school's library?" You said.

 

"If we ever use the library I swear you guys are going to make lots of noise. No doubt." The teacher.

 

"Fine fine." You said angrily. "I'm going to call your parents and ask if you guys tutor each other. Don't try to trick me." Your teacher said.

 

Calling parents? Means our parents do know about this? I'm dead. Our parents are like super close to each other and. Urgh.

 

"Neh." We both said and left.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for this super short and crappy chapter >< would update soon! Maybe tomorrow? It has to be based on my ideas xD . And yeah, I don't plan to write what Jongin did to Jimin until later part of the story. 

Not updating till 5 new comments! 

SO STAY TUNED!

 

SARANGHAE<3

-Jaywaii