Chapter 5

Kiss Jongin?NO!

You then went to Jongin's bed and lay down on it. 

You tossed and turned for almost fifteen minutes, but you just can't sleep. Sigh. How you wish you had your boster. And damn the bed for being a super single. It  couldn't beat the one you have in your room, a king-sized bed.  Like seriously, how does that bastard sleep on such a small bed? Doesn't he move around when he's sleeping? 

You then turned yourself to the right side of the bed, which was facing Jongin. Wow, he is sleeping so soundly. How you wish you could sleep so soundly too. Sigh. 

Suddenly, you felt an arm wrapped around your waist.

Waittt.. What? An arm? Don't tell me that ing bastard is hugging me. Never in my ing life would I allow him to do so much skinship to me. Just. No. 

"Why? You can't sleep? " Jongin asked you.

" Weren't  you sleeping already?! " You asked him.

" Yeah. I was sleeping. But thanks to your tossing and turning sounds, it woke me up, pabo." Jongin said. 

"Yah! Who is the pabo here? If your studies are not bad I wouldn't be here in the first place! And! You can be sleeping peacefully too!" You said

."Yeah. But I surely didn't invite you to sleep here at my house. Omma did. You could have just kindly decline the offer." Jongin said, trying to make you pissed

" Aish. You're just so!..... Forget it nevermind. " You replied, trying to get back to sleep, but to no avail.

"Yah! Just stop tossing and turning already! It's so noisy! I can't sleep! " Jongin said.

" I can't sleep! I need my bolster T^T" You said.

"Sigh. As usual. You and your bolster. Fine. You take my pillow. I'll just sleep pillowless. At least I can sleep peacefully." Jongin said.

" Kamsahabnida Paboooo!" You said. 

 

>>>

-No one's POV-

 

The next day, Jongin woke up, with his legs over Jimin's body, and arms wrapping her, in a hugging position.

"Wait, why am I in such an awkward position? Awh man. It's me and my stupid moving when I'm sleeping." Jongin then immediately removed his arms and legs around you.

" Finally you're awake." Jimin said. 

" S-sorry I-didn't k-know m-my l-legs a-and a-arms were around you." Jongin muttered, but Jimin caught every single word Jongin said. 

"Ah. neomu gwiyowo." Jimin thought. Wait, why am I thinking about this? GET OUTTTT. 

" Did you know that because of you I couldn't get up? And did you know that we have school today? Look at the time now! Its already 10 am and we have already missed 2 hours of class!" Jimin said. 

"Yah! Because of you I now have a stiff neck! I can't even turn my head to the left! And now you are blaming me? What is this?" Jongin said. 

" Reality."Jimin replied. 

" I know! Since my neck is stiff and I can't even look upwards to the whiteboard, let's just ditch school. Anyway there's nothing in school. The teachers have already done teaching us for the finals. What they are doing are just useless revisions." Jongin said.

" That's quite true.. Oh wait but if we are ditching school, both of us, the class may think that we are doing something..." Jimin said. 

" Then let's just say that you were tutoring at my house, which you would have to anyway." Jongin replied.

" Great idea!" Jimin said. 

>>>>

 

"Yah. Can you help me with my neck? It hurts. Can you help me get the ice pack from the fridge?" Jongin said.

You then went to the kitchen, to get the ice pack from the freezer. When you went to the kitchen, Jongin's parents have already left for work, and they left breakfast for you two on the dining table. They also left a note saying that as they knew you two probably did not sleep well last night, they have already called your school and told them that both of you are not attending school that day. 

You then brought the ice pack back to Jongin's room. 

"Here you go. Your ice pack." You told Jongin.

" Yah. Can't you help me? I've got a stiff neck because of you!" Jongin said. 

You actually felt quite guilty for making Jongin have a stiff neck.

 

"Fine. Is it here? " You put the ice pack on Jongin's left shoulder. 

" Ouchhh!!!!!" Jongin screamed in pain. 

" Sorry!!! " You said, gently putting the ice pack on Jongin's shoulder.

You both then went to the dining table and had your breakfast. 

After that, you went on tutoring Jongin on a whole chapter on math.

>>>Meanwhile in school<<<<<

The rumour of you and Jongin being together was spreading like a wildfire.

 

"Where is Jimin? Why is she not in school? It's so rare for her not to come to school! It can't be that she's sick. She always comes to school no matter what!" Jaein said, while walking with Kyunmi.

"Yeah! Where is she? I've called and texted her several times, but she just wouldn't answer her calls!" Kyunmi said.

>Class started<

 

Before Park seongsaengnim took the attendance, he said that you and Jongin will not be in school as both of you are sick. Yeap. That was what the teacher does everyday. Saying the absentees first before taking attendance.

After Park Seongsaengnim said that both of you are not in school, the whole class went ''oos '' and ''aahhs'' .

They were wondering what you both were doing, as you usually do not ditch school at all, and you even go to school when you are sick. So, most of them were practically thinking on the same thing. The whole school knew that you were a , and Jongin is a playboy. So they were actually thinking that you guys had , and as you can't walk, Jongin was accompanying you. 

>>After studying with Jongin for and hourrr

 

-Jongin's pov-

"You finally understood it! WOPWOPPPP" Jimin said.

"Oh wait, you still have another 12 more chapters. damn." Jimin continued.

awh. she just looks so cute when she's talking like that. You thought. OH WAIT. WHAT'S WITH ME AND THESE THOUGHTS? WASH AWAYYYY.. 

"YEAP. Let's have a break." You suggested. 

 

-Jimin's POV-

You then went to your bag, and checked your phone. Luckily, your phone still had battery.

"But, 20 missed calls and 30 sms? All from Kyunmi and Jaein?" You thought.

From: Jaein

Yah. Where are you? Why are you not in school? We are worried about you~ And, why are there rumours in the school saying that you and Jongin are dating? I thought both of you are enemies? 

Reply when you see this text message okay?

 

You then replied saying,

Long story. I'll explain it to you tomorrow. But you can chill. I'm not sick.

byeee~ enjoy school <3

 

Sigh. I wonder what school would be like tomorrow. Maybe a bunch of eggs on me? Because i'm Jongin's ''girlfriend''? Sigh. Stupid Jongin and his darn mouth. You cursed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Here is an extreme(actually not) Long chapter! And I'm not going to update next week, as i'll be going on a school trip to Malaysia. 

Pleaseeeeeee Subscribe, comment and upvote!!!

-Jaywaii^^

Just a question....