Chapter 6

Kiss Jongin?NO!

"Jimin ah, come here. We've got something to tell you." Jimin's parents said.

 "What is it?' Jimin replied, going towards the dining table. 

"We are moving house. And we are moving in tomorrow." Jimin's mother said.

"Oh really?! Yay! I always wanted a new house! Is it a bungalow?" Jimin said.

"Yeap! And so, we got it for your birthday present!" Jimin's father said.

"Oh yay! Omma Appa Sarangahe! " Jimin said, while running into her room to pack her stuff.

>>>

When Jimin reached her new house, she immediately ran into her new room. She then went to put her clothings into her closet and went around her room.

As Jimin loved sceneries, she went to take a look at the big window, in front of her bed. As she started looking around outside her window, she noticed a familiar house in front of her window. It was way to familiar and it looked like she just went there a few days ago.

"Wait. Don't tell me that's Jongin's house?!" Jimin thought, while running down the steps of the house to ask her mom. 

"Omma! Whose house is it opposite our house? It looks so familiar! " Jimin asked. 

" Oh! That's Mrs Kim's, or rather, Jongin's house. " Jimin's mother replied.

"What?! Omma why didn't you tell me earlier? I don't want to live across that idiot." Jimin said. 

" Well, we can't help it. We already bought this house. Just live with it." Jimin's father said.

 

"Oh yeah dearie! From today onwards you are also going to school with your Jongin oppa okay? Mrs Kim allowed you to take Jongin's car." Jimin's mother said. 

" Omma! He's not MINE, he is NOT my oppa and I don't want to take his car. I can walk to school. It's near and it would be a good exercise." Jimin protested.

" No. Walking to school from here is not safe as there are not many people here and anything can happen to you. At least, if you want to walk to school, walk with Jongin. " Jimin's mother said. 

" Omma! Why is everything with Jongin?" Jimin asked.

" Simple. Because I trust him." Jimin's mother said.

>>>Next day

-Jimin's POV-

"Jiminn! Wake up now! Jongin oppa is already downstairs! Don't make him wait for you!" Omma shouted from downstairs.

"Omma! I can go to school by myself! I can take a taxi there! Give me another 10 minutes." You said.

" Jimin ah! Don't let Jongin wait! " Omma replied.

"Nevermind eomoni maybe I can try to wake her up." Jongin said. 

"Thank you Jongin ah." omma replied.

>>>

"Yah. Fat pig. Wake up already." Jongin said while throwing a pillow at you.

And by that you woke up. And yes, the words ''fat pig'' could wake you up almost instantly cause you hated it when people called you fat, or fat pig.

"Yah. I'm not a fat pig. You're the one. Pigs are dumb but i'm not." You replied.

"Yeah. But you act like one." Jongin fought back.

"Yah all right get out of my room I need to change. Don't tell me you're gonna see me changing." You said.

"I don't mind." Jongin replied teasingly, walking to the door slowly.

 After changing into your school uniform, you immediately grabbed your bag and since you're already running late you just skipped your breakfast and met Jongin in his car.

>>>>

"Ring!" The school bell rang, signaling the start of class. While you, were still in Jongin's car, waiting for him to park his car.

"Yah! Can't you park your car faster? Class is already starting and since the exams are coming soon I can't miss a lesson!" You said.

"Yeokshi, from a smart person." Jongin muttered to himself.

After parking his car, you immediately got off his car and ran to class. But while running halfway through, you suddenly felt someone hands around yours, pulling you to somewhere.

"Yah. See you're so fat that you're panting so fast already. Forget it. This time only. Get on my back." Jongin said.

"Whoa. When did you become such a study person?" You said.

"Hey I also want t  pass my exams okay. Not only you.' Jongin replied, while you were climbing onto his back.

Metres before reaching class, Jongin let you down as he held your hand to go to class.

"Yah! What are you doing? Why are you holding my hand?" You asked.

"Have you forgotten? We have became a couple." Jongin said.

"Oh yeah. You and your stupid idea." You said.

Both of you then went to open the class door. And by then, you guys were already ten minutes late. 

"HOHO! Why are both of you late? Eh. What's with the hands?" Your English teacher asked.

Jongin then rolled his eyes as you both went to your seats. And yes, his seat is now RIGHT BESIDE YOURS. Thanks to your math teacher. And as you have the same class for every single subject, that, is your permanent seat.

 

>>>>>

English lessons passed fast, as you liked English. It was during recess and Jongin went to join his EXO friends for recess, while you were meeting Kyunmi and Jaein to tell them what happened.

As you were walking to your locker to take your books for your next class, you didn't notice it, but there was actually a bucket of red paint above you. 

And so when you were opening your locker, you felt something wet and sticky on your body. And by that, you received a bunch of stares and laughter from the people around you. 

" So that was to serve you right to take our oppa." Ji Eun, one of the members of Naeun's group, said.

And soon after, the other members of Naeun's group started bashing you up.

Baekhyun, who happened to walk pass you on the way to the canteen, saw you. He then tried to squeeze through the crowd to get to you. When he saw Naeun and her friends bashing you up, he immediately shoved them away and helped you up. Yeap, the whole of exo hate those girls. They were just es trying to act goody-goody. By that time, everyone was too scared to even say something. Everyone then went back to what they were doing. Naeun and her group also ran away. Everyone was shocked to see Baekhyun acting like this. It was his first time. Everyone thought Baekhyun was a funny person who cracks jokes and a person who makes the atmosphere happy. But, everyone has an angry side of them too.

"Are you alright?" Baekhyun asked you. 

You then shook your head, saying that you felt a little cold from that cold paint. 

Baekhyun then went to grab some tissues from his pocket and gave them to you. You then went to the toilet to clean yourself up, while Baekhyun waited for you.

>>>

After cleaning yourself up, you saw Baekhyun and you thanked him. The both of you then went for recess together.

You then went to check your handphone to tell your best friends that you couldn't meet them for recess and that you would tell them what happened that night another day. But unfortunately, your phone died. Yeap, your phone was a cheap one so it gets spoiled easily.  You then shyly asked Baekhyun whether you could borrow his handphone.

"Baekhyun ssi, can you lend me your handphone? Cause I need to tell my friends that I can't be meeting them cause I think they were expecting me." You said.

"Sure! Here you go." Baekhyun took out his handphone and passed it to you, touching your hand.

Baekhyun felt electricity around his hands as he passed his handphone to you. Your hands were soft and smooth, he thought. 

After awhile, you returned his phone and went for recess together. 

Both of you went to a bench as you took out your lunchbox to eat.

"You want some? " You asked Baekhyun.

"Ah, as usual, her favourite peanut butter sandwhiches" Baekhyun thought.

"No, thank you. " Baekhyun said.

After eating, you guys started talking. You started the conversation.

" So Baekhyun ssi " you said.

"Just call me Baekhyun oppa." Baekhyun said.

"Ah, neh Baekhyun oppa. Do you remember that we were studying in the same school for twelve years?" You asked. 

" Of course. I remember those good old times where we played together and there was no stress back then." Baekhyun said. 

"Then why are you pretending that you have forgotten me?" You asked. 

"Because......"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

BAHHHHHHH I'M BACK! Have you guys heard exo's comeback miracles in December? OMGGGGG I love that song so much! And my favourite song is The first snow! ^^ That song is too amayzing. Kai sang so many parts! But the bad thing is, Suho trained for 7 years and yet he only sang one line! Sehun too! Like they should have more parts. Especially Sehun, Sehun barely sings but his voice is niceee! He should sing moreee

And have you guys watched exo's showtime? OMFG that killed me. esp the 2nd episode where Kai kissed his dogs. How I wish I was one of them T^T

So yeah! What is Baekhyun gonna reply? 

Stay tuned!

Oh yeah sorry for spelling mistakes cause I don't check >< But if I do read and check I'll edit it! The next update would be next week as i'm having my violin exam this friday >< Grade 8! Last one! wooohooo

And hint hint: There MAYBE chapters in the later parts of the story so yeah!

ANDDDD I've decided to make my chapters longer cause i realised that the previous ones were way too short.

Subscribe, upvote, and comment!

PS. comment "The first snow" once you read this chapter ^^

-Jaywaii ^^

 

 

 

 

Read my other story! ><