Chapter 4

Kiss Jongin?NO!

"Aish. Why must your math be so bad?!" You asked Jongin. 

 

"I don't know i'm born that way." Jongin said.

 

"Being sarcastic. Sigh." you muttered. 

 

"What did you just say? You love me? Awwww. Sadly I don't love you at all." Jongin said. 

 

"Urgh. I hate you!" You said, running away.

 

"I loveeee youuu!" Jongin said sarcastically while running, to catch up with you. 

 

"So whose house are we going to? Yours? Or mine?" Jongin asked. 

 

"I don't know. Yours? Cause your mum cooks good food. Better than the ones my mum cooks. "You said. Yep, you have went to Jongin's house several times because of your mum, who always wants to gossip things with Jongin's mother because your mother always said that it is better to talk face to face than to talk on the phone. 

 

"All right. I will tell my mum. My house after school." Jongin said, while calling his mum to tell her that you are going to eat at his house.

 

-Jongin POV-

 

"Omma, Jimin is coming to our house today to tutor me math. That freaking teacher asked her to teach me if not we are going to have freaking detention." You told your mum.

 

"Arrasso! That's good! She's helping you in math! Listen to her well arraso? I'll cook her favourite jajangmyeon!" Your mother said.

 

-no one's POV-

 

After calling both of your mums, both of you went back to class.

 

After class, you went to Jongin's table to wait for him to pack his stuff as you have already packed your things even before the class ended. 

 

"You! What are you doing with Jongin oppa? Oppa is mine not yours !" Si Li said.

 

"Go away! Is there a problem with you?" Jongin said.

 

"Oppa! Why are you being like this? You were not like this last time! Don't tell me... that you are Jimin's... boyfriend?" Si Li said, inbetween sobs.

 

"Yes, Jimin is my girlfriend. Is there a problem with that?" Jongin said, while putting one hand on your waist.

 

"Aish what is he doing now? He's my boyfriend? WTF is this? I would never ever in my life love him! Over my dead body! And can he please not put his freaking bloody fingers on my waist?! Aish." You thought to yourself.

 

Suddenly, you felt a stinging pain on your right cheek. Yeap, you just got slapped from Si Li.

 

"The ! How dare you slap my girlfriend?!" Jongin said to Si Li, and he slapped her back.

 

Si Li then ran away.

 

"WHATTHE did you just do? Why did you say that I'm your girlfriend? You do know that I hate you right?" You asked Jongin.

 

 "I was just protecting myself. And besides, I'm kidding. Why are you so serious? Don't tell me that you really love me?" Jongin said.

 

" Over my ing dead body." You said, while walking with Jongin to his house.

 

"Let's just pretend to be a couple. It anyways benefits us cause you won't get bullied and I won't be surrounded by fangirls." Jongin said.

 

"Yeah. But i'll get teased by you. . Hm.. But if I agree with the deal, then you would have to not tease me." You said.

 

"Deal." Jongin said.

 

>>Fast Foreward

 

" Anneonghasaeyo eomoni" You said to Jongin's mother.

 

"Aigoo Jimin ah. Just call me omma would do." Jongin's mother said.

 

When Jongin's mother said that, you swear you almost spit the water out of your damn mouth.

 

" What happend to you? Choked on your water? Pffttt" Jongin said. 

 

"Jongie, don't be rude to Jimin." Jongin's mother said.

 

"MEHRONG" You said.

 

>>>Fast Foreward

 

"Thanks for the dinner eomoni, uh uh omma." You told Jongin's mother. 

 

" No problem. Next time you can come here more often with your mother. You can tutor Jongin while your mother and I can chat." Jongin's mother said.

 

After that, you went on tutoring Jongin.

 

THE. NEXT. FEW. HOURS. WAS. HELL

 

You kept explaining the answers to the questions that he was doing but he still did not understand what you were talking about. 

 

Sigh. Helpless kid. But, your teacher reminded you before you left that if Jongin does not pass his next test, which would be included in the finals, the teacher would fail you too, which you can't afford. Therefore you have to keep tutoring him until he understands.

 

FINALLY.  After 100 years, he understood all the formulas you thought him. But, by the time you finish teacher him, it was already 11 pm. Jongin's mum then suggested you to stay over at their house as you live quite far away and it takes at least 2 hours for you to go back home. As it was already late, it would be dangerous for you to go home alone. 

 

Jongin's mum then said  that she would lend you some of her pajamas for you to wear. You then agreed and called your mother to tell her that you are staying over at Jongin's and you would not be going home. You also thanked Jongin's mother.

 

"Jimin, you can sleep with Jongin tonight as there are no spare rooms in our house already." Jongin's mother said.

 

"Share rooms with Jongin? Okay then.." You said, as you cannot ask Jongin to sleep in the living room in front of his mom as it is rude. Yeap, you don't forget your manners. 

 

You then went to Jongin's room again. 

 

"Damn one bed only. And it is mine." You said.

 

"Hey hey. Whose house is this? " Jongin said.

 

"Please? I'm a girl." You said.

 

"So what? Girls are humans so are men... Unless..." Jongin said. 

 

"Unless what? " You asked

 

"Unless.... You want to share the bed.." Jongin said.

 

"Share... The ... Bed? All right. Half half. DO NOT DO ANYTHING TO ME. I'M A AND I DO NOT WISH TO LOSE MY ITY. " You said.

 

"HAHAAH.Let's see. " Jongin said.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Updated! HAHAAHAH  this is probably my longest chapter?

Hope you guys like it! 

Comment subscribe and upvote!

I hate silent readers!

Saranghae! 

-Jaywaii ^^