Chapter 1

Kiss Jongin?NO!

Urgh. Yet another school day. And I don't wish to see that freaking Jongin's face. Shall I ditch school? My best friends are not even in the same class as I. And guess what? Kyunmi and Jae In are in the same class, leaving me alone, with freaking Jongin. Seriously. Seeing his face just makes me want to vomit blood. I wonder how people in school even have a crush on him. They must be blind bats. Sigh. But what can I do? I need to study for my exam to go to university. I then got up of bed, changed into my school uniform, and went to school. Yes, I do walk to school as the school is near my house and I do not have a car.

 

You then went into your classroom. As usual, practically the whole class would stare and pin-point about your fashion sense and say bad things about you. But as you were used to it, you ignored them and went to your seat, near the window. You love sitting near the window as you could look at the scenery outside when the teacher's lesson is boring. 

 

The teacher finally came into class and the class went quiet and they went back to their seats. Finally SOME PEACE. But apparently, the class that you were having now is your language class, Chinese. Freaking Chinese. You really hate Chinese, as the teacher who is teaching you is a really old teacher from China, and her slang is too much that you could barely understand what she is talking about.(A/N I'm not being racist >< IDK what to write so ..) And she is very naggy. Like if you do not hand in your homework, she would nag a bunch of irrelevant stuff and waste time. (which is kinda good for us]. TEEHEE) Thank God there is something as tuition to help you for Chinese. Yeap, you aced all subjects except Chinese. Chinese is practically your worst subject. And you don't care. 

 

"Okay class! Please turn to page 72 of your textbook and read to me the passage." Your Chinese teacher, Mrs Choi said. Everyone then flipped to that page. And there was practically no sound coming out from the class except that , Naeun. She is always trying to act as a goody-goody in front of teacher. Like a teacher's pet. 

 

"Why is Naeun the only one reading? You guys better start reading now, if not, each one of you would write 100 idioms with sentences for me!" The teacher said. With that, the whole class started reading loudly. Your whole class is super scared with that 100 idioms thingy and it always worked for you guys, so the teacher usually uses that to threaten you. Naeun then pretended to read super loudly and with a fake accent, which is an obviously failed one. 

 

Finally, after 2 hours of Chinese, the recess bell rang. You almost died. Apon hearing the bell ringing, your whole class immediately packed your bags. And without greating the teacher, your whole class just ran out of the class. You then went to find your best friends, Jae in and Kyunmi. Who were waiting for you at the staircase. You guys then went to the canteen and bought your food together. After eating, as you guys still had time, you all decided to go to the rooftop of your school to talk about your secrets, as there usually nobody there. 

 

You guys then started gossiping and talking about news. After talking for a while, you guys had nothing to do. Then, Kyunmi said," Let's play truth or dare!''. OHMYGOD. You hate that game. Jae In was damn good at scary dares while Kyunmi is good at truths and you? You were good at losing the dare. But as you were bored, you agreed. 

 

Kyunmi then took a bottle and spin it. 

"I hope it is not me!" You said, closing your eyes.

Apparently, when the bottle stopped spinning, it landed. RIGHT. AT. YOU.

"AWWW MANN!" You shouted.

"Truth or Dare? " Kyunmi asked

" Truth." You said

"Jimin!! It's no fun playing this game if you keep on choosing truth! Choose dare!" Jae In said.

"Fine fine. I'll choose dare this time. " Yous said calmly.

" I know you'll probably hate us, but your dare is to KISS Jongin. " Kyunmi said calmly.

" WHAT THE HECK?!" You said.

" If you don't want then -" Kyunmi said halfway when the school's Naeun happened to pass by and said " Why? scared? I don't even think he would kiss you. You're so fugly.The person who loves you must be blind." 

" Who says i'm scared? I'M GOING NOW!" You said.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey  Guisee :D 

My first chapter! Hope you guise like it ^^ Sorry if its a bit too short><

I may not update so often as there is school and other activities after school and yeah. :/ 

Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes!

 

Comment , Subscribe and Upvote !

Follow me on twitter :) 

www.twitter.com/heolbaejin

Kamsahabnida!

Saranghae<3

-jaywaii