Chapter XI

Obsession: Into the Darkness

G.D’s POV –

   “G.D…” Seungri said shacking me. “G.D there’s a man here to talk to you.” I looked up from my pillow and saw that there was sadness in his eyes. I got up and walked down stairs and saw that there was an army guy sitting on the couch.

   “Are you Kwon Ji-yong?” The guy said getting up. I nodded my head yes. “I don’t know how to tell you this.” He said taking out a box. “Your dad was in that attack from North Korea. He was shot trying to save some one.” The man handed me the box. “This is all we could find when we got back to the place.”

   “What about his body?” I said trying not to cry.

   “His body was founded in a ditch not too far from the place. He will be bared in the spot where we put all those who died in war an–”

   “No.” I said stopping the man from talking. “Be for my dad left he told me that if he was to die he wants to be buried next to his wife. I have a note that has it in writing and it was approved by the man in charge.” By the time I said that tears where coming out of my eyes.

   “Ok. I will leave you two now.” The man walked out of the apartment and when the door closed I fell to my knees crying. Seungri walked over to me and started rubbing my back. He just sat with me as I cried.

 

 Seungri POV –

   After an hour passed G.D fell asleep and I put him on the couch. I started making some breakfast when the door opened. I looked to see who It was and that T.O.P guy was standing in the door way. “What are you doing here?” I said looking at him.

   “Is Ji-yong ok? I had a bad feeling that something was wrong with him.” The Vampire said taking his shoes of.

   “He’s asleep on the couch. Someone from the army came and told him that his dad died in the attack from North Korea.” I went back to cooking when I felt that the Vampire was staring at me. “Why are you here its day time?”

   “It’s a cloudy day. If I really have to I can go outside.” He walked to the table and sat down. “I don’t really like going outside during a cloudy day. The light hurts my eyes.”

   “Seungri.” G.D said walking over to me. He walked right passed the Vampire not even knowing that he was here. “I’m hungry.” He said laying his head on my shoulder.

   “I’m all most done coking.” I said looking at him. “Your boyfriend is here.” When I said that he lifted his head and gave me a weird look. “He’s sitting at the table.”

   G.D turned around and saw the vampire sitting. He walked over to him and sat on his lap.

 

G.D POV –

   When I said Top I was wandering why he was here during the day. I walked over to him and sat on his lap laying my head on his shoulder. “Your friend told me what happened to your dad.” Top said his arms around me. I could feel some tears coming in my eyes.

   “Here.” Seungri said putting a plate of food in front of me. “You should eat something.” I nodded my head and started eating. Top still had his arms around me when I was eating. “I have to go to school to day.” Seungri said putting his dish in the sink. “Will you be ok by yourself?” I looked at Top then back at Seungri and nodded my head. “Ok. I’ll be back after school is over to see how you’re doing.” Seungri said before he walked out the door.

   I looked at Top then walked up to my bed and went to sleep again. When I woke up I found myself in Top’s arms. I put my head agent his chest and I could hear a really faint heartbeat. How could someone be living with such a small heart beet? I thought as I looked at his sleeping face. I got up and walked down the stairs and sat on the couch with the box that the army guy gave me. “Let’s see what in here.” I said opining the box. The first thing I saw was a picture of me and my mom. “This picture is all you had to get throw the day.” as I put the picture down I sat two piece of paper that where in a ball. I picked one us and unrolled it. There was a ring in the center of it and a note was written on the piece of paper.

   My dear son,

    I wright this letter if something was ever to happen to me. This ring is the ring that has been in out family for a long time. The ring means a lot to this family. I hand it down to you like my dad did to me and his dad did to him. You can give this ring to the one you love or you can keep it somewhere safe. The chose is up to you.

   Love your Appa.

   I looked at the right. It was made with pure silver and had our family sine in graved on it. It was also covered with something so it doesn’t rust. I put it down on the table and picked up the other piece of paper. There was another ring in it along with another note.

   Dear son,

   This ring I had made for your mom. She loved this and gave it to me when she got sick so I would all ways have something of hears to remind me of how god of a person she was. I give it to you so you can be close to her.

       Love your Appa.

   I felt tears coming in my eyes after I was done reading that. “Are you ok?” I heard Top say behind me. He came over and his arms around me as I started crying again. “There, there.” He said rubbing my back. I put my head on his chest and started calming down. I heard his heart beet again and pulled away. “What’s wrong?” He said looking at me.

   “Why is your heartbeat so quiet?” I said looking in to his eyes.

   “It’s a vampire thing I’m half vampire so I have a really small heartbeat. Daesung on the other hand, he has no heart beet because he’s a pure blood.” All I said was oh. “This is a nice picture.” He said picking up the picture of me and my mom.

   “That’s me when I was really young and the woman is my mom. She was a really nice person.” I said taking the picture from him. I laid it down and saw the ring. “Oh!” I said picking the ring up. “This is my families ring.” I said showing it to Top. “I want to give it to you.”

   “Why me? If it’s a family ring you should keep it.”

   “It’s my way of showing you that I love you.” I put the ring in his hand and rested my head on his shoulder. “My mom and dad are gone. You’re the only I have left that I love.” He poled me away a little to kiss me on the lips. I my arms around him deepening the kiss.

   When I deepened the kiss Top started nipping at my lip. I gave out a small moan and Top slipped his tongue in my mouth. His tongue went everywhere in my mouth. I poled away to get a breath of air. “I Love you.” He said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

   “I love you to.” I said put my arms around him. He kissed me on the lips again then got up. “I’ll be back.” I just looked at him. “I’m getting hungry. I’m just going to run home and get something to eat.”

   “You can take some of my blood if you want.” I said getting up.

   “As much as I would love to do that. I don’t want to.” I gave him a sad look. “It’s because I don’t want to hurt you.” He said walking over to me and kissing my head. “If I drink too much of your blood I might kill you and I don’t want to do that.” I gave him a hug. “Don’t worry I’ll be back be for you know it.” He said walking to the door.

   Once he left I the tv and started watching a movie. After the movie was over I made myself some food. When I was done eating the door opened and Top walked in. I rain up and hugged him. “Why where you gone for so long?”

   “After I eat I went to the basement to get some things.” He said holding up some bags.

   “What’s in them?” I said taking one of the bags and taking things out.

   “I brought some things that will help keep the sun out so I can stay over here and not worry about the sun.”

   “Cool. So you can stay over tonight!” I said smiling at him.

   “That’s the plane of it.” he said taking the other bag to the window. “Do want to help me with this?” I nosed my head and went over to it. We put up some covers on one side of the house. When we were done we both sat on the couch.

   “That took a long time.” I said cuddling in Tops arms.

   “That’s because you wouldn’t let me help you with some things.”

   “I didn’t want help because I could do it.”

   “Shure. Is that why you wanted my help after ten minutes?”

   “I didn’t want your help… I just wanted to see if you could do it.” Top laughed after I said.

   “Ok whatever you say.” He kissed me after he said that. “Where’s your friend? I thought he was going to come back.”

   “I don’t know. He might have some homework he needed to do” after I said that the sirens went off and the voice came on. Telling people to go to their houses for the night. “I guess he’s not going to come back.”

   “That’s ok. We have each other tonight.” Top said bringing me closer to him. I smiled and kissed him.

   We watched a movie to pass the time. Once the movie was over I was a little sleepy. Top cared me to bed and put me on it. I went under the covers not wanting to change in to my pajamas. “Ji-yong you need to change in to your pajamas.” I shook my head no. “Come on.” He said polling the covers of. I gave a moan not wanting to do anything else.

   “I guess where doing thing the hard way.” Top said taking my shirt of. I felt really awkward when he was taking my close off, but I was too tired to care. Once he got my pajama paints I grabbed the blankets and laid back down. “Ok I guess you don’t want a shirt on.” He said lying down next to me.

   “Your hands are cold.” I said as Top his hands around me.

   “You’re the one ho doesn’t want to where a shirt.” He said pulling me closer to him. “I love you.” After he said the he kissed my head.

   “I love you to Top.”

 

Hope you like it. Please tell me what you think. (^_^)

I want to take this time to thank all the people who have subscribed to this story. And those who have left comments! You all make me happy. (^_^)

On another note the next chapter will be rated M !