Chapter VIII

Obsession: Into the Darkness

G.D’s POV –

“Please let me love you.” T.O.P said pulling me in to his arms. I didn’t say anything. All I did was rest my head on his shoulder and smiled. “So what do you say?” He said pushing me back a little. I blushed and nodded my head yes.

“Come on.” I finally said taking his hand. “Let’s go back to my place.” He smiled and fallowed me.

   When I got back I took out the left over pizza and started eating. “Are you hungry?” I said looking at him as he sat on the couch.

   “No I eat before I came here.”

   “Why do your eyes turn blue when you drink blood?” I said sitting next to him and taking another bite of pizza.

   “I don’t really know. Daesung hasn’t told me that yet. They also turn blue when I’m mad or in pain. It must be a vampire thing.”

   “Oh.” The thought of that foreigner guy came in to my mind. “Hay T.O.P. do you know someone named Choi Seung-hyun or Kang Dae-sung?”

   “My real name is Choi Seung-hyun, and Daesung’s real name is Kang Dae-sung. How did you come across those names?”

   “Well… when I went to the store to day there was a guy that was saying something and all I got out of it was those two names.”

   “Did that guy have blond hair and where really old fashion clothing?” I shook my head yes and he gave a sigh. “Don’t worry about him. He’s someone that Daesung and I knew for a long time.” He said not looking at me.

   “What does he want with you two?”

    “I don’t know.” He put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. “Enough about him. Jets talk about you.” He said leaning closer to me.

 

Seungri POV –

   As I was walking home from school I saw a really weird guy walking in the streets. He’s where looked to be warring really old Victorian clothing. He also looked to be lost. I walked over to him to see if he was lost. “Excuse me?” I said patting him on the back. He turned around and looked at me. “You lost?”

   “Yes you speak English!” He said placing his hand on my shoulders. “I’m looking for someone. Do you know where I would go to find someone?”

   “The police office. They find many people.”

   “You mean they find a lot of people.” I just shuck my head yes. “Where are they?”

   “Go two blocks that way then three that way.” I pointed where he should go. He nodded and ran off. “That was a weird person. I feel sorry for the one he’s looking for.”

   I walked to my house and put my bag away. I was going throw my stuff then I saw that I had G.D’s math book. He might want this book back. Even though he’ll never use this. Be for I left my house I grabbed some crosses just in case I see that stupid Vampire again.

   When I got to his house I just walked in not bothering to nock. “What the ?!” I said as I saw G.D kissing that Vampire.

   “Seungri?!” He said pushing the Vampire away. “What are you doing here?”

   “I came to give you this book back. But what is he doing here?” I said pointing at the other guy.

   “I ask him to come over. Do you have a problem with that?”

   “YES?! He’s a Vampire. He’s one of those cold heartless things that kill people.”

   “NO he’s not!” G.D yelled at me. “I love him!” When he said that, my heart felt like it was being stabbed.

   “How can you love him? You don’t even know him.” I started feeling tears in my eyes.

   “I don’t care. I love him and I want to be with him. Why can’t you be happy for me?”

   “BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!” I yelled as I felt tears come out my eyes. There were a few minutes of silent.

   “How can you love me?” G.D said softly. “You hate the thing I’m in to. You care too much about school and your grades. You keep telling me that the way I live my life in not good. So what is there for you to love?” With every sentence he said a knife was going in my heart.

   “I have known you ever since we were kids. I all ways do what you wanted to because I cared about you. You can’t have a good relationship with him because he’s not human.”

   “I’m sorry Seungri… After all you put me throw I can’t love you.” He said walking over to the Vampire.

   I took out one of the crosses I had and throw it at him. The Vampire screamed in pain. “STOP IT!” G.D said. Running over to me. I pushed G.D out of way and was about to stab the Vampire when I felt some one pull me to the floor.

   “G.D what happen?” I heard a new voice.

   “A cross touched T.O.P.” G.D said getting up.

   “You do not mess with Vampires and get away with it.” The voice said. When I looked up I saw a pair of red eyes looking at me.

   “Don’t!” G.D said pulling the guy of me.

   “Stay out of this Human.” He said scratching G.D on the face.

   “Daesung!” The other vampire said picking G.D up. “Look at yourself. This Human is not worth it. He’s just like other Humans in this world. You’re wasting your time on him.”

   The guy just looked at me then pushed me away. “Get out of here and if I ever see you again you better pray to your god.” After he said that I ran out of there as fast as I can.

 

No one’s POV –

   When Seungri was gone Daesung walked over to T.O.P “How badly did I hurt him?” He said looking at G.D.

   “It’s not that bad.” T.O.P said. “It was just a few scratches. He’ll be ok.”

    “What about you?” G.D said. “You got hurt more than I did.”

   “It wasn’t that bad. It just hurt more because it was made out of silver. So it’s more heavier. Also it hit the same spit that the other one hit.”

   “Good.” G.D said his arms around T.O.P. T.O.P smiled and kissed G.D on the fore head.

   “Soo.” Daesung said to break the silence. “You two are together?”

   “Yes.” T.O.P said hugging G.D as he smiled. “Oh by the way before I forget. Ji-yong ran in to Lestat in a store.”

   “WHAT! I’d never thought he would come here. I have to go.” After Daesung said that he ran out of the building.

   “What’s going on?” G.D said looking up at T.O.P.

   “It’s nothing. There just some history between the three of us.” T.O.P got up and started walking away. “It’s getting early I should be getting home.”

   “Ok. See you to marrow night.” T.O.P nodded and walked out.

 

When T.O.P entered his house he found Daesung in the kitchen. “How did he find us?” Daesung said looking at T.O.P. “I don’t understand… what do they want from you T.O.P?”

   “I don’t know. What should I tell Ji-yong?”

   “He can’t know!” Daesung said getting up. “If they ever find out about him you know what they will do.”

   “I know. I’ll do anything to mace shure that he’s safe.”

   “Even if it means… You can never see him anymore?” T.O.P just stood there not knowing what to say.

 

G.D POV –

   After T.O.P left I got ready for bed when I heard the phone ring. I looked at the caller I.D and it was not showing up. “I wander who could be calling?” I said picking up my phone. Just as I did that it stopped. I looked throw my phone to see who was calling, but the numbered didn’t show up. “That’s weird.” I said putting it back down. Once I was in bed I heard a knock at the door. “What going on?” I said sitting up. The knocking keeps going. I walked to the door and it stopped.

   I felt a little uncomfortable being at my house. When I opened the door there was no sign of any body. I walked back and forth not knowing what to do. “T.O.P told me not to go outside at night… but I don’t want to be here alo–” As I said that there was a loud bang from above me which made me jump. I walked to the bathroom to splash some water on my face. When I was done I looked in to the mirror and saw a man standing in the door way. When I turned around there was no one there. “There’s no one there.” I said taking a deep breath. “I must be seeing things.” When I turned back around and looked in the mirror I saw the man again. His eyes where a bright blue and he had blood on his face. When I turned around again there was no one there.

   I ran up to my bed and covered myself with the covers. “What’s going on? Why is this happening to me?” I said shivering. Then I felt a hand on my back. I jumped and screamed.

   “Ji-yong it’s just me T.O.P.” He his arms around me. “What going on? I had a bad feeling that something was wrong with you.” I turned around and my arms around him.

   “There was someone here.” I said in a shaky voice. “He had blue eye and blood on his face.”

   “I was afraid of that.” He said in a low voice. “Come on.” He picked me up. “You’re coming back to my house.” After he said that he took me to his house.

   When we entered the house Daesung was passing back and forth. He looked really worried and he was holding something in his hand. “Why did you bring him here Top?” Daesung sounded angry.

   “I had to.” He said putting me down. “Something bad would have happened if I didn’t go.”

   “Still, why being him here. You know what’s happening.”

   “I don’t care.” He said turning away from Daesung. “I already told you that what–”

   “You could die because of what you’re doing.” Daesung yelled. “And you know what could happen to him.”

   “I don’t care!” T.O.P yelled back. “I love him, and I won’t let them hurt him. Even if it meant that I might die.” After he said that he grabbed my hand and walked away.

   We entered a room that had a small window witch was covered with a bunch of window blinds. He a light and it looked like a normal room. It had a bed, dresser, closet, rug, and all the other stuff that you would find in a room. I all ways thought that vampires sleep in coffins in a dark damp room, but this is a nice room. I just stood in the doorway not knowing what to do. He was making the bed that was in there. “I know it’s not mush. But you can sleep here tonight.” He said putting a blanket on it.

   “Why are you doing all of this?” I said looking at the ground. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me.

   “It’s because I love you and I don’t want anyone to hurt you” after he said that he kissed me on the cheek. “I want you to be safe, so I’ll do whatever it takes.” I smiled and kissed him. “Come on.” He said taking me to the bed. “You need to get some sleep.”

   “Stay with me.” I said grabbing his hand. He nodded his head and laid next to me. “Why is all of this happening?” I said putting my head on his chest.

   “I don’t know.” He said pulling me closer to him. “Don’t worry, I won’t let anyone hut you.”

   “Promises?” I said looking at him.

   “Y-Yes… I will do the best I can.” I felt a little better knowing that he was with me… But there was still something in me that was scared.

 

What’s going to happen next? Will T.O.P be able to keep his Promises to G.D, or will he do something else? Stay tuned. I hope you like it. Please tell me what you think! (^_^)