Chapter IV

Obsession: Into the Darkness

G.D POV –

   I got up and walked to the door. When I opened it T.O.P was standing on the other side. My eyes widen and I watched him come in to my house. I wanted to say something but nothing was coming to my mind. “So this is what you call home?” He said walking around. “It’s small.”

   “What are you doing here?” I said finally.

   “You left something at the house.” He said handing me my backpack. “I wanted Daesung to come here and give it you but he made me come here.”

   “Why did Dae–”

   “I’m leaving now.” He said as he walked out the door.

   I stood there staring at the door not knowing what to do. Then my phone started ringing. “Yeoboseyo?” I said walking back in to the kitchen.

   “Hi Ji-yong. How are you doing?”

   “Appa! I’m doing fine. How are thing going in the military?” I said eating my food.

   “That’s why I’m calling you.” His voice got low. “I’m being moved to a place near North Korea…so I won’t be able to call you that much.”

   “Oh.” I said lowering my head.

   “Any was.” He said breaking the silence. “How is Seungri doing?”

   “He’s doing good we are in the same classes this year… can I ask you something?”

   “Yes. What is it?”

   “What if… you meet a vampire and you want to hang out with them but your friend doesn’t want you to go near them. What would you do?”

   “I would hang out with the Vampire, and if my friend is really my friend he would understand.”

   “Thanks Appa. I should be going to bed it getting late.”

   “Ok. Good night and make shure that no Vampire drinks your blood.”

   “OK.” I said laughing. “Night.” I hung up and finished eating. As I was getting ready for bed I saw the picture of my dad, mom, and me all happy. I walked over to it and picked it up. “Hi Omma.” I said looking at her. “Did you hear the news? Appa is moving closer to North Korea…” A tear came out of my eye. “I wish you were here. Nothing has been the same since you left.” After I said that I laid down in bed and went to sleep.

 

   The next day in school Seungri didn’t talk to me at all. During lunch he sat at a different table and it seemed that he wanted nothing to do with me. What did I do to make him hate me? I thought as I walked to the next class. When I got there he was already in the class looking at a book. I walked in and sat next to him not knowing what he would do. “Seungri? About last night…”

   “I don’t want to hear it.” He said not looking at me. “I try really heard to get throw to you, and you push me away. How do you thing I feel?”

   “I know… I didn’t mean to.” I said looking at my desk. “My dad call last night.” After I said that he looked up. “He’s moving closer to North Korea.”

   “Why didn’t you tell me this sooner?” after he said that I stood up and started walking out of the class room. “G.D where are you going?” He said running up to me. “Why are you walking out of the class room?”

    “I’m leaving.” He gave me a look. “You don’t talk to me this hole day, and when you do it’s because I told you about my dad. If you were really my friend you would know what I’m going throw. You would also not judge what I do in my life.” I walked away before he could say anything. I walked out of the school and back to that neighborhood. Before I knew it I was in front of their door. I turned around and started walking away when I heard a voice. I turned around and saw Daesung standing in the door way.

   “I thought I smelled something.” I looked at him not knowing if I should be mad or not. “I’m not saying that you smell bad. I just… you… … I don’t know what to say.” After he said that I started laughing a little. “Come on in.” He said walking away. I walked in and we walked to the kitchen. “Don’t worry Top is asleep.” He said as I looked around.

   “So how long have you known him?” I said sitting in a chair.

   “Top?... I have known him since he was turned in to one of us.” I looked at him and new that I wasn’t understanding. “Hmm. How can I put it…? Top was once Human but he was turned in to a Vampire. Why? I don’t really know there is no really need for him. I think I was for some experiment or something.”

   “So he was once Human?! How does that work? How is a Human turned in to a Vampire?

   “It’s not that heard. You get a Human and drink half of their blood then give them half of yours. At least that’s what they did with him.”

   “Here’s a question. Can a Vampire love?” I said looking at him.

   “Yes we know how love. Like I said we are almost like Humans we just need different thing then they do.”

   “So why are Vampires hunted?”

   “It’s because of what they read in books.” A voice came from behind me. I jumped out of the chair and turned around. “And what some Humans have seen.” I saw that it was T.O.P. “There are some Vampires that kill Humans for fun or sport.” He got closer to me. “So why are you different? You read the books and know some things about us. Why don’t you want to kill us like every one else?”

   “I like them and I want to know one and see what they go throw. How they live in this world.”

   “He’s really is different from most Humans Top.” Daesung said getting up. “I think he could be the one.”

    “Don’t be silly Daesung. How can a human help us from something like her?” T.O.P said walking out of the room.

   “Don’t mind him.” Daesung said walking over to me. “He’s a rely a nice guy after you get to know him.” We talked for a long time. It was mostly about Humans when T.O.P came back in to the room. “Top I have decided that you are going to be friends with this Human.” T.O.P lust looked at me then walked to the refrigerator. “Top you need a Human friend. You have been separated from your Human side to long. I think thin boy will help you.”

    “I don’t need a Human friend.” He said walking away when Daesung grabbed his arm and looked at him in the eyes. “Fine I give it a try.”

   “Good you can start now. I have some where to go so you will have to be nice to him.” After Daesung said he walked away leaving me and T.O.P in the same room.

 

YAHH!! Chapter 4!!! I know what you’re thinking. What happened to G.D's mom? Don’t worry all will be told in the next chapter. Hope you like it. Please tell me what you think. (^_^)