Chapter VII

Obsession: Into the Darkness

G.D’s POV –

   When I woke up the next day I looked at the clock and saw that it was 1:03 P.M. Do I really want to go to school to day. I thought as I looked up at the sealing. No, why bother go? I looked at my arm and saw that it was all up. “So it wasn’t a dream. It really happened.” I tried thinking about what happened last night. All I could remember was a little girl that was covered in blood. I laid back down and closed my eyes. When I did I saw T.O.P in my mind. My heart started beating fast again.

   “Why does my heart keep doing this every time I think of T.O.P? He’s just a guy.” I laid back down and fell asleep again.

 

~ G.D Dream ~

   When I walked outside I saw T.O.P and Daesung walking around. “Hay!” I said running up to them. “What are you two doing outside during the day?”

   “What are you talking about?” T.O.P said looking at me. “We all ways walk around during the day.”

   “But I thought…” T.O.P patted me on the head.

   “What’s up with him Top.” Daesung said walking over to me.

   “Nothing. He’s just being G.D.” As he said that he started walking away.

   “Yah!” I said running up to him and turning him around. “What does that mean? Am I not up to your standers?” I said getting all up in his face. It was a little heard for me to do that because he was taller them me.

   “I don’t mean it like that.” He said his arms around me. “You know I love you.” After he said that I felt his lips rub agents mine.

~ dream ends ~

 

I woke up not knowing what to think about it. “That was a wearied dream… I don’t think that T.O.P even knows my name.” I got out of bed and took a shower. When I looked at the clock again it was 4:35 P.M. “I was a sleep this howl day? That not good.” I looked out the window and saw that the sun was slowly going down. “I should make something to eat.”

   I went over to the refrigerator and saw that there was nothing left to eat. “I guessing I’m eating out.” I looked throw all of the restraint pan flits that I had. I came across a pizza one. “I haven’t had pizza in a long time. I’ll give them a try.” After I was done ordering the pizza I the tv and started watching cartoons. Shortly after there was a knock on my door. “It shouldn’t be here already.” I said getting up.

I opened the door and Seungri walked in. “Where were you to day?” He said taking off his shoes. When he looked up he saw my arm. “What happened to you?!”

   “Ouch!” I said as he pulled on my arm. “I hurt it last night. That’s what I didn’t come to school to day.” I said pulling my arm back.

   “Did it have to do with that Vampire? I bet it did.” He said sitting down.

   “Dont talk about him like that. They aren’t the bad guys.” As I said that there was another knock on the door. Seungri went to see who it was. Then he came running back in.

“Hi.” I heard T.O.P say walking in. “I was coming in when I saw a pizza guy standing outside wandering how to get in the door. The place was this address so I just played him and brought the pizza up.”

   “Hi T.O.P.” I said walking over to him. What brings you here tonight?” I said taking the pizza and putting on the table.

   “I came to make shur that you where ok. Daesung wanted to come to but, he had things to do.”

   “What the hell is he doing here?” Seungri said pulling me away from him.

   “Seungri stop that.” I said pulling away from him. “He’s my friend. I like talking to him.” I said stepping closer to T.O.P.

   “I’m your friend. He’s just a guy you met in a dark place. He could be a killer for all we know.”

   “SHUT UP!” I yelled at Seungri. “He’s not like that.” After I said that, Seungri ran out the door. I just walked over and sat on the couch.

   “Did I come at a bad time?”

   “No. Seungri’s all ways like that. Even when we were young he would get mad at me for talking to another person.”

   “Oh… How are you doing?” He said walking over to me. “Do you remember anything from last night?”

   “Not really. All that comes in to my mind is a little girl covered in blood.” I looked up at him. “What did happen last night?”

   “You were attacked by a really young Vampire. I saved you from dying.”

   “How did you know that I was in trouble?” I said as T.O.P was unwrapping my arm.

   “I just had a feeling that you were in trouble.” He said cleaning my cuts.

   “You had a feeling??”

   “Yes. I care about you and I don’t want anything to happen to you.” As I heard I felt my heart beating fast. “Daesung told me that it had to do with my Vampire side. Apparently when one Vampire cars for another that can tell when one is in trouble.” I started blushing when I heard that.

   “S-So you care about m-me?” When I said that T.O.P lifted his head and looked at me.

   “I do.” He said leaning closer to me.

   “What the is going on here?!” I heard Seungri say right be for T.O.P could kiss me. “Get away from him!” He said throwing a cross at him. T.O.P got away before the cross touched him. “Get out of here.” He said throwing another cross at him. T.O.P left immediately.

   “Stop it.” I said getting up and walking to the door.

   “G.D you need to stop this.” Seungri said grabbing my arm. “You’re wasting your time.”

   “No I’m not.” I said pulling my arm away from him. “This is my life and I can do what I wa–”

   “You don’t even know him!” He said yelled at me. “For all we know, he could just want to be with you to kill you.”

   “Don’t talk about him that way.” After I said, I started walking to the door. “You don't know him either.” After I said that I walked out of the room. When I got out of the building I saw T.O.P standing at the corner. “T.O.P!” I said running up to him. “Sorry about what happened.”

   “Does he always carry those crosses with him?” He said holding his hand.

   “No. he never cared them before.” I picked up his hand. “Are you hurt?”

   “A little. One of those crosses touched my hand.” His hand had a burn mark on it. “Don’t worry.” He said putting his hand on my shoulder. “It not as bad as it looks.”

   “But…” T.O.P leaned in and kissed me on the check. My mind went fuzzy when he did that.

   “You should go back home. It’s getting late and I don’t want you to get hurt any more. I’ll see you tomorrow night.

   When I got back I saw that Seungri was nowhere around. I sat down on the couch and started eating the pizza when Daesung came storming throw the door.

   “Where the hell is he?!” He said looking all around my room. “If I ever see that guy he will pay.” He stopped in fount of me. “No one messes with a Vampire and gets away with it.” His eyes started turning red as I took another bite of pizza.

   “Daesung, you’re over reacting.” T.O.P said walking in. “The only reason he did it is because I almost kissed the Human.” As he said that I was drinking some water and started chocking. “Are you ok?” He said walking over to me. I could see that his hand was wrapped up.

   “N-ne.” I said wiping my mouth. “Um… Do you two even know my name?”

   “No.” Daesung said so bluntly. “I just like calling you Human.”

   “What is your name?” T.O.P said placing his hand on my shoulder.

   “My full name is Kwon Ji-yong but, people like to call me G.D.”

   “Why G.D?” T.O.P said. “That’s so random.”

   “I don’t really know why people call me that.”

   “Well I like your name Kwon Ji-yong.” When T.O.P said that I started blushing a little. My heart started beating fast and my head started getting fuzzy.

   “I-I have to go do bed.” I said stepping away from T.O.P. “I-I have school to marrow.” I picking up the pizza and putting it in my refrigerator.

   “Um…Ok. I guess I’ll see you to marrow night.” When he said that, I stopped in my tracks. “Good bye.” He said from behind me. Then he and Daesung walked away.

   I walked up to my bed and fell down on it. Why does my heart beat so fast when I’m with T.O.P? I thought to myself. Am I really falling in love with him? I don’t even know him that well and besides he’s a Vampire and I’m a Human it won’t work out. We are awake at two different times… it would never work out… Would it? I fell asleep with those thoughts in my head.

   When I woke up it was 12:03. I went to school and went about my day. Seungri and I didn’t talk to each other at all. For all I know he didn’t even look at me.

   After school I went to the store and got some food for me. When I was in the store I saw a tall person with wavy blond hair that looked to be shoulder length. He also was warring really old Victorian clothing. I didn’t think much of it until he walked over to me.

   “Excuse me?” He sounded like he had a very old British accent. “Do you know where I can find a parson?” I look at him not knowing what to say because I had no idea what he was saying. “Um do you speak English?”

   “Engrish?” I said not knowing what that word was.

   “Um… I. NEED. TO. FIND. SOME. ONE.” He said very slow and clearly. “CAN. YOU. HELP. ME?” I just gave him a weird look and people walked by me laughing. “DO. YOU. KNOW. SOME. ONE. WITH. THE. NAME. Choi Seung-hyun?”

   “Anio.” I said shacking my head no.

   “WHAT. ABOUT. Kang Dae-sung?” Daesung?! Does he know Daesung? I shouldn’t.

   “Joesonghabnida.” I said bowing to him. When I looked up at him, he looked a little mad. I saw his eyes turned a brighter blue them they were before. I just walked away not showing any emotion.

   When I got home the sun was setting. After putting the food away I stood at the windeow watching the sun set. Knowing that when it was down T.O.P would show up. When I thought of T.O.P my heart started beating. “Why is this happening again?” I said walking away from the window. I need to get my mind of him. I walked out of the room to the nearest coffee shop. I sat there for a good two hours until I some one walk in.

   “There you are!” I heard T.O.P say. I didn’t look up because I felt my heart beating fast. “I was looking for you.” He said sitting next to me. “I went up to your place but you weren’t there.”

   “Sorry. I wanted some coffee so I came here.” I said still not looking at him.

   “Ji-yong, why aren’t you looking at me? Is something wrong?” He said putting his hand on my back.

   “Sorry. I just…”

   “What wrong?” He said putting his hand on my face making me look at him.

   “I can’t do this.” I said pushing him away and standing up. “The more I meet you my head gets fuzzy, my heart is confused, I don't know what to do. Then there was that time that you all most kissed me. I just don’t know what to think. You’re acting like you love me or something.”

   “I do love you.” When he said that I froze. “At first I didn’t want to believe it but, the more I denied it the more my heart wanted you.” When he said that I started twisting one of my fingers in my hair and biting my lip. He stood up and pulled me in his arms. “Please let me love you.”

 

It another chapter!! What will G.D say to T.O.P? I hope you like it. Please tell me what you think! (^_^)