Chapter III

Obsession: Into the Darkness

No one’s POV –

   “Why can’t I get you of my mind?” G.D said stand in the room looking at the floor. T.O.P took a step back not really knowing what to say. “Ever since I saw you last night I tired getting you of my mind…but I cant.”

   “I think you need to go.” T.O.P said turning around. “Its getting late and I need to get food.” He started walking away from G.D.

   “I thought you didn’t kill people.”

   “We don’t. Who do you think came up with the idea of blood donation?” T.O.P said standing in the door way.

   “B-but I thought it was to help people if something bad happens to them.” G.D said taking a step closer to T.O.P.

    “That is also true. For every two blood bags they get the Vampires take one. If you where to go down in the basement of the hospital you would find another vampire that takes care of all the blood that goes in and out of it.”

   “Wow. I never would of thought that.” G.D took another step closer to T.O.P. “You think I could come?” T.O.P turned around looking at him. “Ever since I was young my dad got me in to Vampires. Like Daesung said those books tell lies about you. I want to know the truth about your kind… So… Please let me go with you.” G.D looked up at T.O.P and their eyes met.

   “T.O.P!” Daesung said walking in to the room. “It’s dark outside and….” He saw T.O.P and G.D looking in to each other’s eyes. “Am I walking in on something? I can come back later if you want.” Daesung started backing out of the room when T.O.P turned to him and gave him an evil look.

   “This Human boy wants to go with us to get blood.”

   “He should come with us. It would be fun.”

   “Fine. But you’re looking after him.” T.O.P said leaving the room.

 

G.D POV –

   A few minutes later I got in a car with the two Vampires. Nothing was really said in the car. T.O.P was driving, Daesung was sitting in the passenger seat, and I was in the back. A lot of questions were going throw my head as I was looking out the window.

   “Sooo.” Daesung said breaking the silent. “How old are you Human?”

   “I’m 19. Why?” I said turning my head and looking at him.

   “No reason. I all ways find Humans interesting. They have such a short life span. Life time for a Human is like a month for us.”

   “Daesung!” T.O.P said glaring at him. “Stop talking. He doesn’t have to know every little thing about us. And didn’t you tell me not to tell him anything about us, because he could be one of them.”

   “I don’t think he’s one of them, because I have never seen one with pink hair. Also thins one doesn’t seem all that bright.”

   “Yah!” I said. “What do you mean not that bright…and who’s them?”

    “Vampire hunters.” T.O.P said. After he said that it got quiet again and it stayed quiet until we got to the hospital. When we got there we walked throw the back door. “Daesung…Make shure that the Human doesn’t do anything stupid.” Daesung said ok and stayed close to me.

   “T.O.P! Daesung! Long time no see.” A man said walking throw the door. “I thought that you to left because of the news.”

   “What news?” Daesung said stepping in front of me.

   “I thought you two knew.” He face looked really worried. “It’s Lestat. He’s looking for you two. I think it has to do with you know who and–” He stopped talking and before I knew it he was right behind me. “What is this Human doing down here?” His fangs where showing as he got closer to me.

   “He’s with us.” Daesung said pulling me in between him and T.O.P. “Just get us what we need and we will be off.”  As he said that his eyes turned a slight red color.

   After that was said the man walked in to the back and came out with a big ice box. T.O.P and Daesung took it and with that we went back to there house. “I should be getting home know.” I said walking away from there house.

   “Ok. Hope to see you later.” Daesung said walking in to the house.

 

 

   When I got home Seungri was asleep on the couch. I tried walking to my room without waking him, but I tripped on something that was on the floor and fell. Seungri jumped with the nose I mad. “Where have you been?” He said looking at me. “Why did you skip the last half of school?”

   “I don’t want to talk about it.” I said walking to my room.

   “WHY?” He yelled. “Why won’t you tell your best friend?”

   “Because you wouldn’t understand.”

   “We have been friends since chilled hood. I know you better than anyone. Please just tell me.” He walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

   “…. I went back to see that one Vampire. I know where he lives.”

   “You went back there?! Why? Are you trying to get killed?”

   “No. You have it wrong. The things that are written in books are lies.”

   “Your just throwing your life away G.D. What would your dad say?”

   “It’s my life… you should go home… I don’t want you here tonight.”

   “Fine.” Seungri turned around and left.

   I walked in to the kitchen and made some food. As I was about to eat there was a knock on the door.

 

 

Hi I’m really sorry that this chapter is late. Something was wrong with my computer. I know this chapter is short and not that good, but I hope you like it. Please tell me what you think! (^_^)